The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

I felt a cold coming on yesterday and today I can't smell a thing. Stuffy head, soar throat, headache. So bummed that I can't smell anything.

All I can do is burn this big ol' Creme Brulee pillar candle I got from Sears years ago. Hey, I can't smell the wax, but at least I can play in it.

Congratulations, Mala, on your first melting day. th_slider_hi5.gif

Jules...Feel better soon!!! :mellow:

This morning it's Almost Country's Iced Orange Pineapple...using up the last of this bag...it's one of my oldest bags of tarts. ;)

Have a good one. :)

Added candles to the mix...State Fair & Country Store from McCalls and Hot Apple Pie from Crossroads.

Thanks Jules, I hope you feel better soon!

Today I'm melting key lime pie <3 (started it last night actually, switched out my cinnamon bread pudding cause it was a bit much for me after a while)

Oh no, Jules! I have to say, though, this is a great time to use up "smell-less" candles! You won't be missin' a thing! ^_^

I had Cottage Hill Lavender melting this morning before work.

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Ice Cream Scoop Bread from Front Porch th_ecd36868.gif

Jules - I *hate* when that happens! It's crummy enough to be sick, but especially not having any nice smells to enjoy.

Changing up the scents in the warmers...The AC tarts are too hard to melt in my Scentsational warmer...looks like I gotta switch the light bulb to a 40W.

Melting a "create a scent" I made at Shady Mountain (Butterfly Lane):

Sugared Melon Cookies..It's [smilie=th_Drglar]

Same candles are going as earlier.

:)

Jules - hope U feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm melting Cream Soda from a CF buddy. [smilie=thank_you] Just put it on, so it hasn't had time to melt yet, but the cold sniff smells like the real deal! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Aww...sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Jules. What a bummer to not be able to sniff yummy smells! Hope your cold is short-lived.

Not feeling well today myself. Having a tooth problem that they can't find any problem with :huh: , topped off with one of my lovely bad headaches.

LSC Pumpkin Buttercream in the kitchen

LSC VooDoo Love in the bedroom

...and a few of my homemade tarties in Iced Lemon Biscotti, Persian Pear, and Plumberry

Have a good night! :)

Melting BH&G's Country Kettle Corn @ work this morning. This has, by far, been my very fav from BH&G's. I am still able to find on Ebay. I hope they bring this one back next fall.

I found the large jar of this scent at Walmart today for $2.00- I bought them all (5). Love that scent too!

Jules and NM, feel better wishes for both of you

We are having thunderstorms here...the cat is hiding under the couch...what a baby

Two votives going from Village Candle...the scent is Night Sky...it's very nice!

Hi all. Hope your sniffer recovers soon, Jules! I'm melting LSC Sex on the Beach and LB Rock Candy.

GOOD MORNING and T.G.I.F. and all that good stuff!

Today I am starting off with some *clean* scents in the hopes that they will motivate my cleaning efforts today. My DD Mel is graduating from college tomorrow morning, and I'm hosting a champagne brunch for her afterwards, so clean up, clean up . . .

Amish Wash Day by CFTKR in the kitchen

Line Dried Laundry by Can-Do in the living room

Southern Sunshine by Delightful Scents in the hallway

the rest of the melters to be decided later . . .

I am so excited for her graduation she has really worked hard and is graduating with honors (summa cum laude), I am so proud of her, but of course it is bittersweet because she will soon be leaving the nest to move to Baltimore with her bf and pursue her masters there. I will miss her beyond belief.

My youngest DS went off this morning to New Orleans for his 5th grade class trip, luckily DH is a chaperone so I won't be worried about him so much. He's having his 5th grade "promotion" at the end of the month - wow, they are all growing up! I'm planning to homeschool him for middle school, any homeschoolers out there? I'd love to hear from you off-list (email me thru my profile)

Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_congratulations] to Mel!!! A champagne brunch sounds lovely! Enjoy. Your DS is down in NOLA? Isn't it Jazz Fest right now? What fun!

Melting the same scent as last night~ Sugared Melon Cookie...will change it up later. ;)

Happy Friday and have a good one. :)

th_bb20.gif

Starting off with Apples & Cinnamon from Thompson's. th_teks0311.gif CF pal!! :)

Laurie - Congratulations to your daughter! th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

NMhoneybear - Hope you are feeling better today! My DH was having bad pain/sensitivity in a tooth and for the longest time they could not figure out why. I think they came to the conclusion that the filling in it was too close to a nerve or something.

katy.gif Good morning and happy Friday. How is everyone doing today?

Melting Banana Rum Zucchini Bread from YOCC...as usual it's fab.

Off to run errands and pick up some groceries.

Enjoy your day i93155827_27955.gif

no melting yet loading up the camper and heading to the races got my waxed all packed. Have a great weekend.

SOOOO glad it's Friday....Melting Haley's Heavenly Scents Red Delicious Apples this morning @ work :)

I found the large jar of this scent at Walmart today for $2.00- I bought them all (5). Love that scent too!

The 3 Walmarts in my area have been out of that scent in candles & tarts since last fall.....NONE to be found. I cleaned out most of them. I had a few of the candles....but the melts are unbelievable :)