The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Good Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This morning it's a mixture of my own from LSC....

Berry Batter Fluff....sooooo much better now that it has sat. When it arrived, all I smelled was blackberry....now I can smell a little of the cake batter and marshmallow. Her berry scents are quite overpowering.

Have a great day. :)

Laurie, your scent list for today sounds great to me!

I'm melting Can-Do Grandma Cantrell's Cookies today.

Headed over to a friend's house tonight for smoked turkey and margaritas. Should be a good time!

Morning!

Not changing everything out just yet because I have a few errands to do today. Here's what's going...

CCCC Strawberry White Cake, Haley's Iced Lemon Cookies, Pics, Petals & Scents Loving Spell and Nana's Banana Apple Juice.

Have a good day! :D

May already? :o Cute thread title. ;) Melting Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy.

Hello friends...

I had a hard time deciding what to melt today. Finally chose Nene's Lavender & Camomile...glad I did because it's phenomenal. It's a very soothing scent.

Been super busy the last several days and just quickly scanned over the posts....

Headed over to a friend's house tonight for smoked turkey and margaritas. Should be a good time!

I must need a cup of coffee pronto because I read the above post as "Headed over to a friend's house tonight to smoke marijuana." [smilie=th_thConfus_55] LMAO!!! Sorry Christy! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

More for today:

- Mint Chocolate Truffle (BH&G) - good and just enough throw for the small room it is in.

- Wash Day (CFTKR) - I don't like dryer sheet scents and this is such a one...however, it is very fresh smelling and the dryer sheet part is light/fresh. It has a very strong throw - I like it.

I said earlier that Ruby Dressed in Red did not have a strong throw...it still does not in the room it is in to me, but dh thinks it is very strong! The scent has also traveled into other rooms and is also decently strong in another room (small powder room) that I am melting it in.

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting HHS Cinnamon Cookies from a CF pal The_Hi.gifth_yay.gif This is going nicely with my afternoon cup of coffee th_316785e4.gif

Christy - Very nice! Have fun!!

Aria - LOL th_f5a39fcb.gif

Aria.... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Christy...sounds like fun...have a great night!

Changing up the scents...

TBG Vanilla Cake...I really like this one...simple n yummy. :)

Scentsy Whiteout...being a mint maniac...I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] this!

Aria - [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] .... maybe time for a lil trip to the eye doc? [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Paradise - one of my fave summer scents! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] It's hot here today, too - put the AC on in my car for the 1st time yesterday.

th_lmao-1.gif Aria.

Time to light 'em up! Operation burn off the candle stash is a go. Tonight's mix:

Spotted Hog - Vanilla th_a043.gifCake

Colonial - Sandcastle

Shayz - Coconut

Shayz - Mango Mandarin (mmmgood)

I'm finally melting too! :)

I got my order in today with my warmer, it's freaking amazing!!!

I'm melting Cinnamon bread pudding, quite nice and strong throw.

So happy right now :D

Guest jesuschick

Maggie-tell me more about this Vanilla Cake!

Mala-who is the maker of the Bread Pudding?

I'm finally melting too! :)

I got my order in today with my warmer, it's freaking amazing!!!

I'm melting Cinnamon bread pudding, quite nice and strong throw.

So happy right now :D

That is so nice!

jesuschick: I ordered from Almost Country Tarts & Warmers, I received my order pretty fast and communications were pleasant.

I ordered an electric plate warmer and there tarts:

- Lavender luxury

- Key lime pie

- Caffe mocha

- Caramel cookies (smells heavenly! They in ginger bread cookie shape too, I almost took a bite lol)

- Cinnamon bread pudding (now that its fully scented here, I do find it a bit overpoering. The cinnamon is fine but I find the bread pudding part a bit much for me, I still like it but know it won't be a favorite. My living room is pretty small so that's probably a reason why too.)

I got a couple lovely freebie samples:

- Chamomile

- Buttered sugar cookies (smells amazing!)

Prices are excellent imo. 3$/4oz tarts 7 diamonds per bag. I really like the amount of scent I'm gettin with just one diamond.

roserent: it is very nice! Getting this package and melting my first tart really turned my mood around :)

Mala~ Congrats on the melting...I know how you feel...it sure is [smilie=th_fabulous1] ...I also think Almost Country is great...I still have some tarts from her that are VERY old and probably still smell great. I'll try some tomorrow to see!

Maggie-tell me more about this Vanilla Cake!

Karen~ It's really yummy and it was a freebie from Shannon a LONG time ago. I had half a clam leftover and thought I'd throw it in the warmer. I usually don't order Vanilla scents cause I always think they will be boring..but not so! This was creamy and delicious. [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_goodnight] I'm beat.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning melting Buttercream Drizzle Bread from Sun Harbor Scents and Cherry cola from Crabby Candle. super busy day ahead have a great day all

Melting BH&G's Country Kettle Corn @ work this morning. This has, by far, been my very fav from BH&G's. I am still able to find on Ebay. I hope they bring this one back next fall.

Good Morning, Melting from Yankee Candle Black Cherry and from Can-Do Vanilla Bean Cookie. It smells fantastic here.