The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Michele ~ Congrats to your DD! You must be so proud! :)

Sweet ~ I am curious about that Cheshire Cat. Love the cold sniff, but love it so much that I am saving it. [smilie=th_laughing]

Melting Cinnamon Buns from a CF friend here right next to my chair in the great room. Smells super yummy! I'm craving Cinnabon! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Tonight it's Sweet Southern Breakfast from CBV- I just got this today and I love it, this wasn't even on my order originally, but I saw people loved it, so I had to try it and so glad I did because it's so good and the throw is awesome, I put in 1/4 of the scent shot in my warmer and I can smell it in my entire apartment

Good Morning, everyone--finally back home and trying to get back into my routine. I have been gone so much this year that it is taking me a bit. Haven't started melting yet but plan to in a moment. Have a great day and thank you all again for all your kind words for me and my dad. Nancy

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning

Starting off with YOCC Pink Noel :) I can't believe it is only Tuesday. I hope Friday gets here soon! th_snoopy.gif

Nancy - th_welcome.gif back!

Started this morning with Whispering Winds (CBV) - very minty but not too sharp of a mint. I am very picky about mints but this one is pretty good.

Trep... [smilie=th_we0081] Back!!!

Honeybear...I have been doing the same thing with the Cheshire Cat...it smells soooo YUMMY!!!

Just got back from the Vet with Daisy...poor thing shakes so hard she makes everyone in the waiting room laugh. [smilie=th_huganimal] At least it was a quick visit...only for shots..I wish they gave them 2 months ago when I was there for her check up. [smilie=th_confused3]

This morning it's:

Cozy Cottage Signature

Butterfly Lane's Marshmallow Caramel Pecan

Have a good one. :)

I have AC Gingerbread cafe latte melting @ work today. I like it more than I thought I would! :D

Welcome back, Nancy! It always feels so good to get back to the comfort of your own home, doesn't it?

Still going through some of my LSC stash because I placed an order a week or so ago and didn't realize I already had one each of a few that I ordered. I know, I know...I am weird. And...to top it off, she is having a sale soon! Arghhhh!

Today it's Snickerdoodle Buttercream Crunch Latte (Mmm) & Key Lime Tart (not throwing [smilie=th_sad-1]).

Also have going:

Candledippers Cherry Noel

K's Kreations Fresh Cut Grass

Have a good one!

Melt update thanks to MNhoneybear's post above about LSC :):

These are all LSC:

- Grapefruit Mangosteen - nice and strong for a few hours in my office room. Wonderful scent! :)

- Started Peach Mango White Tea in the kitchen...very low throw and scent was not the greatest so I changed it to Cool Mountain Lake. Started out very strong right away...unfortunately! It smelled very clean and fresh...but, I agreed with my son who said it smelled like toilet-bowl cleaner :(. I dumped it and still smell it a bit in my office...I replaced it with Russian Rainbow Tea. Too soon to tell if I like it or not. EDIT: I like it a lot!

I put one more on in the powder room: Black Canyon (Candle Dippers) - nice, perfumey, lightly powdery scent.

Sweet ~ I am curious about that Cheshire Cat. Love the cold sniff, but love it so much that I am saving it. [smilie=th_laughing]

Honeybear - G'head & melt it! In case U *need* to order more, U have to find out if U like it first. [smilie=th_pardon]

Just got back from the Vet with Daisy...poor thing shakes so hard she makes everyone in the waiting room laugh. At least it was a quick visit...only for shots..I wish they gave them 2 months ago when I was there for her check up. [smilie=th_confused3]

MaggieMae - Awwww...poor Daisy. :( They wouldn't think it was so funny if their pup was that scared. My vet started to pull that trick, too, so now I know to ask if there's any shots coming up and to give them all in the same visit. No wonder people don't take their pets to the vet like they used to ....it's too much $$$ and many can't afford it. :soapbox:

Trep - Sounds like your dad's in good hands - welcome back! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Shortygal - Luv that Vanilla Shake Cake....yummmmeeeee! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting LOL's Banana Pudding Wafers. This was a freebie and it's really good - luv when that happens! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hi everyone. Melting: Bamboo Sugar Cane from Candle Dippers.

Burning: Strawberry, votive from Unknow vendor. Hope everyone has a great evening.

Thanks Sweet. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I gave her 1/2 tablet of "dog tylenol" when we got home but she has been so quiet and not herself all day. I think she has a bit of a fever now...but she should be all better by the morning.

Honeybear~ LSC sale, you say??? [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] Thanks for the heads up!

Tonight it's:

McCalls Fresh Strawberry...pretty good.

Shady Mountain Strawberry Crush

The girls wanted something to match the Strawberry Shortcake dessert we had tonight. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Morning!

Trep, I'm glad to see you back and everything going well with your dad. . . .

:D

Maggie I hope your little pup is wagging away today, I hate when they're terrified like that and you can't explain it to them. . . .

:(

What does Cheshire Cat smell like? I'm curious, so I tried to look it up at TBG and they're on vacation. . .

[smilie=th_confused3]

It's been crazy here, end of school always is. Trying to get in as much time with DD Mel before she moves away . . . .

:crysmiley1:

Went to an open house last night for a charter middle school I just found out about for DS Zack . . . I was planning to home school for middle school (NOT thrilled about that, but totally dissatisfied where they re-zoned him to), unfortunately I won't find out if he gets in until JULY. . . Tonite we have a violin recital . . .

:rolleyes:

I finally dumped out Bite Me, the last of my Shady Mountain loaf, which I had in all burners since the day we went blueberry picking (picked 17.5 pounds! woo hoo)

I still need to to the bathrooms, and my room, but so far we have

Powder Room by Buggy Town in the hallway

A Day at the Spa by Buggy Town in the living room

and Blue Hawaii by Sugar & Spice in the kitchen (I came across these in my old stash - I've recently read some raves and I remember them as being mediocre, so we shall see)

HAVE A GREAT DAY

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Morning all...

Thanks Laurie :) ...she is still acting strange and very quiet...(she's a Yorkie so usually she barks when people come in and out and if a bird flys by...) but today she's parked next to me and looking forlorn.

Today it's

Deep Fried Cookie Dough from LSC...yummy but trying to compete with the quiche in the oven

Toasted Marshmallow (HHS)from CF pal....delicious...thanks! :) I am loving HHS marshmallows!!!

Have a good one. :)