The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Good morning melting whipped cream and honeydew from can do and prairie kitchen from money penny's.

Have a great day all

Aria, I feel your pain concerning your teen. Been having a few teen issues here, too. :huh: Your scents all sounds wonderful.

Melting Skinny Dippin' from Scentsy, but it's been going since yesterday afternoon and is about done. On deck is Dad's Cucumbers and Cream from Can-Do. Have a good day, everyone!

lovetea.gifGood morning...

Melting a few scents today...wild and crazy, aren't I?

• Nene's Orange Pound Cake...yum
  • ScentSationals No Place Like Home...fantastic!
  • Swan Creek Roasted Espresso...omg, so good....thank you cf buddy!
  • Lastly, upstairs it's Nene's Baby Soft Touches...love this one

Maggie, I haven't been sleeping well either...teenage issues with DS#1...ugh, how many more years of this? Hope you can make it through your day without getting too sleepy. Here's some thcoffeepot.gif

Jules, ewwww, that is pretty gross. What were they thinking?

Just finished cleaning out 3 birdfeeders from the backyard. Need to dry them out and refill...the birdies are hungry...lol

Have a great day

I LOVE the Swan Creek Roasted Expresso too.....it's wonderful :)

Starting the day with:

- Gummy Bears (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - fruity/gummi scent with good throw in my small powder room

- Vanilla Ivy (Candle Dippers) - another lovely tart from Candle Dippers! I don't smell vanilla...it is a nice floral freshened up with the ivy

- Lilac Linens (Can-Do) - nice, lighter/fresher lilac scent. I love the scent, however, the throw was not very strong which was fine - some of my lilacs are uber-strong (like Wylde Ivy...still have an old clamshell of their White Lilac!) so this is a nice change.

- Peachy Pink (Shayz) - :wub:

- Sugar Corn Pudding (Front Porch) - nice scent, not cloying... started strong but seems to be petering out...I am going to add another "donut" and see if that helps.

lovetea.gifGood morning......

Swan Creek Roasted Espresso...omg, so good....thank you cf buddy!

Geez...I have to try that Swan Creek Espresso sometime! Is it a strong throw? The website says they are getting smaller sizes of tarts soon (breakaways) - sounds good to me!

Thanks mpfand...you are sweet. It's been a looooooong time since I was a teenager and it's so hard to remember what they are going through during these tender years. It's hard too when they won't tell you anything...waa.gif

becky, first time trying SC Roasted Espresso and ITA...it's very, very good!

roserent, I would say this is THE strongest tart I've ever tried from SC...it's a winner! I am not a huge fan of coffee scents, but this one is rich and delish smelling.

Yep Aria...the teen years are certainly trying!!! Lots of drama. I wasn't a prize, myself, when I was younger so I guess it's payback time for me. :rolleyes:

Count me in as a SC Espresso nut! Which reminds me....maybe I should go get some!

Geez...I have to try that Swan Creek Espresso sometime! Is it a strong throw? The website says they are getting smaller sizes of tarts soon (breakaways) - sounds good to me!

I am a HUGE fan of Swan Creek Candles....you can't go wrong with them :)) Their votives are my favorite!

I've been home alone most of the day (a rarity) so was able to sneak in one more room for melting :

Days of Olde (Scentsible Scents) - smells like non-sweet gingerbread made with star anise - really good!

Hi everybody. DH took a day off from work and we explored a nearby city today. We ended up with some cupcakes from a local bakery there, and a couple of them are violet flavored! So in honor of the violet cupcakes, I am melting CYS Violet Marshmallow Cream. Looking forward to trying them!

Hi everybody. DH took a day off from work and we explored a nearby city today. We ended up with some cupcakes from a local bakery there, and a couple of them are violet flavored! So in honor of the violet cupcakes, I am melting CYS Violet Marshmallow Cream. Looking forward to trying them!

That sounds like a wonderful day of exploring. I've never heard of violet cupcakes. Let us know how they taste.

Tonight I'm melting...wait it's time to change out melts, let's see what I pull out...okay, I'm melting LOL - Holly's Iced Snow Cookies.

We ended up with some cupcakes from a local bakery there, and a couple of them are violet flavored!

Christy - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...that brings back memories! :wub: My grandmother used to bring back violet flavored candies from her trips back to Scotland for us kids. Let us know what U think of the cupcakes.

I'm melting TBG's Cinnamon Cookie Dough. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] For those that don't like an uber strong cinnamon (as some can be), this may be one 4 U....it's yummy, but lighter. I 'spose that's cuz she has B&B products too and cinnamon can sometimes burn the skin.

Guest jesuschick

I'm melting TBG's Cinnamon Cookie Dough. For those that don't like an uber strong cinnamon (as some can be), this may be one 4 U....it's yummy, but lighter. I 'spose that's cuz she has B&B products too and cinnamon can sometimes burn the skin.

I am still letting that scent cure! It has a bit of a snickerdoodle cold sniff to me. Cookie dough but the cinnamon is a lighter, sweeter smell. I am eager to melt it!!

It has been a busy day around here. DD is home for two days and we went shopping. I am just burning a candle tonight-YC Bahama Breeze (nice and strong).

I also want to know what you think about the cupcakes, Christy!

Aria - I always feel guilty when the birdfeeders are being cleaned - I look out and there is a row of birds that I rarely see, and that I want to come back sayin' - "Hey, I thought someone said there was good stuff here...must be the wrong house". :(

Tonight was Dream Tarts Banana Lemon Cream. Not sure what to think - it had that odd scent I find in some of her "cream" tarts, then that burned off and it was lemon!

Good Morning!

sunshine.jpg

Well, if I don't get another productive thing accomplished, at least I changed out nearly all of the melters! woo hoo

Raspberry Violet by Can-Do in the family room

Sexy Santa by Can-Do in the living room

Grandma by Can-Do in the hall

Doublemint by Can-Do in the kitchen

Mom is My Favorite Taxi Driver by ScentSational in my bathroom

Sweet Tooth Temptations (sample) by Ye Olde Candle Cubbard in one bathroom

Unknown nekkid tart I found in the box (looks like Ye Olde Candle Cubbard) in another bathroom

Cedar by OMG in my bedroom

Have a great day!

Haveagreatday9.gif

Melting Sugared cranberries and cherry clove chutney both from Olde Primitive Treasures. Have a great day everyone.