The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Stella~ Glad you are back and the procedure went well! [smilie=th_balloons]

Shortygal~ I hope your package arrives today!!!

This afternoon I put on:

Sugar & Spice from McCalls....Love it! Not super strong but strong enough for me...delicious smelling bakery scent. I can smell the cinnamon, vanilla sugar glaze and a doughy bakery background. Definitely gonna get me a bar at some point! :)

Thompson's Snickerdoodle from a lovely CF pal! Thanks...smells yummo!!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

I have melting: Vanilla Ivy by Candle Dippers

I think I will try that one tomorrow :)!

I tried some more:

- Pharoah's Gold (CFTKR) - not strong and seemed a little stale

- Nana's Banana Apple Juice (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - almost no throw in 15 watter (small powder room) and a thin fragrance - not for me

- Earth Meets Sky (Universal Voodoo) - strong and has some floral (lily of the valley ??) even though the description says, "Fresh Rain, Green Grass, Moist Soil" - nice!

Guest jesuschick

This afternoon I put on:

Sugar & Spice from McCalls....Love it! Not super strong but strong enough for me...delicious smelling bakery scent. I can smell the cinnamon, vanilla sugar glaze and a doughy bakery background. Definitely gonna get me a bar at some point! :)

Thompson's Snickerdoodle from a lovely CF pal! Thanks...smells yummo!!!

Sugar & Spice is in my new McCall's order coming tomorrow! I ordered 7 more bars.

Thompson's Harvest Spice is awesome. The other two I got were good but a bit weaker than I prefer. Is the Snickerdoodle strong?

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting CFTKR Key Lime Cake th_FULL_O17.gif

Maggie - Thanks! It did make it here. Sugar & Spice sounds delicious!

Stella - Hope you find out soon that it worked!

I think I need to go make a cup of coffee, been dragging my behind all day ohmy.gif

Sweet~ How'd the Teacakes end up? I think I might try that one this morning....

*I am enjoying the Tea Cakes...but the old DH just walked down to go to work and said "It smells like a Funeral Parlor in here!"...this from a guy who usually says nothing. [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Tea + Cakes = Does not equal flowers.

MaggieMae - I thought it was very good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] The cake notes never did show up for me, but I'm good with just a tea scent. Did U smell any cake to yours? Your DH is funny! [smilie=th_giggle] In his defense (don't smack me! [smilie=th_pardon] ), some teas do have a slight 'flower-y' sniff to them. But, I didn't notice it with the TeaCake, tho. You'll have to experiment and melt LOTS of florals and see if he thinks that reminds him of a funeral parlor. [smilie=th_scratch] Probably not. :lol:

I'm melting CrossCreek's Zucchini Strudel Bars from a generous CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv...luv this one - sooooo good! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

melted LSC's orange danish. I get a great throw from her melts for the first hour, then basic vanilla for hours. Maybe I'm too critical or expecting too much????? I think I'm back to burning candles--constant, reliable scent until it's gone (with the right brands, of course)

melted LSC's orange danish. I get a great throw from her melts for the first hour, then basic vanilla for hours. Maybe I'm too critical or expecting too much????? I think I'm back to burning candles--constant, reliable scent until it's gone (with the right brands, of course)

I am surprised to hear that! :( I have great luck with LSC tarts.

I had a few old ones going today-

EW Hot Cracken Pecans

EW Hot Buns (still going-it had the most scent of the EW tarts. The others did not last as long)

EW Caramel & Pralines

CYS Weeping in the Rain (very strong and nice)

Melting candles tonight-

YC French Vanilla

YC Danish Butter Cookies

YC Baking/Kitchen (writing jar)

Slatkins Salty Caramel (almost finished)

Sugar & Spice is in my new McCall's order coming tomorrow! I ordered 7 more bars.

Thompson's Harvest Spice is awesome. The other two I got were good but a bit weaker than I prefer. Is the Snickerdoodle strong?

Karen...I would say its moderate in strength but I only used two small pieces...it might have been stronger if I used all of it!

