The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Good Morning Melting Pina colada cookies and Blue Hawaiian cake both from Tara's Candle Cottage and t's 5 O'Clock Somewhere from BuggyTown Candle Company. Have a great Saturday.

I have Vanilla lime melting in the living room, love the scent!

And Sunwashed linen is going in the kitchen. (both from AC)

Happy Saturday, friends!

Everyone has some great sounding scents melting/burning today. [smilie=yes]

Michelle, I can almost picture your yard in my head. It must be a heavenly oasis in the desert! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting LSC Bedazzled, one of my very faves from Pam. And that's sayin' somethin'! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Gail

I'm back from a morning errand and ready to melt. It's so much fun starting fresh and choosing all the scents for the day. Candles and melts, here I come.

Overnight melt was Gingerbread drizzle melts from Swan Creek

Michelle - your backyard sounds gorgeous...something you'll enjoy for years to come! Fake lawn stuff...is it synthetic grass or another type of greenery? [smilie=th_scratch] Does that mean no mowing? Sign me up! :D

Thank you, Cindy. It is synthetic grass so no mowing. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr That's pretty much the only type of "grass" you'll find here in Vegas. I'm impressed with how real it looks, though, and it's soft enough to walk on with bare feet.

Michelle, I can almost picture your yard in my head. It must be a heavenly oasis in the desert! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail

Thank you, Gail. I think I'll be able to tolerate the summer months much better now. B)

Good Almost-Afternoon

It's dark and cloudy and threatening to storm, so i'm waiting to see if soccer is on or cancelled. ugh

Today's melts:

Shangra-La by Nene's (anyone hear any more about her having a sale supposedly?)

Orange Pomander by BH&G in my bathroom

Caribbean Teakwood by OMG in the hall

Cedar & Sweetgrass by LSC in the kitchen

Ancient Incense by LSC in the living room

Sweet Southern Home by OMG in the other 2 bathrooms (totally STANKY with the the clam case smell, can't even get a cold sniff, we'll see if they're okay in the melter)

Have a great day

Hello, friends! :)

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. That last headache was super intense for nine days and it really wore me down. :angry: Good thing I had plenty of smellies to keep me somewhat cheered up through it all. My McCall's order finally came in and I had posted some of my melts a few days ago here, but guess I only "previewed" my post instead of actually hitting "post". Ugh.

I tried the Sugar Plum, Key Lime Pie, Wilson's Shortbread (my least fave), Haley's Butter Frosting, Crushed Velvet (a little too sweet, but okay), Laura's Lemon Loaf (too light with one bar in my kitchen), and Country Store (YUMMY ~ wonderful Fall scent!). I still have a few others to try...State Fair, Sugar & Spice, and Jack Frost.

On the warming table today...

Candledippers Cranberry Banana Bread in the great room ~ think this must have been mislabeled because it smells NOTHING like its name...more of a perfumey scent

Candledippers Raspberry Bombe in the kitchen

Homemade Moon Lake Musk in the med room, Lemon Chiffon in the bedroom, and Vanilla Bean Noel in the bathroom

Girls and I are going to take my mom out to eat for Mother's Day today to avoid the crowds tomorrow. Have a good day, all!

Honeybear~ Sorry to hear about your headaches! [smilie=th_friends] I hope you are finally feeling better! I LOVE that Country Store too...I think it "might" just be my favorite scent EVER! :)

Michelle~ Your yard sounds [smilie=th_fabulous1] I hope you enjoy it...I have never heard of synthetic grass that is soft enough to walk barefoot on...how amazing!!!

Sweet~ Glad you are liking your NEST candles...I will have to try one of those soon!

Same scents as earlier...thinking they will be cranking for a good while! :)

Hello :D

I am melting Cheesecake from Crosscreek with a tiny bit of BHG Green Apple th_200912104451.gif DH just left with both boys to go for a walk. I am not used to being alone, I think I will eat something hot and attempt a cat nap th_dancing_smile.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hey Y'all..I've been trying to get some things organized so I can go home and "play" with my Mom for a few days. I will also have in tow several melts and goodies for my sisters and some special friends. th_catkiss.gif This evening I'm melting Can Do Red Currant and Thyme Te

Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.

