The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Roserent...I love Patchouli Honey too! I am not really sure about the LCS sitting time....but it can't hurt to try it and see. Most of mine are gonna sit just for the "hoarding" factor. ;)

Maggie - 1/8 of a pound? Really? Isn't that a haircut? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

:D I think you're right...LOL

Last night I tried...

Dream Tarts Tangerine Buttercream Cake & Orange Marshmallow...wonderful but not strong enough...gonna let them sit...

Today...

Tara's Griddlecake Cookies all over

Have a good one. :)

Maggie: Glad your little one is feeling better. I love the 1/8 pound reference!! This could be a nail and hair trim. th_f5a39fcb.gif I'm enjoying my 1803 finds. This morning I'm melting VIntage Daisy. We have 5 yards of much need mulch coming tomorrow, so there will be sore muscles at my house. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Oh yea, I also melted LSC Prailine Encrusted French Toast yesterday and it is to die for if you dig bakery type scents.

Thanks, shortygal201 and MaggieMae! I am going to order more LSC today...just can't resist trying new scents. I've turned my melter on and off and the Patchouli Honey is going nicely again. It is a lighter scent anyway but I am going to definitely order several of these!

Edit to add: are there any other scents like Patchouli Honey that are out there ?? :)

Hi all. I'm melting Can-Do Wind Chimes, left over from yesterday. Think I'll go back to a fruity one next.

When DH got home last night he thought I'd made brownies. I was melting Happy Birthday so I guess that's what he was smelling. There is no chocolate in Happy Birthday, though. lol Starting the morning with Sugar from Scentsy. Have a good day.

Maggie ~ Our little Yorkie's name is Abbie. She is 6 years old. :) Hope Daisy is all better today.

Breelee ~ Okay, thanks to your post about Swan Creek's Brittle Melts, I pushed the button on my cart (that I was filling a few weeks ago) last night...after adding Birthday Cake. [smilie=th_pardon]

Shortygal ~ LOVE CFTKR Caramelized Banana Zucchini! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

And to all of you ladies that are ordering with LSC today, definitely get the Lavender Mallow Bread and Banana Mallow Bread. YUMMO! Melting these two today, plus TBG Pumpkin Apple Butter.

Have a good one!

Good Afternoon, Folks!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Oh boy, how end of school wind-down wears you out!

Last night my DS Zack had his recital of the 5th grade Strings "orchestra" . . it was so cool to see him up there with his violin (he's VERY shy).

This morning, I went to an award ceremony where my DS Devin got an award - he was in the top 10 ranking 9th graders (they don't reveal the rank, but it's a big school so I'm impressed! lol)

So I just now got around to tending the warmers :

Snuggable by Perfect Scents in DS room

Island Baby by OMG in my bedroom

Mom is My Favorite Taxi Driver by ScentSationals in my bathroom

Creamy Tahitian Coconut by BH&G in the other bathrooms

Blue Hawaii by CBV in the kitchen

CopperTone by CBV in the living room

Hawaiian Tropics by CBV in the hallway

It's smelling DIVINE in here!

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Honeybear....Abbie is such a cute name!!!! She is probably ADORABLE!!!! I also love the Lavender Mallow Bread...got a couple of those already but I ordered the Banana Mallow Bread...can't wait!

Laurie...Congrats to your kids...you must be very proud! :)

Roserent...She's got lots of wonderful patch blends like...White Witch and Voo Doo Love!

Changed to TBG Flower Shop in the Country...really beautiful. :)

Honeybear, I took your advice when placing my order with LSC today and got the banana and lavender mallow bread scents along with quite a few others :D

Melting AC turtle brownie, really good! It's making me quite hungry at the moment lol!

Honeybear, I have a Abbie also, but she spells it Abby. [smilie=th_laughing] She's yorkie and Maltese, not the one in my pic. thats Ozzie my all yorkie boy. They sure keep us running, dont they?

Haha! We should start a thread of our precious little fur babies! :D

Laurie ~ Congrats to your kiddos. Give yourself a pat on the back, too!

