The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Happy weekend eve!

I am burning a candle from Pacifica - Seabrook Cranberry.

(Thanks for the bday wishes, friends! [smilie=th_bighug-1])

I have some winners so far today!

- Fizzy Pop (CBV) - fresh and I really like it! Very strong throw.

- Lemon Curd (Scentsible Scents) - great throw and nice bakery scent...more crust than lemon.

Happy weekend

Last night's soccer game was a slaughter - DD scored the only goal her team got.

:o

Onward and (hopefully) upward - next game in the tournament is 10:45 . . .

Still melting the Frankincense and Myrrh by Candles Scent From Heaven and still swooning, I am totally in love with this one.

:wub:

Thanks for the description on Tinsel, Maggie - it sounds veddy intelesting!

;)

I am probably gonna end up neglecting my melts, busy weekend, lots of outside work (plus the games).

:(

Hope all are well!

:rolleyes:

Good morning and happy Saturday to everyone

Melting Carol's Raspberry Coconut Zucchini...love it so much.

I went on a field trip with DS#2 yesterday so I didn't have the chance to melt anything. Had a great time in Lansing...we toured the Capital building and an awesome museum. I had DS and two other boys in my group and they were all very good.

debra, [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Hope you had a great day!

Lots to do today...yardwork and helping DS finish a science fair project.

Wishing everyone a nice Saturday!

I'm melting ScentSational's Care Package. Yummy scent - smells like frosted cookies! [smilie=th_cc15] Gonna be a beautiful weather day here - warmer and not humid yet. Hopefully, I'll get some yardwork done, too. [smilie=yes]

Beautiful day here!!! :)

Melting a mixture of:

Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso &

Countyline's Grandmas Wildberry Crisp

Aria- Sounds like a great field trip...our schools haven't allowed field trips since 9/11. We always used to go into the city...to the Met or Museum of Natural History...like in that movie. It was always fun!

Laurie- Good luck at the game today!!!!

Recent melts:

CFTKR - Pink Sugar Buttercream

Can-Do - Pitty Pat's Pound Cake

BH - Creme Brulee

Scentsationals - Unconditional Love

Currently melting:

CFTKR - Citrus Cooler

Burning:

FP - Key Lime Meringue Pie/Coconut Cream Pie

Mainstays - Key Lime Pie

Slatkin - Root Beer Float

Well, we finished the science fair project! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

[smilie=th_yay] [smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_200912104451] [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Melting Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from YOCC...love this scent from any vendor! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Beautiful day here!!! :)

Melting a mixture of:

Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso &

Countyline's Grandmas Wildberry Crisp

Aria- Sounds like a great field trip...our schools haven't allowed field trips since 9/11. We always used to go into the city...to the Met or Museum of Natural History...like in that movie. It was always fun!

Laurie- Good luck at the game today!!!!

Maggie, Really? That is so sad about the field trips not being allowed. I didn't know that. Darn terrorists!!!!!! [smilie=angry] I am hoarding my last little chip of SC Roasted Espresso until I order some more...it's so good!

Yea!!!! For finishing the science project!!! :)

Melting...

Raspberry Sangria from my pal Val...excellent!

Cottage Mimosa from Cozy Cottage

Afternoon melts:

- Blue Sugar Twigs & Berries (Front Porch) - strange but potent and good scent - I can smell the Blue Sugar separate from the Twigs & Berries.

- Jamaican Vacation (CBV) - very good throw and a good scent!

- Drifting Away YC Type (Candle Dippers) - did not like this so I changed it to Redwood & Cedar (Candle Dippers) which I love :)

Hi all. I'm melting CYS Every Blade of Grass and burning my big jar of YC Dune Grass. Making homemade strawberry sorbet with delicious strawberries from the farmer's market this morning. I should have melted a fruity scent, but I don't have many that are specifically strawberry. If only I had some CCCC Strawberry Patch!

We looked at puppies today. I am worn out! They are so cute I could have taken them all home.

I have been melting an older Scentsy - Grapefruit Blossom.

