The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

It's Thursday...can't wait till this week is over....been a LONG one! melting BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi @ work this morning :)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting CFTKR Lime Cookie and Tropical Sugar

Burning a Village candle in Lemon Pound Cake...this is yummy!

Have a great day everyone!

hello.gif

I am melting LOL Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake th_stophierDancedancer04.gif This is one of those scents that is triggering a feeling like I have smelled this at some point in my life. I don't know if it's a cake I ate with choc chips in it or a muffin or something...but this smells like something familiar, if that makes sense. I love when scents from a candle/tart can do that....unless it's a bad memory blink.gif

I forgot I am also melting OLC Peaches and Cream :)

Boy...I have a wicked headache right now. I think I need to hydrate.

Melting and enjoying all Butterfly Lane today:

Orange Chiffon Cake

Orange Zucchini Bread

Have a good one. I agree Becky...it's been a LONG week. :huh:

im melting Cupcake yummmmm makes me want a good white cupcake with butter cream frosting

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

To all who were wondering about the violet cupcake, it was delicious. The effect was similar to any food you might have had (especially confections) with a floral flavor to it, like lavender ice cream or something like that. It just tasted like you might imagine a blueish-purpleish flower would taste, but the effect was very subtle. Like 90% cupcake, 10% violet or something like that. There were a couple candied violet petals on top that I crunched down, and those had a more intense flavor.

Anyway, the reason this flavor was offered is because this particular cupcake place does a rotating menu of weekly flavors and the assortment is always themed (for example, boozy flavors, seasonal flavors, candy bar flavors, etc). This week is floral/herbal so they also had rosemary lemon (trying that one later today!), peach basil, and chocolate lavender.

Today I'm melting CYS Party in Pink. It's nice but I only get a whiff of it once in a while.

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Baker's Vanilla by Kringle Candle Co.

Burning: Market Peach (mini) from BBW. Hope everyone has a great evening.

:hello:

Maggie, I hope your headache goes away. Are you drinking? I ask in my most "G" rated voice! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I'm melting Haley's Vanilla Spectacular while enjoying some rare free time.

Gail

:D Thanks Gail! Yes....I am now drinking....water... ;) but I still have the darned headache even after tylenol....could be the pollen I suppose.

Hello friends...

Earlier I melted and enjoyed CFTKR Sugar Corn Pudding Flapjacks...very yummy, but fizzled out quite quickly. It sure was awesome while it lasted!

Right now, it's one from Haley's - Cinnamon Cookies - good, but sort of light. Also have that Nene's tart from a few days ago remelting in the master bedroom - Baby Soft Touches - love this scent; it's just like Love's Baby Soft from way back when! I was bummed to see it's no longer on her scent list. :mellow: I may email Missy and see what she says.

Neighbors a few doors down just had brand new landscaping professionally done on their entire front and side yard. I just walked down there to see it and it sure looks gorgeous! Me = jelly. [smilie=th_5337c1ad] I am so shocked at what they accomplished in just one day! This included moving a tree from the front to the side. Wow!

Christy, glad you enjoyed your violet cupcake girl! That lemon one sounds good to me...don't think I could eat anything that tastes like flowers [smilie=th_th1ptgno] ...lol.

Maggie, :( sorry about the headache girl...take care. Tylenol doesn't work very well for me. Have you got any Motrin?

Off to pick up DS from cub scouts then home to eat dinner and off to karate for older DS.

See you all later!

Christy, those cupcakes sound so interesting. I have a sweet tooth so I'd certainly give 'em a try. :D

Just started Cafe Brulot Cookies from Can-Do.

...it's been a LONG week. :huh:

...and it's still only Thursday!

I tried my first Sugar & Spice Tart today: Badedas...sadly, there was almost no throw :(

Hello all...

Aria...thanks! I might just try some Motrin since it's lingering...not as bad as earlier tho. :) I had 5 ulcers a couple years ago from taking too many Motrins plus "stress" so I try to use Tylenol first...but I'm like you...it just doesn't work. That landscaping sounds like something I'd love...but not happening with old cheapo. :rolleyes:

Roserent...I am so surprised that you are getting no throw from S & S!!! :o

Changed the melters but using similar scents...now it's

Orange Cream Cupcake from Ava's all over

It's Thursday...can't wait till this week is over....been a LONG one!

It's felt kinda long 4 me too... I kept thinking today was Friday. [smilie=th_roll] Sure hope I remember to haul my hiney into work tomorrow morning. :D

MaggieMae - hope your headache goes away soon. :wacko: When I can't shake a headache I change off to Excedrin migraine & it usually does the trick.

I'm melting FP's Hot Apple Pie. [smilie=th_cc15]

Guest jesuschick

Roserent...I am so surprised that you are getting no throw from S & S!!!

Me, too!!

MaggieMae - hope your headache goes away soon. When I can't shake a headache I change off to Excedrin migraine & it usually does the trick.

Me, too again. Sadly, I had everyone I knew looking for Excedrin migraine last week when I had a migraine. It has been RECALLED!! Pharmacist told my mom (my mom is 80 so she is tight with Pharmacists!) I could take Tylenol, Bayer aspirin and a Coke. Same ingredients as Excedrin migraine. Another person suggested Midol Complete, Plus or something or the other. Said it was similar.

Maggie-would it cheer you up if I posted a pic of my new MCall's order? Or better yet-my 15 McCall's candle bars? haha!!

...and it's still only Thursday!

I tried my first Sugar & Spice Tart today: Badedas...sadly, there was almost no throw :(

Sure wonder if it's the scent cuz there was very little throw from Badedas when I melted it from LSC. Tonight melting LSC Sweet Dreams...great throw from this and a very nice scent. The bakery note to it makes me like it. cloud_9.gif

Got home late because I had to run a couple errands after work and had dinner with a friend.

When I got home, I walked in to a nice cinnamon baked scent! Turns out bf had thrown in AC Cinnamon bread pudding :)

He can't wait to get the melter for his office lol!

You have made quite a wax convert, Mala! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

I just got my laptop back from support and it is having problems again...Grrr...this is getting so old!

Tonight is Nature Walk from Cheryl's.

Good Friday Morning! I have from Haley's Heavenly Scents Lemon Noel and Vanilla Insanity. Off to get some groceries before I go to work.