The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

My sniffer is enjoying Peach a la Mode from Scentsy. Have a great day, everyone!

Thanks Sweet!! Yep...so nice to be melting again!

Today it's Honey Maple Bread from LSC. Another good one! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Hi there! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra ~ Here's the scent description for the Willow Whispers: Blend of green tea and willow combined with water-cress, ozone, orange flower, jasmine and cyclamen, then sprinkled with hints of amber and cedar.

It's a unique scent and was nice, but not terribly long lasting. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Laurie ~ Good luck with the Champagne Brunch today! Enjoy!

Sweet ~ Thanks for the feel better wishes. [smilie=th_huganimal] Unfortunately, can't say that I do feel any better today. [smilie=th_sad-1] Maybe tomorrow. Looking forward to that Laura's Lemon Loaf. I ordered it on Monday or Tuesday, but still no shipping notice or anything.

Changed out a couple of warmers so far:

Shady Mountain Vanilla Spectacular in the bathroom

Shayz Pink Dreams in the bedroom

Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday! :)

One more for me...I was curious about my last untried Scentsible Scents tart, Days of Olde so I tried it out. This is a great, spicy, warm scent - perfect for winter/fall :).

Just like all the other Scentsible Scents tarts I've tried, the scent is very full with good throw but not overpowering at all - really excellent tarts. And their Sweet Annie might very well be my very favorite tart. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Unfortunately, can't say that I do feel any better today.

Honeybear...I am sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. I hope that things change for you soon!! ((Hugs))

th_hello.gif

I am melting Aunt Nena's Grandma's Swingin Eggnog th_shewiggle.gif It really smells like eggnog, DS was anxious for me to melt this one :) We are big eggnog fans during the holidays. I am sure if they sold it year round, my DS would want me to buy it all the time th_giggle.gif

Looking forward to that Laura's Lemon Loaf. I ordered it on Monday or Tuesday, but still no shipping notice or anything.

Honeybear - did U get a confirmation? [smilie=th_scratch] I saw they're doing some work on their website, so if you didn't, I'd email and make sure they got your order. Hopefully U heard from them today. Or, even better - it arrived. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I'm melting TBG's Vanilla Layered Rootbeer Float. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] smells exactly like rootbeer & vanilla ice cream - yummm! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] This must be a potent FO cuz the clam is starting to melt/disintegrate. :blink: Only this one, tho - the others I got are fine.

One more for me...I was curious about my last untried Scentsible Scents tart, Days of Olde so I tried it out. This is a great, spicy, warm scent - perfect for winter/fall :).

Just like all the other Scentsible Scents tarts I've tried, the scent is very full with good throw but not overpowering at all - really excellent tarts. And their Sweet Annie might very well be my very favorite tart. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I agree, both of those scents are my favorites from Scentsible scents. Love their votives.

Tonight I am melting Funky Town from TDC. Also have some votives lit.

I was cleaning like a mad woman for most of the afternoon after we came back from DS's baseball game. Then, DH filled the lawnmower with gas and spilled some in the garage and on his jeans. I was furious! :angry: The entire house smelled like gasoline!!!!! [smilie=th_smielyfight] :angry: :angry:

Ew, Aria - that is a tough smell to cover up!

Honeybear - thank you for the description - it sounds like a good one.

I have BRH - Brit for Men melting...I don't remember ordering this - so it must be a forgotten sample!

Hello Friends -

busy day here today, my daughter's graduation was this morning and then a little party afterward . . .

We filled the entire house with a custom scent I did at Tara's Candle Cottage - Sunny Pink Sugar Sands.

Have a great evening!

Aria...I feel your pain!!! The old DH ALWAYS spills gas somewhere and his clothes always smell of it after mowing the lawn. It makes me nuts!!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Laurie~ Sounds like a great day!

Tonight it's Lemony...

ScentSationals Lemon Chiffon from a CF pal...LOVE IT! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Sweet Lemon Confection & VBN from unknown vendor.

Cozy Cottage Arabian Spice upstairs

Goodnight all. [smilie=thzzz003]

th_316785e4.gifGood morning!

I am melting YOCC Creme Filled Apple Fritters from a kind CF pal thank_you.gif This weekend flew by and I can't believe it is almost Monday again th_fear8.gif

So far today:

- Day at the Spa (Candle Dippers) - nice - light scent and lightish throw

- Stargazer Bouquet (Dream Tarts) - lovely sent but the throw is way too light :(

- Raspberry Lemon (Dream Tarts) - don't like it and really light throw :(

- Cranberry (Shayz) - really good!

Good Morning ladies....beautiful day here. So glad because we are having some family and friends over to celebrate DS#2's birthday...it was actually a few days ago...May 1. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Melting Honey Spice Cake from Dream Tarts...from a dear buddy here on the board. Loving it! Really a yummy scent.

Ew, Aria - that is a tough smell to cover up!

Aria...I feel your pain!!! The old DH ALWAYS spills gas somewhere and his clothes always smell of it after mowing the lawn. It makes me nuts!!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Luckily the scent dissipated, but I was just so irritated because I had the house smelling all fresh and clean! DH could tell I was irritated and just looked at me like I was nuts. [smilie=th_roll]

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Aria - happy belated birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I'm melting HHS Toasted Marshmallow (yummm! :wub: ) from a CF friend [smilie=th_76d65c2f] and burning Candleberry's Snow Angels candle.

Have a good day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning all...

Same scents going all night...will change them up in a bit.

Aria- [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS#2!!!! I hope he has a fun celebration!

Morning, everyone!

Maggie ~ Thank you for the feel better wishes. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Sweet ~ I got an e-mail from McCall's showing my order, but no shipping confirmation yet. Think I better call them tomorrow.

Aria ~ [smilie=th_1819] to your DS! Hope you have an awesome party to celebrate today!

So far only have one new tart going, Shayz No Place Like Home, but just read the description of it and not sure I'm in the mood for cinnamon and spice today. May need to change it out. :rolleyes:

Have a good one!

Hi everybody. I've got a bunch of candles going on this beautiful Sunday. These are all the same ones I've been burning all week long.

I'm enjoying two candles from Shayz Scents - Coconut, and Mango Mandarin

Shortygal mentioned melting an Eggnog scent (luv! [smilie=yes] ) yesterday, so I went looking for FP's Christmas Cookies & Eggnog and plopped it in the melter. Yummmm - delicious! :wub:

Hi all!

I am melting Peanut Butter Cookies from S&S. We have the house fan on and some windows open, so I am getting whiffs here and there :)

sweet - th_clap1.gif I bet that smells terrific!

Aria - I hope you are having a nice time visiting with company for your DS's birthday! confettistars.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

It looks like it has been a Dream Tarts day for several candlebuddies. Only about a week more until she closes for a year.

Dream Tarts - Breezy Meadows.

Just started for the evening...

LSC Deep Fried Cookie Dough

Haley's Iced Lemon Cookies

Homemade Lavender Vanilla, Lemon Squares, and Cactus Lime Sugar

Now gonna eat some pizza and have a glass or wine...or two [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Cheers Honeybear! :)

Had some Pinot Noir earlier with dinner...Chicken Parm and pasta.

Tonight its

Zen from ScentSationals...really nice...think I smell some mint. :)

LSC Honey Patchouli from a CF pal...thanks...I am REALLY enjoying this one! ^_^