The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

I am burning B&BW's Caribbean Escape. It smells so summery--got a lot of compliments when I had it burning during a cinco de mayo party last night!

Hi all. DH and I have been kind of frazzled today because we are having our carpets cleaned tomorrow and we've been cleaning and moving furniture.

I'm melting SM Lemon Biscotti (thanks friend!) and SH Goddess Pomegranate.

Tonight it's Hawaiian Dream from Candles By Victoria

Sounds good to me. How is this one?

Hi all. DH and I have been kind of frazzled today because we are having our carpets cleaned tomorrow and we've been cleaning and moving furniture.

I'm melting SM Lemon Biscotti (thanks friend!) and SH Goddess Pomegranate.

Spring cleaning? Imagine how nice it will feel tomorrow when all of the work is done. th_fabulous1.gif

This morning is Can-do Blue Ribbon Cookies in two melters. Yowza! It smells good in here.

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

I really need my coffee today. One of those mornings where you feel glued to the bed no matter how hard you try to get up lol. I am also melting Blue Ribbon Cookies from Can Do th_sign0162.gif This is a great one wub.gif

Good Monday Morning! (is there such a thing?! lol)

Starting the day with:

Lessie's Paradise Island by Can-Do in the living room

Bendel Bean by Can-Do in the kitchen

Fairy Garden by Can-Do in the hall

Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific by Crabby Candles in my room [note: I'm about to dump it, I put the remaining 3 clam cubes that I had and getting nothing, which is the same as the first 3 I used in bathrooms awhile back - too bad, I really like this scent but no throw at all, even after keeping them a good while]

McDreamy by SoyVey Grazia in 2 bathrooms

Good Day Sunshine by Nene's in my bathroom

[smilie=th_sign0162]

Thanks for all the congrats for Mel, she won't know what to do with herself now that school is over. She'll be moving the first week in June, so we're hoping to do some fun things together before she goes.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting this Monday morning.....BH&G's Orange Buttercream Cupcake @ work! Wow....did the weekend go by way tooooooo fast.....

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Good morning today i am scheduled for a Spine Epidural to see if that helps with the back/leg pain pretty nervous but i am sure it will be quick and easy. Melting Baked apple french toast no name on cup and Christmas shoppe from Butterfly lane scents. Have a great monday all.

Good luck with your procedure, Stella...hope it works for your pain. :)

Remelting the Zen and Honey Patchouli.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning! :)

Stella, best of luck with your procedure today. I hope it's easy peasy and very effective!

I'm melting Can-Do's Apple Mango Tango. We're in the high 80's, low 90's here but as they say, it's a dry heat. My kind of weather! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Gail

Morning!

Stella ~ Hope all goes well with your procedure today giving you some much needed pain relief, I'm sure. :)

Meltings for today:

Tara's Buttercream Drizzled Zucchini Bread in the kitchen

Pics, Petals, & Scents Toasted Marshmallow at my desk

Haley's Lime Birthday Cake in the great room

Shayz No Place Like Home in my meditation room

Homemade Lemon Marshmallow Tart in my bedroom

I've gotta force myself to get this house cleaned today if it's the last thing I do. I couldn't get it done on Friday, nor any time this weekend, and it is really starting to bug me beyond belief! :wacko:

Gail...sounds like a great day!!

New melts

Zucchini Bread & Graham Cracker...no name

Older Farmhouse Kitchen by YOCC

...smells amazing!!!

I had a lot of catching up to do today on the boards. Whenever I am away for a few days I really miss my smellies. The destination wedding was wonderful! It really was a great time.

Congrats Laurie on your DD's graduation! My youngest DD is also graduating but in two more weeks. Unlike your DD moving away mine is returning home. I have been an empty nester for quite awhile now so it will be a bit strange but I am looking forward to it.

Stella-Hope your procedure brings you some pain relief.

Melts for today are all from CFTKR-

Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone

Frosted Sugar Cookie

Glazed Sugar Cookies

I am going to light some candles-

YC Baking/Kitchen (writing jar)

YC Danish Butter Cookies

Birthday cake (skin dazzles)

I need a lot more of this one, both me and bf are really loving it!

