The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Congratulations to everyone's kids who are graduating! I have one one graduating from college this week, too (honors :) I am so proud of her).Time really does fly.

I started today with Twigs & Teacups ( Scentsible Scents)- it is okay - not much scent for me. Slso, Lemongrass and Sage (Candle Dippers) - very nice!

More later :)

I also have been burning a Bahama Fizz 3-wick candle (BBW) for hours and it smells like plain candle wax (this is my third day burning this. An hour ago, I scooped out a lot of the wax and put it in a melter. It has a tiny bit more fragrance than the candle. I got a bunch of these candles for a good price so am now debating whether I should just keep them for a power outage day (rare) or return them. I think I will keep them - I guess I can burn these when I have company.

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe This has been the LONGEST week!

Laurie ~ [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your DD Mel! What an accomplishment!

Maggie ~ Oooh! That Sugared Melon Cookies sounds so good. Going to have to add that one to my list for a future BL order.

Shortygal ~ Was that a new filling? I've had mine for a long time. And what did they end up doing for him...the dreaded root canal? [smilie=th_fear8] I'm more inclined to believe that my problem is simply stress related. I have TMJ issues that refers pain to teeth at times, so I'm hoping that's all it is.

LSC Pumpkin Buttercream again in the kitchen

Haley Candles Blueberry Funnel Cake in the great room ~ the last of the 5 scents I ordered from her...only had any luck with the Iced Lemon Cookies [smilie=th_pullhair]

LSC Sweet Relaxation in the bedroom

Distinctly Pink Moonlight Mist in the med room

Homemade Willow Whispers in the bathroom

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Big congrats to your daughter, Laurie! That's quite an accomplishment!

I'm melting Can-Do's Pomegranate. Boy, I love this one!

Gail

I'm melting CCCC Cactus & Sea Salt today.

Funny story -- I took an old laptop to a computer store today to get the hard drive wiped. When the technician gave the computer back to me and reported on its condition, he said it smelled good and asked what I had spilled on it. I played dumb (no spills here), but YOU guys know why my laptop smelled good! hahahahaha

Thanks to lonegirl for this month's thread title. What are you melting/burning today?

Cranberry Mandarin..yumm

hello.gif

I am melting LOL's Vanilla Crack th_happy096.gif It is kind of reminding me of Crosscreek's Sugar Frosted Pizzelles.

Christy - th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif You know you have good waxies when your laptop smells like them!

NMhoneybear - His filling was around 5 or 6 yrs old, I believe. I think they just replaced the filling. He did get a root canal eventually, but I am drawing a blank if it was the same tooth or not huh.gif I hope yours is just stress related. I've heard of that happening, especially if you grind your teeth.

I played dumb (no spills here), but YOU guys know why my laptop smelled good! hahahahaha

[smilie=th_sign0162] We SURE do!!! LOL

When I came home from work and got out of the car...the garage was filled with a really strong wonderful scent. Couldn't remember what I had put on this morning but I knew it smelled GREAT! [smilie=th_Drglar] It was:

Shady Mountain Apple Pie

Shady Mountain Apple Zucchini Bread

[smilie=cloud_9]

Changed out a few warmers for the afternoon:

Nene's Ca C'est Bon and Pecan Praline Pound Cake from generous CF friends [smilie=thank_you]

Distinctly Pink Fresh Cut Tulips

FP Country Berry Hotcakes

Had to break down and take one of those darn painkillers. Hate having to! :angry: ...So I need to comfort myself with yummy tarties. Thanks to you all for being here. Love having a place to come to where I can talk about my obsession for smells. :)

Guest jesuschick

Cranberry Mandarin..yumm

Who is it by? I bought the same scent today by ScentSationals and wondered if that is what you are melting!

Congratulations to all our Candlekids!

Lonegirl - how is campfire cookies? Better than my imagination, I hope! I keep thinking about smokey burned cookies! :wacko:

Another interesting scent NM - what is willow whispers like?

Today has been Oregon Street - Pink Lime.

[smilie=th_congratulations] to all the graduates!

NMHoneybear - hope you're feeling better soon! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

When the technician gave the computer back to me and reported on its condition, he said it smelled good and asked what I had spilled on it. I played dumb (no spills here), but YOU guys know why my laptop smelled good! hahahahaha

Christy - how funny! [smilie=th_giggle] I've smelled good stuff at work and wondered where it was coming from, then realized it was from my coat. :blink: And it was in the closet. [smilie=th_pardon]

When I came home from work and got out of the car...the garage was filled with a really strong wonderful scent.

MaggieMae - Wait....you have a melter in your garage? [smilie=th_scratch] [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Lonegirl - how is campfire cookies? Better than my imagination, I hope! I keep thinking about smokey burned cookies!

Debra - Not Lonegirl, but I have that one, too. Haven't melted it yet, but the cold sniff is good - no burned smell to it, just a yummy marshmallow/cookie sniff. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting McCalls' Laura's Lemon Loaf. Luv...luv....luv! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_bb20]

I have AC Caramel cookies melting, a definite winner! Nice yummy and strong :)

I'm melting LSC Iced Oatmeal Cookie. Smells like the real thing!! Congrats to all the one's graduating this year!!!

I changed out my BBW dud and have been melting Pink Watermelon Surprise (Shayz) for a few hours now...great scent, good throw! Shayz has got such low prices for quality tarts.

Congratulations to all our Candlekids!

Lonegirl - how is campfire cookies? Better than my imagination, I hope! I keep thinking about smokey burned cookies! :wacko:

It was very nice and creamy while it lasted. I was thinking Lasting Scent candles would last longer...

BUT marshamallow+sugar cookie= a whole house of sugary goodness!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a great week! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Blueberry Cheesecake-Kim's

Hot Apple Pie-FP

Candles

Blueberry Scone-YC

Mom's Apple Pie-YC

- Lemon Curd & Rose Milk (TBG) :)

- Honeysuckle (BBW Slatkin candle) - smells like plain wax (a nice plain wax, at least)...no more candles for me.

- I started Toastie Marshmallows (Shayz) and it was good & strong but I wanted something a little more "complex" so I thought I'd add a square of Aromatherapy Relaxation (a light lavender from TBG) but I grabbed a Calabrian Bergamot & Violet (TBG) by mistake. They smelled great together at first but now the Calabrian Bergamot & Violet has totally taken over...it still smells great but no more marshmallow :(:)

Good morning! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Starting off with LSC Lemon Butter Crunch Cake th_biggestgrin.gif I was never a lemon scent person. I started buying some because DH and DS are fans of lemon. I am finding as long as it is blended well with a bakery, I am enjoying it.

Tonight it's Luna from Scentsy

That's a good scent for the supermoon tonight.

This morning I put on Creamsicle by Country Kisses and, hooray, I can smell it. My sniffer is starting to work again.

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Jules...glad to hear your sniffer is on the mend!!!

MaggieMae - Wait....you have a melter in your garage?

:D Nope...no melter in the garage! There is a melter in the family room though....and if the scent is kickin' it will seep under the door and fill my garage just like I have a melter in there! :)

Roserent...I agree with you on Shayz...I have had great luck with her stuff...strong and very fairly priced. :)

This morning it's

Canteloupe from Shayz

Watermelon Zucchini from Shayz

Citrusmoon from CBV

I'm melting LSC Iced Oatmeal Cookie. Smells like the real thing!!

Cindy - [smilie=iagree] That scent is deeeelish! I don't see it on the scent lists anymore, tho. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Sounds like you're feeling better and back to melting! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting & burning the same scent - McCalls Country Store. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]