The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

I'd be curious to know how those do for you! I ordered a lot when it was the last chance for singles, and I still have most of them, haven't checked them lately but they all had VERY little or NO throw at all. Maybe they improved with age?? That would be awesome! How are yours?

Laurie, it sounds like we ordered around the same time, but I have had no problems with mine. A while ago I melted a couple that didn't last very long, but most of them are fine and the throws are good. Right up there with what I get from most other vendors. But I know you're not the only one to experience sub-par CYS melts. I feel lucky that mine have performed well.

Melting a really yummy scent this morning...Shayz Pumpkin Cookies. OH MY! I have only melted a couple of tarts from this vendor and so far, I am very impressed! I would recommend trying them! :laugh:

I MUST try that one in my next order...sounds YUMMO!!! ;)

Going to put on a couple of beachy-type scents to start priming me for our upcoming cruise to the Bahamas.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Sounds like fun!!!

Today it's:

Luna Bleu's Death By Cotton Candy...found this one in the bottom of the box...curious to see how it is...gave most of my LB tarts to my sis

Nene's Ca C'est Bon

WHAM's Pink Iced Lemon Cookies

The rest of mine today:

- Citrus Explosion (Front Porch) - nice scent and good throw!

- Spike (Universal Voodoo) - great scent & great throw from 1/6 of a clamshell [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hello all :)

I'm melting YOCC Mango Papaya. I have windows open though, so I can't fully smell it. Too darn muggy in the house and had to get some cooler air in here!

I have banana caramel cake going in the living room, love it. Baby powder in the kitchen, like it but don't love it.

Im melting BHG Tranquil Garden Spa with ScentSationals Fresh Air kinda sweet but nice!!!

Busy day. Been out running errands and helping DH plant flowers in the back. Time to wind down and relax. Melting My Mom is.. the best (mandarin, papaya and juicy nectarine) from ScentSationals.

I am melting a bunch of no-smellers tonight. How disappointing!

Melt...dump 'er out...melt...dump 'er out... phooey! :angry:

2129342vifsnatf88.gif Good Morning

Melting Cornbread Muffins from CFTKR...delish [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

debra, that is so darn frustrating! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Still missing trep...where are ya girlie? Maybe she's having computer issues. Hope we hear from her soon!

Grocery shopping today...oh yay...the thrill! NOT!

Have a super day!flowers3.gif

Good Morning starting my day off with Cotton Candy Sweet Bread from Bella's and Zucchini Cupcakes from Butterfly Lane Scents.Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Starting with:

- Snuggling Under the Stars (Front Porch)- I used two donuts for a total of 2 oz...moderate throw and it smells like Blue Sugar. Possibly one or both were mis-labeled or the scent really is similar to Blue Sugar. Still smells good, though!

- Tinsel (CHS) - this is berries, vanilla, & mint...I don't like it!

I'm melting Can-Do Pink Lemonade and TBG Winter Wonderland.

Roserent, I know what you mean about tinsel scents. I don't like them either. I just have one more from a previous order to use up, and then I'll know not to order more tinsel in the future.

Hi there. :)

Today I'm melting LSC Sticky Bread, LSC Beach Babe, FP Baby Powder Noel, K's Kreations Sage & Lemongrass, and Lunableu Creme Brulee.

Sticky Bread is TDF! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hey all...Rainy and humid here. Ugh.

That McCalls Mocha Java was [smilie=th_puke] to me but I might just be spoiled by SC Roasted Espresso! :)

Changed up the scents for:

Lemon Biscotti & Lemon Zucchini Cake...both from Butterfly Lane

Gotta start my sauce soon.

It is raining steadily here. Not a nice day at all.

Melting CFTKR Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle. It is okay but not a reorder. Nice throw but the scent is a little too sweet for me. I didn't realize how many CFTKR melts I have. I could melt these for the next year. Love Carol's stuff!!