The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Changed one and added one since this morning:

- Hummingbird Happiness (CHS) - nice! Good throw in small room.

- Honeysuckle (BBW candle wax dug out and melted in a melter) - actually has a nice throw and a pleasant scent.

Afternoon melt is Sugar Cookie Zucchini from Carol...so very, very good!

Upstairs, I started Black Amber and Lavender from Carol...addicted to this scent!

See you all later! y1pJlAd9mJWygcFW9iYC3E1DlQcbcIymMG2.gif

Cute strawberries, Aria. This afternoon's melts are:

Can-Do - Blue Ribbon Cookies

Swan Creek - Gingerbread drizzle melts

Finished the afternoon with Summer Fresh (Sugar & Spice) - unusual and very pretty scent...pretty good throw, too.

If anyone hasn't been to Cheryl's Candles on Facebook, puleez consider going there and "liking" the page...she will have a free shipping special if she gets up to 100 and I am jonesing for an order with a new vendor :) :)

Good Evening to all . . .

I have neglected the bathroom warmers completely today

<_<

And believe it or not, I can still smell the Shangri-La from Nene's from a couple days ago!!

:)

I did change out 3:

Palm Island by CFTKR in the living room and hallway - I REALLY love this scent, and I'm not sure if it's petered out or has been over taken from our dinner (tacos and red beans/rice) I'd have to go out and come back in to tell, I guess.

B)

Wild Currant Sandalwood by CFTKR - an *interesting* scent, not TDF but pleasant enough.

I hope everyone has a great night

:rolleyes:

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morn, everyone. I'm remelting: Cupcake & Mixed Berries. For me the mixed berries is overpowering the cupcake. Next time will melt them separtley.

Happy Wednesday starting my day off with some yummy scents

I have Tooth fairy Taffy from Pics, Petals and Scents, Pink tooth fairy taffy from Haleys Heavenly Scents and Sonoma grape from aunt nenas

Have a great day.

Good Morning, Melting from Haley's Heavenly Scents Marshmellow Madness and Toasted Marshmellow. Love both of these.

TJ's Mom, I see you are melting from Aunt Nena's. What are your thoughts on Vicki's melts? I'm thinking of making a order but I'm on the fence as I have not really heard much about this vendor.

I'm starting out the day with 'Pumpkin Crunch Cake' from Kim's Tart Candles. This is such a delicious scent, but from previous experiences I know that it'll be strong for a few hours and then die down.

Have a great day!

Morning :)

LSC Fried Apples French Toast

LSC Sticky Bread

Homemade Absinthe

Homemade Olive Blossom

LSC Lavender Shortbread

Have a good one!

My earlier melt did die down, so I just cleaned out the warmer. Now melting: one cube of 'Cafe au Lait' by Scentsationals, and two cubes of 'Warm Vanilla Creme' from BH&G. Makes for a nice blend.

- Frosted Winterberries (CHS) - it's supposed to be "spicy berry blend mixed with creamy vanilla, cinnamon and a touch of amber musk" but I only smell a nice marzipan. I don't like almond but this is pretty nice...and my daughter loves it :)

- Lemon Warm Sugar (Dream Tarts) - mostly I smell Warm Sugar which is not my favorite but it's interesting - I wish there was more lemon...decent throw, too.

I'm melting CYS Gypsy Nights. It doesn't appear on their scent list anymore, so I don't know why I chose this one.

Doing a quick post and run....

Upstairs...CFTKR Black Amber & Lavender

Downstairs...CFTKR Fruity Loops

Hi Everyone!!

It has been busy here this afternoon. I never did get to change the warmers. I am burning YC Jelly Donut and I have YC Italian Christmas Biscotti on the warmer. This morning I was burning YC Red Velvet. Good throw on that one. It is a new scent and I found it at the outlet last week.

Good Evening...

Melting Pink Flannel from LSC upstairs...really wonderful!

Downstairs it's Citrus Buttercream Cupcake from CYS...smells heavenly in the clam, hope it throws. :)