The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Maggie, I hope your dog feels better today! Trips to the vet are no fun.

I've been melting Nene's Sweet Snow Pine and CYS Party in Pink. Not sure what's coming next.

Welcome home, Katz and Trep! [smilie=th_31]

Michele, big congrats on your DD's graduation. What a big accomplishment! [smilie=th_yay]

Maggie, I hope poor Daisy feels better! Makes me mad to read about people laughing at her fear. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

I'm finally home for a day and melting Can-Do's Paradise Island. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gail

Sorry to hear about your doggie not feeling well. Hope she perks up soon! (BTW...We have a Yorkie, too. :) )

The LSC sale is a short one...tomorrow 3-10 PM CST. I'll see if it is posted in the sale section and if not, I can post the details there.

Meltings for the day...

LSC Banana Mallow Bread in the kitchen

LSC Snickerdoodle Buttercream Crunch Latte ~ moved from yesterday's tealight warmer to electric in great room and it's still throwing like mad

Delightful Scents Domestic Goddess in the meditation room ~ Def have to dump this. Must have been labeled incorrectly because it smells exactly like pipe tobacco.

LSC Cactus & Sea Salt in the bedroom

Homemade Satsuma Body Shop Type in the bathroom

Happy Hump Day! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

This morning it was Scentsationals Comforts of Home--loved it. Trying to decide what to melt next.

Maggie--hope Daisy feels better soon.

I decided to put on a Yankee Candle of Cucumber Cantaloupe and a melt--Garden Cantaloupe by Scentsationals--smells very summery and good in here now.

Maggie, I hope Daisy is doing better.

Melting Happy Birthday from Scentsy. Yummy, sweet goodness!

[smilie=th_teks0311] Christy, Gail, Honeybear,Trep and Mpfand!!!! She looks like she is starting to perk up this afternoon. I am so glad! :)

Honeybear...what is the name of your little Yorkie?

I am getting so excited about the LSC sale...of course, I was supposed to be on a lockdown...but who could pass on this? Not me...that's for sure. I know at least some of you can understand the "fake" lockdown situation... :blush:

Changing up the scents:

Olde Saltbox Scent's Colonial Confectionary Shoppe...from my new order! :)

- Tropical Vines (Candle Dippers) - really nice floral! :)

- Russian Rainbow Tea (LSC) - lovely non-sweet apricot scent - I will re-order (tomorrow :))

- started Sweet Grass & Cedar (LSC) and didn't like it so I changed it to Bonsai (LSC) - this one is fine...a very strong and fresh-soap scent

@MaggieMae: I definitely get the "fake" lockdown situation, as you can see mine was of the same kind! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I really should really be doing a bonafide lockdown but with great sales how does one actually do it???

--

On a different note, I took the rest of the week off and I'm headed up to the camper tonight. I am totally bringing my work melter with me so I can get my scent fix there. I couldn't do 4 days straight without! Last weekend of 3 days without was rough, I never thought I'd actually have a scent withdrawal! A first for me lol!

MaggieMae - glad Daisy's feeling perkier! [smilie=th_yay] Since she just got a shot, maybe she had a slight reaction to it?

I'm melting FP's Apple Cider Bread. :wub: I luv most of their bread scents and this is no exception! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

th_Hello_.gif

I'm melting S&S Lemon Icebox Cake. I'm not sure I really smell much cake in this one th_idontknow.gif I will leave it in anyway since it seems like a good scent for a very warm day like today.

Mala. You are toooo funny! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Gotta say I've never heard of a camping melter, you may be the 1st. [smilie=th_allah] I hope you're kidding about being on lockdown, cause have I found a new love you might want to try. [smilie=th_Kusje-1] No, not a man, but a melt vendor. Its Swan Creek.

Omg, their drizzle brittle is amazing. And looks so real, my son said it wasnt fair to bring in such a yummy looking "desert". [smilie=th_Drglar] Have fun camping!

Maggie-Glad to hear Daisy is perking up.

I am burning some candles tonight-

Slatkins Summer Boardwalk

Slatkins Pumpkin Caramel Latte

YC Danish Butter Cookies

YC Maple Pancakes

Thanks for all your kind words about Daisy....you guys are the best!

Mala....yes...you DO know what I mean about a fake lockdown... :D

Sweet...you are right! She always gets a reaction from the shots...at 11 pounds she really can't tolerate them very well. I had to laugh though...the vet wants her to loose 1/8th of a pound. ;)

Added a candle since the tarts aren't doing much...think they need to sit a bit.

Kountry Lights Front Porch

@Breelee: I'm not roughing it hard with camping. Actually, with all the comforts I have here I don't think it could be called real camping lol! I have a nice 32' decked out fifth wheel, electricity, full plumbing w/hot water, AC, TV-DVD, Internet and nowy melter :D

I really should be on a lockdown but I can be easily swayed, too easily! I will check out Swan Creek, sounds like it's certainly worth it :)

Melting Pumpkin spice

That sounds like my way to camp, Mala!

I saw a Groupon today for Candleberry Candles - anyone else catch that?

Maggie - 1/8 of a pound? Really? Isn't that a haircut? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tonight is another one from Starring Fragrances - wish they would get tarts back on their site. Raspberry Crumble Brulee.

(I know, I know, Sweet - it is a little bit bakery!)

I started Patchouli Honey (LSC) last night and started it up again this morning. Really lovely scent...the throw was pretty good last night but seems to be petering out today already. Not really long lasting :( but I still might order it again, since it so unusual and I really love it.

Do LSC tarts get stronger if they sit for longer? I've had mine for about three weeks and am wondering if I should just put them away for another month before melting. Some have not been very strong.

Do LSC tarts get stronger if they sit for longer? I've had mine for about three weeks and am wondering if I should just put them away for another month before melting. Some have not been very strong.

Mine have been pretty good after sitting for about 2 weeks. I can't really recall any LSC tarts that did not have a good throw for me.