The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Lots of rain for our long weekend... :angry:

Today has been fruits and vegs:

Cucumber Mint - Just Tarts

Berry Burst - Scentsy

Honeydew - CFTKR

Tangerine Tango - Scentsy

I'm melting Swan Creek's Carrot Cake that I received in my spring swap box. Delish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Reminds me a little of a creamy pumpkin cheesecake. [smilie=th_butbutbut] I don't see this on their list anymore. [smilie=th_sign0164]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning going to be another hot day out here melting Willows cuppy cake/Cherry crumb pie from Sniff my tarts. Hope you all have a great day.

military.gif Let Memorial Day be a day to count our blessings and remember those who serve our country to protect our freedom.

Melting Blackberry Jam BC Zucchini - CFTKR....yummo

Aria: So very nice of your DH for his generous enabling. I hope my computer holds out a bit longer here..It's getting up there in age.

katz, lol...enabling is right...you are too funny! Good luck with your computer...I was getting so frustrated with mine.

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Aria! 8 days? WOW...we've still got 3 weeks. [smilie=th_pardon]

Yes, Maggie, we are now down to 7 1/2 days...last day is June 7.

Aria - enjoy that new laptop! [smilie=th_a025]

Thanks sweet! Oh yeah, we are still debating on the lab puppy...ugh...such a big decision. We may go take a look at him tomorrow....yikes!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you have good luck with your new laptop, Aria! I get so frustrated trying to load old programs, etc, etc. to the new computer. [smilie=th_shout] Makes me want to go back and use the old one!

debra, I am lucky, DH does all the loading etc. I have no clue in that department! Now, wax is a different story...lol.

Well, friends, I have to go make potato salad to take over to my sister's house this afternoon. It's gonna be a hot one...knary.gif

Have a great day grillsmile1.gif

Good Morning all. I am melting Apple Mango Tango from BH . Strong and sweet, but not overpowering.

Sounds like you all have some good plans for today--enjoy. It is hot here, too. I have on Scentsationals Churros--very good cinnamon pastry scent.

Memorial Day is always special at our house as my husband's dad was killed in WWII three months before he was born so he never knew him. My own father and his step father are both veterans of that war and I have friends whose family are serving now so we always try to take time to remember what the holiday is truly about. Freedom is never free.

- Lemon Ginger (Dream Tarts) - just very little throw from this batch :(

- Pink Dreams (Shayz) - so nice!

- Loving Spell (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - strong fruity scent that lasted for several hours this morning! Good one.

Hi everyone. Today I'm burning: Citrus Blackberry from Colonial at Home, votive

Deck the Hall from BBW, mini. Finishing up Wisteria from Pilgrim, votive. Hope all have a great weekend.

Sounds like you all have some good plans for today--enjoy. It is hot here, too. I have on Scentsationals Churros--very good cinnamon pastry scent.

Memorial Day is always special at our house as my husband's dad was killed in WWII three months before he was born so he never knew him. My own father and his step father are both veterans of that war and I have friends whose family are serving now so we always try to take time to remember what the holiday is truly about. Freedom is never free.

Trep, what a beautiful, heartfelt post! I'm so sorry about your DH's father. My dad and father-in-law were in the trenches during WWII, and my DH and his BFF served in Viet Nam. We're a family full of veterans. Has anyone here seen the Vietnam Memorial wall in Washington? Tragic, sobering, but also very inspiring.

I'm melting LSC Vanilla Voo Doo, my favorite vanilla evah!

Gail

Started some yesterday afternoon and restarted this morning...they are all pretty strong!

- Pink Sands Type (Sugar & Spice) [smilie=cloud_9]

- Depression Reliever (Dream Tarts) - mostly rose...nice

- Folklore (Universal Voodoo) :)

Good Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Starting the day with

Fragrant Memories Keylime Frosting

My tootsies are tired.

Shortygal....that's an amazing scent.

Good morning i am melting wildberry zb from sniff my tarts and watermelon bubblegum from Haleys hs hope you all have a great memorial day

Gail...your post made me think of the painting "Reflections" by Lee Teter...it is the most moving piece I have ever seen...it never ceases to make me cry. God Bless our Troops...those here and those gone.

http://www.vietnamreflections.com/contents/view/reflections

Added Lime Cooler from Country Home Scents to the mix.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day.

Saluting & remembering all the brave men & women who laid down their lives for our nation and honor their sacrifice on this Memorial Day. [smilie=th_00000020]

we are still debating on the lab puppy...ugh...such a big decision. We may go take a look at him tomorrow....yikes!

Aria - let us know what U think. Lab's are big, but gentle and up for boy's rough & tumble play. And summer is a good time for housebreaking. Just sayin... :D

I'm melting ScentSational's Stars & Stripes and it's another winner! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]