The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Aria, congrats on the new puppy! What fun!!

I've been melting TBG Frosted Forest (finished the clam) and LSC Sex on the Beach.

Just wanted to say we are now the proud owners of a yellow lab pup named Ozzy. Needless to say, he has been keeping me very busy! OMG, it's like having a baby around again!

Aria - how exciting! [smilie=snoopy] Is this your first experience having a pup? I remember reading an excellent book by Brian Kilcommons that had heaps of helpful info in it. You may even find it at your library. Ozzy sounds like a sweet bundle of fun....can't wait to see a pic! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I'm melting Shady Mountain's Lemon Sugar Cookie from my swapbox. [smilie=th_wave] OH MY GOODNESS!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] This is one of (if not THE) best lemon sugar cookie scents I've tried - absolutely delicious! [smilie=th_Drglar] Shady Mountain changed their name to Butterfly Lane...right? I don't see that scent on their list anymore. Boohoohoooo :crysmiley1:

Sadly the big new tarts I received today aren't throwing at all. I tried one at the office and another in my kitchen, both were barely noticeable and then only when close to the melter.. Oh well, lesson learned.

I have Crosscreek - Juicy couture in the living room and am about to get Almost Country - Banana nut bread going in the kitchen.

Aria, Ozzy is a great name! Cesar Millan also has a good puppy book.

Tonight is BRH - Amish Spice Bread, a scent I usually do not care for very much, but for some reason I think this one is pretty good.

Hi,

Do you have recommendations for a Almond scent candle? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you