The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com).
Thanks & Merry Christmas!
Forum Terms & Rules
The Candlefind forum is steadily growing and we thank all of you for being a part of this community.
In order to keep the forum running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules and guidelines. By participating in the forums, you are consenting to these rules.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Therefore, we reserve the right to take any action(s) we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
(1) Each member is allowed only one user account. Any user found posting with multiple accounts, for any reason, will have all accounts permanently disabled and will not be allowed back on the forums.
(2) Please play nice and be courteous to others. You'd think that would be common sense but you'd be surprised. No bashing of any kind. Also remember that disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual. Any negative, threatening or inappropriate posts will be deleted.
(3) Please do not register for this forum just to promote one company. This is a board for diversity, not a place to plug in and promote one company. It becomes very obvious when this happens.
(4) No advertising for personal promotion. Inappropriate references and links to websites for promotional purposes will be removed by site moderators. This includes sales representatives.
(5) Members are not to post personal or confidential information about any other person, and are encouraged to exercise good judgment about revealing one’s own personal information. This includes posting of private emails.
(6) Signature lines may not be used to promote any services, message boards, yahoo groups or any unrelated sites, or any religious or political affiliations.
(7) We ask that you please not discuss other candle review websites on this forum. This forum is an extension or our company and any posts doing so will be deleted by site moderators.
(8) Postings intended to disrupt the boards will be removed immediately upon detection. Multiple violations may result in administrative action.
(9) There is accountability here. Members are responsible for the content of their own posts. While we dislike editing or deleting posts, we will do so if warranted. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who deliberately violates the forum rules, as access to our forums is a privilege and not a right.
(10) You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, avatars, and signatures.
(11) Active participants have full access to the board. Active participation is considered a minimum of three (3) posts per month. The Swap Section has it's own requirements. Please refer to that thread for further details. This forum is a community and we feel those who actively help to create this environment deserve a special perk.
(12) Threads and/or posts such as "Why was my post edited/deleted?" will not be allowed. Posting such threads will only make things worse, so please don't do that. Those threads will be deleted without further notice. If you have questions about why something was deleted, moved, or edited, please contact Admin and/or a site moderator via private email.
(13) Discussion of politics, race, and/or religion is not allowed on this forum. These are topics that can quickly become heated or make members extremely uncomfortable. Posts and/or threads discussing such will be removed from the board.
(14) Consultants/representatives for Mia Bella, Gold Canyon, Scentsy etc...are not to self-promote. Any posts made to promote your product will be removed immediately. Any references to such companies need to direct members to the main website, where they can locate their own representative. Any direct links to a specific representative's website will be deleted. This is to be fair to all consultants and representatives.
We are a happy bunch here... this is a great place to share your passion with like minded individuals so have fun and get ready to be enabled!
(The above rules are subject to change at anytime)