Yay for all of you doing LSC orders. I did an order on the 13th of this month, so I missed out on the sale and not going to order again. I'm wishing I had gotten more than one of that Lavender Mallow Bread and more than 2 of the Banana Mallow Bread. [smilie=th_sign0164] It's not like I "need" more tarts! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Put on McCall's Laura's Lemon Loaf in my bathroom. It was too light in the kitchen a while back. Also changed to Candledippers Cranberry Banana Bread in the kitchen. Hmmm...what shall I do in the great room for the evening?? Decisions, decisions...

Congrats to your DS's Laurie! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I luv hearing about everyone's involvement with their kids. [smilie=th_LOVE] These are times both you and they will never forget. They'll remember your presence far longer than any amount of presents you could ever give them.

I'm melting DT's Zesty Lemon & Clove from a generous CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] I've never had this combo before, but it's a [smilie=th_fabulous1] one! :wub:

Good to hear, Sweet - I just got that lemon and clove before she closed and have not tried it yet.

Tonight is LSC - Calming Waters

Hi folks! Tonight it's Cinnamon Bun-Kim's and Cinnamon Donuts-Haleys Heavenly Scents. Also burning YC Oatmeal Cookie and Caramel Pecan. I've really embraced my love of bakery this year, season be darned! Hope everyone has a fabulous and safe Memorial Day weekend!

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Cinnamon Roll w/Buttercream Frosting from LSC th_ecd36868.gif

Jason - I agree, embrace the bakery no matter what the time of year is! :)

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning Starting my day off with Gain from Sniff My Tarts and Sugar tango gain from Angel Made Scents Its laundry day lol. Have a great Friday

And to all of you ladies that are ordering with LSC today, definitely get the Lavender Mallow Bread and Banana Mallow Bread.

I got the Lavender Mallow Bread :) but forgot the Banana :(

Roserent...She's got lots of wonderful patch blends like...White Witch and Voo Doo Love!

Changed to TBG Flower Shop in the Country...really beautiful. :)

Thanks! I ordered both of those LSC's! :). Flower Shop is on my wish list...good to know you like all of these [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Honeybear...Have you tried Lavender Shortbread or Lavender Confectioner Confections? Yummmmmm.

Oh good, I ordered both of these, too...I also added "Lavender Passion" which was a leap of faith...no description [smilie=th_idontknow]

Today are some good melts for me so far:

- Emperor's Love (CBV) - restarted from a few days ago...really like it.

- Arugula (LSC ) - nice, not very strong but is lasting a long time (several hours yesterday and started it again a while ago)

- Pink Sugar Melons (LSC) - good & it lasted several hours both yesterday and today.

- Roselle Tea & Clover (LSC) - I love this scent but the throw is just not strong enough to re-order. A 24 watt melter in a small room might work, though.

Good Morning friends...I am back. It's been several days since I've posted I'm sure.

Had some issues with my laptop which was 7 years old, so I wasn't able to get online. DS#1 was also having problems with his laptop as well. So the DH went out and bought us each a new laptop!!! smilie_pc_064.gif Yay!!!! I am so happy to be back online and able to come visit here. :wub:

I've still been melting and missed coming here to post what scents I've been really enjoying and reading what everyone else is melting too! I've also been busy with end-of-the-year school activities with the boys. They only have like 8 days left!!!!!

Right now I'm melting Fruity Loops from Carol...so, so good! Upstairs, I also have another of Carol's scents...Vanilla Plumeria...very nice bedroom type scent. Lovely.

Hope all is well with everyone and have a nice Friday. e24436.gif

Aria: So very nice of your DH for his generous enabling. I hope my computer holds out a bit longer here..It's getting up there in age.

Laurie: Congrats to your sons...I love to read of all of the accomplishments here. My oldest played violin in school. This time of year always takes me back to when my boys were in school and the year end awards.

This morning I am melting Tara's Pink Apple Fluff.

Our mulch has arrived and it's time to get started on that project. Wishing you all a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend.th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif