The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Haven't seen Trep here since the beginning of the month & miss her early morning wakeup call.[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Hope all is well with you & your family Nancy! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting ScentSational's Mulled Cider. Yummmm....apple-y spice-y goodness! [smilie=th_yay]

Happy Mother's Day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's an LSC kind of day...so far anyway. [smilie=th_giggle]

Banana Apple Muffins in the kitchen

Brown Sugar Shortbread in the great room

Rowan in the bedroom

Strawberry Zucchini Bread in the bathroom

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day. Today I'm melting: Blue Twigs & Berries from Front Porch.

Burning: Red Ginger Flower from The Palm Beach Candle Co.

Sweet...I was thinking the same thing! That got me thinking about all of our friends I haven't seen in a LONG time...like LLVV, Stardustgirl, Cisley, Tunisianswife...etc. Where is everybody?

Melting HHS Cinnamon Cookies & Caramel Praline Sugar Corn Pudding...both from a CF pal...thanky! ;)

YOCC Maple Butter ZB

Sweet...I was thinking the same thing! That got me thinking about all of our friends I haven't seen in a LONG time...like LLVV, Stardustgirl, Cisley, Tunisianswife...etc. Where is everybody?

I was wondering the same thing Maggie.

Had a lovely Mother's Day dinner out and now I am relaxing and burning YC Bahama Breeze.

That got me thinking about all of our friends I haven't seen in a LONG time...like LLVV, Stardustgirl, Cisley, Tunisianswife...etc. Where is everybody?

[smilie=th_yeahthat] I wonder about Maurie, Olive, Sillysmom, Heidiliz, & BigRed, too. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Things change....life happens. I bet they're still melting tarts & burning candles, tho! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I've changed to Votivo's Black Ginger candle. It doesn't have a full melt pool yet, so the verdict's still out....

Hi there...watching the last epi of Desperate Housewives...I sure am going to miss this show...anyone else a fan?

I have two candles burning...a pillar from Kringle in Bakers Vanilla and a Slatkin in Seaside Escape. Also sipping a cup of tea...my favorite made by Aveda. Very yummy and soothing.

Haven't seen Trep here since the beginning of the month & miss her early morning wakeup call.[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Hope all is well with you & your family Nancy! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting ScentSational's Mulled Cider. Yummmm....apple-y spice-y goodness! [smilie=th_yay]

sweet, I miss trep too! Hope all is well with her and she can check in soon.

Melting HHS Cinnamon Cookies & Caramel Praline Sugar Corn Pudding...both from a CF pal...thanky! ;)

YOCC Maple Butter ZB

Maggie, I wonder about them too!

Hope everyone has a great evening

Tonight I'm still melting:

Vanilla lime (living room)

Sunwashed linen (kitchen)

Converted 2 more to tarts today lol! My sister loved the starter kit I gave her and my mom wants one asap [smilie=th_pardon]

I gave my mom a basket of handmade soaps and bathbombs which she loved but I could tell she as jealous of my sister's gift! I told her I'd be setting her up with her own starter kit very soon.

So I'll have to break my lockdown for another order, shucks darn!

I was thinking about the awol folks, too, Sweet. I hope everyone is doing well!

Today I have been melting old Cottage Hill to get them used:

Lavender

Vanilla Grapefruit

Herbal

Good Morning, Starshine . . . .

(the Earth says hello!)

Just got the melters set up and now I'm ready for my second cuppa.

Where did the weekend gooooooo . . . . ?

Cucumber Melon by Can-Do in the hall

Dad's Cucumbers & Cream by Can-Do in the living room

Strawberry by Can-Do in the kitchen

Timeless Devotion by Scentsationals in 2 bathrooms

Velvet Poinsetta by BH&G in my bathroom (I know, not in theme, but I saw it and I like it)

still enjoying the last dregs of Nene's Shangri-La in my room.

Sure sorry to miss the Nene's sale, she doesn't have that many. . .

Have a great day, all!

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I am also enjoying Can do's Honeydew and Cream

used up my last 2 went to order and i see Donna is

on vacation until June 11th [smilie=th_anyminute]

Hope you all have a great day.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I'm melting Carrot Cake from Aunt Nena's on this rainy morning. It is pouring buckets outside at the moment. Good thing it didn't do this yesterday. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day biggrin.gif

Good Morning, melting from Haley's Heavenly Scents Spiced Pear (not crazy about it) and YC Be Thankful. It's a cloudy day but warm. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning all! I'm melting "Pink Toasted Marshmallows" from Tara's. This was a gift from a swap buddy, and I love it. What a knock-out scent! Very strong, and true to scent. I've been melting it for three days straight, and it isn't done yet.

Good morning spring5.gif

Melting a really yummy scent this morning...Shayz Pumpkin Cookies. OH MY! I have only melted a couple of tarts from this vendor and so far, I am very impressed! I would recommend trying them! [smilie=th_aa17]

I have a bunch of things I need to do today...hope I can get it all done.

Firstly, I need to step awaaaaaay from the computer... [smilie=th_a025] :laugh:

Have a great one!chase.gif

Good Morning Starshine to you too Laurie!!! :) And Good Morning to all.

Melting

Pirate Punch from TBG in all the downstairs rooms...tropical and very scrumptious.

Have a good one!!!

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting AC Brown sugar pecan at the office this morning, smells fantastic! Will definitely be reordering this one :)

Have a great day all [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi there...watching the last epi of Desperate Housewives...I sure am going to miss this show...anyone else a fan?

I've never seen Desperate Housewives, but I did enjoy the Survivor finale and will miss the show for a while until it's on again in the fall. Kinda crazy that it has been going for so many years/seasons.

I'm melting CYS Love is Like a Red, Red Rose. I have lots of these CYS ones from last spring because I ordered a bunch when it was our last chance to order singles. According to my order timeline, I need to be melting that batch plus some LSC and Can-Do these days.

I've never seen Desperate Housewives, but I did enjoy the Survivor finale and will miss the show for a while until it's on again in the fall. Kinda crazy that it has been going for so many years/seasons.

I'm melting CYS Love is Like a Red, Red Rose. I have lots of these CYS ones from last spring because I ordered a bunch when it was our last chance to order singles. According to my order timeline, I need to be melting that batch

I'd be curious to know how those do for you! I ordered a lot when it was the last chance for singles, and I still have most of them, haven't checked them lately but they all had VERY little or NO throw at all. Maybe they improved with age?? That would be awesome! How are yours?

[smilie=th_hello]

Have to clean house today so I need it to smell extra yummy in here. Going to put on a couple of beachy-type scents to start priming me for our upcoming cruise to the Bahamas. We just started looking yesterday at possible excursions, but I gotta get a move on. June is right around the corner! [smilie=yes]

Homemade Sun Your Buns in the bathroom

Homemade Blue Hawaiian in the bedroom

LSC Pink Cherry Crunch in the meditation room

LSC Banana Apple Muffins in the great room

LSC Orange Cream in the kitchen

I'm melting LSC lately because I was planning an order and last night caved. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Enjoy your day!

Just added a tart to the upstairs melter in the MBR...CFTKR Sunflowers & Cream...perfect!