The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Thank you, Jules

This afternoon it is BH&G Frosty Peppermint Snow--I forgot I had some packs of this one and it was so hot and humid out that just reading the name made me feel cooler so I decided to put it on. Lovely sweet peppermint scent.

The_Hi.gif Hello all!

I am melting Green Apple from BH&G :) I am happy it is Friday! I am looking forward to relaxing later and having a th_cocktail.gif or two.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

I am so behind, I've been having computer problems so I need to get caught up!! Today I'm melting Lasting Scents Blueberry French Toast!

Afternoon melt:

- Pink Linen Sheets (Shayz)- beautiful fresh, clean scent! Great throw, too. I rarely find air/marine/linen scents that I like so I am so happy to find this one.

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Aria! 8 days? WOW...we've still got 3 weeks. [smilie=th_pardon]

Roserent...Just a note..those Lavender blends are very bakery to me...don't know if you enjoy any bakery scents but I love the uniqueness of those. I also got some Lavender Passion...it sounded good!!! :)

Put on a mix of Blue Sugar and Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from unlabeled vendor...another unique one... [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good evening.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!!

We headed to the beach today. Have been so busy and haven't been able to get the house ready before this.

Burning some candles tonight from Yankee Candle-

Christmas at the Beach

Pineapple Cilantro

Sun & Sand

Tahitian Tiare Flower

Slatkin Coconut Leaves mini candle

Aria - enjoy that new laptop! [smilie=th_a025]

Michele - perfect weekend to be at the beach - have fun! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting ScentSationals My Mom is the Best Chef (great minds think alike Trep! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] ) from a CF friend [smilie=th_wave] and it's a winner! Their melts are great - don't think I've been disappointed in the strength of any I've tried yet.

[smilie=th_bb20] and a long weekend! [smilie=snoopy]

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you have good luck with your new laptop, Aria! I get so frustrated trying to load old programs, etc, etc. to the new computer. [smilie=th_shout] Makes me want to go back and use the old one!

Tonight is Cranberry Peach Cider from Just Tarts.

I am so behind, I've been having computer problems so I need to get caught up!! Today I'm melting Lasting Scents Blueberry French Toast!

Cbgirl, how is that Blueberry French Toast? Hope your computer problems go away. Tonight I'm melting CFTKR Iced Cinnamon Rolls and they are so very yummy! I can even smell the icing on top. th_slider_flirt.gif

HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Lots of cooking and cleaning to do to get ready for tomorrow...

Melting a coffee scented blend this morning...can't remember the details...I'm outside. :)

Roserent....love that scent!!!!

[smilie=th_e16] CF peeps! I'm melting K's Kreations Aromatique Chai Tea from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_wave] Yummm....great way to start the day [smilie=th_blij51] or enjoy any time of the day!

Have a fun and safe weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Good morning and happy Memorial day weekend

Starting out my day with orange cranberry zb from angel made scents

have a great weekend all

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day week-end. Woke up to a chilly 54 degrees. Our lows have been in the mid 70's so it's quite a change. I opened all the windows to let some cool, fresh air in. Probably won't see temps like this again until Oct. Melting Hazelnut Latte from Scentsy.

Good Day Everyone,

Been missing here for quite some time. Still melting here,,,today it is LOL;s Vanilla Crack

Happy Memorial Day!

th_sHellobar.gif

Lemon Poppyseed from HHS is melting here :) It's very humid today! We don't have central air, but have a few of the window a/c 's turned on. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

Mpfand - it's always so nice to have a reprieve from the hot! [smilie=snoopy] Hope you got lots of cool coming in your windows & enjoy it. We've flip flopped and are having your hot nights - not the 70's, but high 60's. :wacko: Booooo.

Anjoymom [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - glad to C U! Luv that Vanilla Crack! :wub:

My afternoon melt was Butterfly Lane's Cinnamon Zucchini Bread from a CF pal- awesome! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Some ZB scents can be too strong and so can cinnamons, but this was softer somehow, but still plenty strong - KWIM? Went to check out their site, but they're closed right now. Anyone know when they'll reopen?

Just put on the last melt for the day - CFTKR's Key Lime Cake.