McCalls is coming? [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

MaggieMae - I thought it was very good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] The cake notes never did show up for me, but I'm good with just a tea scent. Did U smell any cake to yours? Your DH is funny! [smilie=th_giggle] In his defense (don't smack me! [smilie=th_pardon] ), some teas do have a slight 'flower-y' sniff to them. But, I didn't notice it with the TeaCake, tho. You'll have to experiment and melt LOTS of florals and see if he thinks that reminds him of a funeral parlor. [smilie=th_scratch] Probably not.

Hahaha! Maybe I should! :) Oh...the DH is a character alright!

I know what you mean about the teas though...the herbal teas have a strong floral note. I did enjoy the Tea Cakes...I didn't get any cake scent but it is very unique!

Still enjoying my earlier scents...Sugar & Spice and Snickerdoodle.

Guest jesuschick

Still enjoying my earlier scents...Sugar & Spice and Snickerdoodle.

That actually says a lot. I like scents that are still doing well several hours later!

Good evening, everyone.

Fried zucchini fritters (zucchini from the garden) has made my house smell

[smilie=th_gagme]

so it was Grapefruit Mangosteen by Delightful Scents in 2 melters

and Green Tea & Lemongrass by K's Kreations to the rescue!

[smilie=superman]

MUCH better!!!

Have a great night.

Recent melts:

Auntie Di's - Kickin' Cornbread, Lemon Meringue

FM - Citrus Poundcake

Bella - Bamboo & White Grapefruit

Burning:

Crossroads - Lemon Cookie

Mosley Lane - Lemon Butter Cake

Shorty, my laptop did arrive - today instead of yesterday. Fortunately it was early enough that someone was home to sign!

Tonight is Green Amber from BRH. Not as strong as some of her tarts.

Hello all! Tonight I enjoyed Blueberry Bread-FP, Monkey Breath-Kim's, and Key Lime Pie-Perfect Scents.

I've had SD Mermaid mist going this evening. Love it, great spa scent :)

It's early and I've not finished my first cuppa yet, but who is SD? Don't see it on the abbreviation list either.

gah

Good Morning All! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Didn't get a wink of sleep last night due to the snoring bear laying in the bed next to me. Surprisingly, I am wide awake which just means...by 4 o'clock today I'll be [smilie=th_offtobed]

Laurie...I'm not Mala but I think SD is Skin Dazzles! ;)

This morning I'm gonna put on some LSC:

Snickerdoodle Drizzle Bread all over! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a good one! :)

I'm trying to work a sudoku puzzle from the newspaper. They've put a full color, nasty looking toe fungus advertisement right next to it. Ugh! What is wrong with people? I couldn't take it...had to tear off half of the page. th_yellow5.gif

Spotted Hog candle - Vanilla Pound Cake

Swan Creek drizzle melts - Gingerbread

Good Morning, Melting from YC Pomegranate Cider and from Haley's Heavenly Scents Toasted Marshmallow. Off to do some yard work before the rain starts.

Good morning! :)

I am melting Pink Sugar Cookie from TCC and Lemon Meringue from Ashland.

Jules - How nasty! I don't blame you for tearing it off! eek.gif

debra - I am glad your laptop arrived when someone was there!

I'm trying to work a sudoku puzzle from the newspaper. They've put a full color, nasty looking toe fungus advertisement right next to it. Ugh! What is wrong with people? I couldn't take it...had to tear off half of the page.

Ewwwww! I would have done the same...Yuck.

By the way....love your avatar! :)

It's early and I've not finished my first cuppa yet, but who is SD? Don't see it on the abbreviation list either.

gah

Skin Dazzles, I didn't even thing to check the abbreviation list!

lovetea.gifGood morning...

Melting a few scents today...wild and crazy, aren't I?

• Nene's Orange Pound Cake...yum
  • ScentSationals No Place Like Home...fantastic!
  • Swan Creek Roasted Espresso...omg, so good....thank you cf buddy!
  • Lastly, upstairs it's Nene's Baby Soft Touches...love this one

Maggie, I haven't been sleeping well either...teenage issues with DS#1...ugh, how many more years of this? Hope you can make it through your day without getting too sleepy. Here's some thcoffeepot.gif

Jules, ewwww, that is pretty gross. What were they thinking?

Just finished cleaning out 3 birdfeeders from the backyard. Need to dry them out and refill...the birdies are hungry...lol

Have a great day