Stella - hope the epidural is 100% successful and you're feeling better already! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting TBG's Tea Cakes. Another winner! [smilie=th_ecd36868] I've been really impressed with her scent strengths and yummy combo's. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] So far, this one is mostly tea for me, but, I like tea & this is good. I'll have to wait & see if the cake kick's in later.

Hi All..

I am melting Peach Marshmallow from Front Porch. DH said he smelled pine? th_shocked_sick_big.gif I don't get that at all!

I am really mad right now. I was supposed to get a package today. My tracking info said out for delivery as of 8:30 this morning. I have been home all day, nobody knocked or rang the doorbell. I went out and got my mail, no package... just bills, junk mail etc. So, I kept looking outside through the day just in case he would come back later with the box. No such luck. I check tracking info again and it tells me they left a notice (they didn't), and I need to come pick up the package or reschedule th_pullhair.gif I couldn't reschedule if I wanted to because I have no form from them. I certainly did not get a notice and I did not get a package despite being here. Why should I have to go pick it up? Has anyone had this happen? If so, did you have to go and get it or did it show up the next day anyway? I'm so irritated, you know how it is when you are waiting for goodies th_u51.gif

Sounds good to me. How is this one?

It doesn't have as strong as a throw I would like, but it reminds me of Hawaii, which was why I wanted to try it, I wanted something that would remind me of Hawaii and vacationing there and it does.

Tonight it's Sweet Angel Dust from Candles By Victoria

I hope you are feeling better, Stella!

I have Dreamsicle from Kim's melting this evening. Her tarts usually have a pretty good throw. No exception on this one!

Shorty - I have something similar going with my laptop - it was supposed to be delivered today...needs a signature...I have about 1 hour left until FedEx quits delivering tonight. I am not too optimistic that I will see it. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Stella~ I hope the procedure went well and you'll be pain free very soon!

Michele~ Glad you had a nice time at the wedding...sounds wonderful! :)

Shortygal~ Yep...my son had a phone delivered to the house and we missed it...they left that note but they were back with it the next day!

Sweet~ How'd the Teacakes end up? I think I might try that one this morning....

TBG Tea Cakes downstairs

LSC Lavender Shortbread upstairs

*I am enjoying the Tea Cakes...but the old DH just walked down to go to work and said "It smells like a Funeral Parlor in here!"...this from a guy who usually says nothing. [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Tea + Cakes = Does not equal flowers.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning th_smiley-yawn.gif

Starting off with WAHM Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from a CF pal, ty! th_dancing_smile.gif It is great! I called the post office this morning. They said the mailman apologizes because he forgot to deliver the package. I knew he didn't try to deliver it, I was here all day. Just glad it is coming today :)

debra - Did yours show up?

Thanks everyone got 2 spinal epidurals it went good had fever and headache last night but feeling much better today. Will know how good it worked in a day or 2.

Felt good enought to start my melters lemonilla from lasting scent candles and fruit punch from sun harbor

have a great day all.

The same thing happen to me Shortygal last week on 2 different days. So, I had to make a trip to the PO and stand in their line while they talk and ignore people. This morning I am melting LSC-Let Them Eat Cake. This is a wonderful scent for those who don't like the straight up bakery scents. I'm getting ready to go and vote in our primary today. I hope y'all are well and the Spring weather is being kind in your area. I plan to go and visit my Mom and sisters next week so it seems like there is always a lot to take care of around here before I leave. Have a great week...

Yesterday was a mixed bag:

- Bird of Paradise (CFTKR) - nice, fresh fruit scent, good throw

- Coconut Lime Verbena (CFTKR) - big dud...very little scent, but that was a good thing because it smelled really stale.

- Peachy Pink (Shayz) - a bit on the refreshing side for a pink sugar blend - good throw and a wonderful scent for my "yoga room". It is still going strong today!

- Rice Flower & Shea (Dream Tarts) - no throw :(

- Vintage Rose (Dream Tarts) - a basic, powdery rose with decent throw.

- All Hallow's Eve (CHS) - I love this one :wub:! Even though it is not very strong, it will be a re-order.

I'm melting CYS Cuddle, a great bakery scent with a little fruit in it. Like orange chiffon cake but with some coconut. Right up my alley!