Michelle ~ Bet my hubby would love to rip out our grass and put synthetic grass in its place. He's always complaining about our little bit of lawn. :rolleyes:

Maggie ~ Feeling a little better these past few days, thanks. :) How were those ZB blends?

Sweet ~ I have one of those LSC Campfire Cookies in my stash. I'll have to have a sniff and see if I can spare to melt it.

Spent the afternoon out and now have all of my melters ready to go. About to spend a nice relaxing evening at home with my hubby, having pizza, salad and a nice glass of wine...or two. ;)

LSC Strawberry Zucchini Bread in the kitchen

Pics, Petals & Scents Nana's Toasted Banana Marshmallow at my desk

Homemade: Amish Friendship Bread in the great room

Pink Pepperberry in the med room

Grandmother's Toddy in the bathroom

Cuyuhoga Valley Cabernet Sauvignon in the bedroom

Hope you all are having a good night! [smilie=th_a056]

Michelle~ Your yard sounds [smilie=th_fabulous1] I hope you enjoy it...I have never heard of synthetic grass that is soft enough to walk barefoot on...how amazing!!!

Thanks, Maggie. :)

NMhoneybear, this synthetic stuff is pretty neat and maintenance free! We had a huge yard when we lived in FL and we'd devote nearly every week-end to it mowing, pruning, etc. I don't miss that!

Finally decided what to melt this evening. Cutiepie Cupcake from Scentsy.

Honeybear...the ZB blends are WONDERFUL and they are still cranking!!!!

Sweet...I love that Campfire Cookies...yummo :)

Katz ....enjoy your time "off". ;)

Added one more scent to my others

LOL Candied Cuppie Cakes from a CF pal. Thanks....its strong and good! :D

Goodnight

Happy Mother's Day Eve! I hope all the moms get special treatment tomorrow!

Michelle - do you **vacuum** your lawn? Doesn't that sound odd, LOL? Just thinking about stuff the wind blows around. I guess you probably don't have big trees that shed leaves to worry about!

Tonight I have a new melt I found in a little store I was in today: Simpli Nature and the scent is Ginko Biloba. I love finding these new little treasures when I am not looking for them!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :)

This morning it's :

Cantaloupe from K's Kreation....by far the most realistic cantaloupe I've had.... ;)

Mango Lime Smoothie...a freebie from BL...yum.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Happy birthday Candlefan [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d - hope you have a wonderful day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Happy Mother's Day to everyone, too! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I'm burning NEST's Pumpkin Chai candle again. Luv this scent - awesome! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] And the wick behaves perfectly. Maybe Laura will give Harry Slatkin some wick advice. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

momflowersmile-vi.gif

Good morning...

Melting Country Time Lemonade Zucchini from Shayz...yum!

The boys made me breakfast today...so cute

Hope all the moms have a nice day! Moms of furbabies too!

Today is:

- Pineapple Cilantro(BH&G) - not my favorite but it still is nice and dh likes it :)

- Spring Tulip (CHS) - nice but very soft. I like TBG Tulip better and it has a little sharper/fresher (in a good way)

- Cucumber & Grapefruit (Front Porch) - throw is on the lighter side (but it is a small tart & I really need two in this room) and I don't like the scent very much

Michelle - do you **vacuum** your lawn? Doesn't that sound odd, LOL? Just thinking about stuff the wind blows around. I guess you probably don't have big trees that shed leaves to worry about!

Debra, it's so funny you mention that. DH was just saying last night that he needs to get out the lawn blower to do just that! We have trees up on a terraced area right behind the "grass" and the leaves drop all over it.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Hope you're all being spoiled! We're going to go out to breakfast and then hiking. We'll spend the evening lounging around our pool where I expect to be served unlimited Mudslides. :D

Melting Paradise Punch from Scentsy and Lavender Coconut Milk from Can-Do.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Melting Scentsationals Sweet Pea and Lavender

Burning a Goose Creek candle in Ocean Breeze

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]