The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

th_wave.gif Hello!

I am melting Fruit Loop Cupcakes from LOL th_dancing_smile.gif

mpfand - Fried Ice Cream sounds good! I'd like some for real th_200912104451.gif

NMhoneybear - Root canals are a pain! I hope the sensation backs off once you get your crown.

We are trying to decide if we want baby Goldens, or if we will get another one (or 2) from the rescue group. They are a little older, and they are house broken - but those puppies are soooooooo cute! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Today the kids came and fixed me a belated Bday/mother's day brunch. An egg scramble with homemade salsa and avocado, bacon and a maple polenta dish. Yummy! Now it is time to get some scents going to clear out the bacon smell.

Starting out with Banana Lemon Cream from Dream Tarts.

Debra :o - Is that a bakery scent? :blink: Have we converted U? [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm melting CFTKR's Lemon Lava Cake. Deeeeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] Ha Ha, Sweet! Nope...this one is a lot of lemon!

Happy Sunday evening -

DD Melody and I are going blueberry picking as soon as we drop DS off at school - 7:30 am tomorrow morning - can't wait!

Been busy with yard projects all weekend. And soccer tournament and end of season party - DD Ciarra got M.V.P. on her team!!

Melts are winding down and will change out tomorrow -

Tranquil Spa from BH&G in the bathrooms

The last of Summer Breeze by Nene's in my room (DH came out and commented on this one - I don't see it on her scent list anymore - boo hoo)

The last remnants of Frankincense and Myrrh by Candles Scent From Heaven are finishing

I've been burning a candle while DS Devin and I watched a dvd of Walking dead (we're on the last episode of Season 1), the candle is Beach Grass by Slatkin, which I got for Mother's Day.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Good Morning all... [smilie=th_316785e4]

Running out to work in a bit...

Melting TBG in Mandarin Oriental this morning.

Have a good one. :)

EDIT: Ok...I got the dreaded "vomit" comment from DD#1...out it went...

Now it's Shayz Zucchini Almond Cake...much better. :)

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning Starting my day off with Zucchini fluff from CFTKR and Citrus shake from Butterfly lane. Have a great day all.

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Marshmallow & Cotton Candy from FP. I'm not sure how I like this yet. It smells good to me, but yet is kinda strong that I feel like I taste it in my throat? blink.gif

Glad to be back in my Home Sweet Home...th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif I had a good visit home. I found some 1803 melts in a little shop in Southern Il. The scents I brought home are Lavender Sugar and Vintage Daisy. I also bought a soy candle and melts from a company called The Junkie Hippie. The small candle is Twig Berry and is throwing great in my LR and the melts are Herb Garden. I am very happy with my finds. I think The Junkie Hippie is on FB and I hope to be able to order some things from her. I hope all is well in the Candleworld and I've missed my candle buddies.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Meltings for the day:

LSC Orange Glazed Buns

Homemade Hazelnut Coffee

LSC Pink Ocean Air

Primitive Gatherings from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] (Can't remember the name of the vendor. [smilie=crap], cuz I am really liking it. Smells like an apple cobbler delight scent that I am familiar with.)

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Sunday evening -

I've been burning a candle while DS Devin and I watched a dvd of Walking dead (we're on the last episode of Season 1), the candle is Beach Grass by Slatkin, which I got for Mother's Day.

Laurie, the first time I saw The Walking Dead, I was horrified (not much of a horror/zombie person). The second time I was HOOKED. No idea what caused the radical change, but now DH and I love the show, and we've read most of the graphic novels too.

Today I'm melting Funnel Cake from a friend (thanks!) and doing some household stuff...making food that is low-maintenance but takes hours to cook, plus doing a bunch of laundry.

Hi CF Friends!!!!

It was a wonderful weekend. Youngest DD graduated from college this weekend. The weather was just beautiful. We had a great time. We then packed up her apartment and she moved back home. Now the job hunt begins.

Have CFTKR Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread melting and it smells so good!

Michele, You sure had a BEAUTIFUL weekend for a graduation... [smilie=th_congratulations] to your DD!!!

Katz~ [smilie=th_we0081] Back!! Lucky you with your 1803 finds...and Junkie Hippie is a great name!

Shayz is still going strong..love this scent. [smilie=cloud_9]

Katz - [smilie=kewl] A nice visit with your family AND new waxies - jackpot!!

Michele - [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your DD!

I'm melting TBG's Cheshire Cat (Lemon meringue topped with vanilla and raspberry icing) and it's fruity delicious! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I tried two new ones this afternoon:

- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Tara's)

- Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk (Sugar & Spice)

I'm not a fan of this scent but these were fun to try out. I liked the chocolate in the S&S tart better; they both had very good throw!

Glad to be home and melting again, I have Blue cotton candy going in the living room and Vanilla nectarine in the kitchen, both are great.

I enjoyed a nice long weekend at the camper, the weather was great and I finally got to unwind properly for a couple days. The only thing missing is a melter so I can get my scent fix there too. It been ordered so hopefully for next weekend I'll be hooked up :D

Laurie - it is so amazing, you are picking blueberries, and we will wait weeks to see those little guys! Hard to believe that there can be that much temp difference, it is almost time to get the tomatoes planted here!

Tonight is cold and dreary, I am going with Dark Candles - Crypt Moss.