Melting Pink Passion from YOCC upstairs.

Yea!!!! For finishing the science project!!! :)

Melting...

Raspberry Sangria from my pal Val...excellent!

Cottage Mimosa from Cozy Cottage

Is Val a new vendor?

I'm melting LOL's Wooded Harvest - [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! My fave scents tend to be autumn ones. My first thought was....this would be sooooo good in a candle next fall! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

sweet, I love the fall scents too. I will have to take a peek at that scent you are melting!

We looked at puppies today. I am worn out! They are so cute I could have taken them all home.

I have been melting an older Scentsy - Grapefruit Blossom.

debra, you are getting a puppy? How exciting! DH and I have been debating getting a puppy for the boys. The barber gal who cuts their hair had 4 yellow lab pups for sale. Don't know if I am cut out to have a dog though...really love my kitty! All I picture is fur all over, dirty paws and barking! I know, I am terrible. What a debbie downer! lol Anyhow, the puppies I mentioned are $250!!! Yikes! I'm sure we could get one at the shelter for next to nothing...not a yellow lab, but just a nice smaller dog. What type of dog are you looking for? Just curious...

Okay, time to head off to bed...what a dull Saturday night here at my house...everyone was tired tonight.

Good morn, everyone. This is what I'm burning this weekend.

Market Peach mini from BBW, finish it up

Wisteria from Pilgrim

Sun Ripened Apple, votive, Woodwick

debra, you are getting a puppy?

[smilie=th_yeahthat] A new puppy?

Aria - Labs are gentle (but strong) & make great family dogs. They are big, tho. Before you decide, might not be a bad idea to visit the shelter to see their pups (without the boys...unless U want to bring them all home :lol: ).

I'm melting McCalls Apple Spice. One of their med/lighter scents, but a really nice one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Debra- Puppies? The cutest thing!!!!! Are you thinking of getting a furbaby?

Aria-How exciting about the possible puppy!! I can't imagine my life without Daisy....but I am sure you will decide to do what is best for you...and you do have your sweet Kitty! :) Val is a lovely friend that makes her own waxies....extraordinary talent but she doesn't sell them....if she did...I'd be the first in line. ;)

This morning it's :

Family Gathering from Nene's

Sweet Harvest Pumpkin from CFTKR....this one smells like apple cobbler...weird but delicious.

Have a good one. :)

th_hello.gif

I am melting Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from LSC th_happy096.gif I didn't tell anyone what I was melting. My older DS walked into the room and said "What smells like cinnamon sugar fried dough?!" He keeps whiffing every time he walks by and told me he likes it :) Even DH said it smelled good. I love when that happens. Normally, they have no clue or care of what I am melting lol.

Changed out the melters since the earlier ones were from last night as well...

ScentSationals Vanilla Pomegranate Tea from a CF pal....smells excellent...thanky!!! :)

Spotted Hog Cantaloupe Lily....I am in heaven...gotta get a BIG bag of this. B)

Debra, a puppy! How fun! [smilie=snoopy]

shortygal, I love it when that happens, too. :) And it's not often. lol You put me in the mood for cinnamon sugar donuts so I dug around and found Fried Ice Cream from Scentsy. Close enough. [smilie=yes]

- Mango Peach Salsa (Sugar & Spice) - very nice scent - this has a weird throw...I can barely smell it in the room where it is melting but it is traveling very well all over the rest of the house !:)

- Tifanny-D (CBV) - nice - not terribly strong, though :(

Morning, friends! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Still recuperating from that darn root canal the other day. The sensitivity is gone, but now I have this electrical-shock type sensation in that tooth. The dentist explained the phenomenon, but couldn't say for sure when it will go away...possibly after the crown goes on, which isn't going to be until AFTER our trip. :o

LSC Cedar Wood Mint in the bedroom

McCall's Sugar & Spice in the great room

LSC Orange Glazed Buns in the kitchen

It's going to be a beautiful day here. Hope everyone has a nice Sunday! :)