The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

lol, sweet&spicy, that is what my neighbor said about the housebreaking! I'll keep ya posted for sure!

Melting Lemon Lava Cake from YOCC

Maggie, thanks for sharing. "Reflections" is profoundly moving. It makes me weep and remember the wall. I found my friend's name there when I was visiting Washington. He was only eighteen. God bless America...

Aria, how exciting that you're contemplating a Labby baby. [smilie=yes] I've had lots of Labs in my classes and unlike a lot of breeds, they are very consistent in temperament - happy go lucky, energetic, game for anything fun, outgoing and confident. But you probably already know that, eh? [smilie=th_sml29] Good luck, and keep us posted!

I'm still melting LSC's Vanilla Voo Doo. It sure has me under its spell. [smilie=th_giggle]

Gail

sweet--what does Stars and Stripes smell like? I have been thinking of getting that one but wasn't sure what it would be like. Thanks, Nancy

Starting the day out with Cupcake from Scentsationals.

Blessings and thanks to all who are now serving, have served or have family members who have done so. We are proud of all of you!

Good Morning, candle friends! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I have only changed out a couple of warmers so far. Using up my last two Candledippers tarts: Country Muffins and Apple Pecan Pie.

Remembering all those today who serve and have served our country so that we can be free. Thank You!

Have a great day! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Gail...your post made me think of the painting "Reflections" by Lee Teter...it is the most moving piece I have ever seen...it never ceases to make me cry.

MaggieMae - TY for posting that link - I've never seen that painting. It does make U cry.

sweet--what does Stars and Stripes smell like? I have been thinking of getting that one but wasn't sure what it would be like.

Nancy - it smells like hot apple pie...yumm! :wub: It's not sharp or overwhelming, tho. I just used the last of it, or I'd send U some to try first. <_<

Added a giftie wax to my upstairs warmer:

HHS Pink Sugar Blackberries....YUM! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] Thanks!

Also added another candle outside...

Cozy Country Candle in Friendship Tea.

And inside...

Bridgewater's Indian Paintbrush

[smilie=th_WE1summer013] Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Apple Vanilla from Old Va, this is one of my favorites.

Burning: Sun Ripened Apple votive, woodwick, finishing up.

Thanks, Sweet for the description--I am getting an order ready so will add that one and let you know what I think. It sounds great, and thanks for offering a sample if you'd had one. Nancy

For the rest of the day it is Scentsational Santa's Sugar Cookies. Have a nice evening, everyone.

Hello. I've been enjoying a much needed down daysleep.gif after a very busy week and weekend.

I'm burning candles:

Country Kisses - Orange Chiffon Cake

LOL - Orange Pecan Brulee

Melting:

Dreamsoy - Orange Blossom

Tara's Candle Cottage - Raspberry Drizzle Cake

For the afternoon I melted some Tara's, too :):

- Toasted Pastry Delight (Tara's Candle Cottage)

- Toasted Cinnamon Goo (Tara's Candle Cottage)

- Cucumber & Cilantro (Front Porch)

All had pretty good throw and were nice scents! The Tara's sounded like they would be crazy sweet and possibly cloying but they were both very pleasant.

Also added another candle outside...

Cozy Country Candle in Friendship Tea.

MaggieMae - I've never tried a candle outside. [smilie=kewl] Does the scent travel very far...?

I'm melting YOCC's Country Gift Shop from a sweet CF pal. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Smells like spice, a lot of clove to me. Luvs me some spice! [smilie=yes] I always think of Memorial day as the unofficial beginning of summer. [smilie=th_dd5] I even saw fireflies (aka lightning bugs) over the weekend. I've never seen them this early, they usually begin the middle to end of June. :blink:

Sweet...No not far at all but I found some tin can candles that I got in 2007ish...they were called Back Porch Candles (from Cozy Country Candles) so I decided to really try them there. ;) I was reading so I could smell it right next to me but no farther than that. I do use candles outside a lot...I have a couple hanging candle lanterns.

Changed up the scents...

All Dream Tarts:

Lemon Biscotti Pie, Tropical Buttercream Cake and Misty Melon

Hello!

Winding down this long weekend, didn't do much melting, working in the yard and such. I need to start pulling some weekend melts ahead of time when DH is going to be home, I really can't get into my stash when he's around. . . .

:huh:

Just put on 2 from Cozy Cottage, and 1 lasted about 2 minutes until it got dumped (smelled like feet a/k/a bakery around here)

It was called Tsoureki

[smilie=th_puke]

bleech

Now I have SweetGrass and Jade by Cozy Cottage, and hoping the stink will go away quick.

Have a great evening!

Winding down this evening with a bath and body works Summer Boardwalk candle. Too soon to tell how this is but what a great cold sniff this one is! th_goodnight.gif

This was a great weekend to get the yard ready for summer! I will be so sore from weeding...

I also want to thank all Military Families for the sacrifices they have made. DH and friends were talking about draft number drawings in the 70's - I am so glad those days are over.

Today has been a use-up-old stuff day:

YC - Island Mango and Strawberry Guava

CD - Pear Vanilla Bean

Mountain Forest Candle from an OOB vendor.

Tonight it's Love Potion No. 9 from CBV- so glad Victoria added this to the regular line, I really like it, it's like fruity with vanilla and slight perfume, but it's not overpowering

Hope everyone enjoyed their week-end. Ours was full of lots of meals on the patio and swimming. Didn't do a whole lot of melting, but I hope to make up for it this week. ;) I did get my patriotic decor out, though. Winding down with Orange Buttercream Cupcake from BH&G.

Hi all -- the weekend went by fast even though it was long, haha. I've been melting CYS Pomegranate Peach Champagne Punch, SM Lemon Sugar Cookie (thanks friend!), and Long Cane Primitives Cucumber Cantaloupe.

Burns:

Slatkin - Frosted Cupcake, Ice Cream Shop

Melts:

TCC - Anything Goes, Bahama Pineapple Coconut Supeme, Blueberry Cookie Bites

Butterfly Lane - Almond Rum Cake

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

It's going to be another hot & sticky day here th_fear8.gifI am bummed the long weekend is over, it was so nice to have extra time with busy DH. I am starting off with Pink Sugar Birthday from YOCC th_c032.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

I'm melting two good ones this morning.

Delightful Scents - Huckleberry. This is the most similar to Voluspa's Santiago Huckleberry that I've ever found. It's really good.

Crabby Candle - Best Dang Carrot Cake Ever. I don't usually care for Carrot Cake scents but I sure like this one.

I have AC Banana caramel cake going @ work today, I love this one so much!

Have a great day all [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr