The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Mixed results today:

- Lemon Poppyseed Cake (YOCC) - good and very strong!

- Pink Lemonade (Luna Bleu) - plasticky, ick

- Blackberry Sugar Cake (Luna Bleu) - not quite right...a little fake-smelling

- Raspberry Tomato Leaf (Candle Dippers) - super nice & fresh [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

th_Hello_.gif

I'm melting LSC Chocolate Chip Cookies th_Drglar.gif My Walmart didn't have the next round of new scents in yet. Maybe in another week or two, they tend to be slow with getting new items. I did pick up a cute fall wreath for the front door though th_snoopy.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Thanks Aria, Mpfand, Laurie and Shortygal...I do hope it clears out soon too...I might need to bleach it again. Turns out the fuse blew so the refrid is still gonna be here. [smilie=help] ...PU Makes ya wanna give up meat!!!

Changing the scents to something strong:

Twilight from Haley's Heavenly Scents

Upstairs it's Spell Weaver from Can-Do

[smilie=th_LOVE]

Nene's Island Cocktail in kitchen/family room

LSC pink satin sheets in master bedroom

Both smell really good

Gonna be down in the 50's here tonight so may burn a candle later on.

Sweet...does that Autumn Wheat have a yeast/bread scent to it? Sounds interesting.

MaggieMae - Nope, no yeast/bread notes 2 it at all. I've never smelled one, but I 'spose it smells like a field of wheat growing on the farm. I'm definitely a bakery gal, but I liked it - smelled like fall. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Sorry U lost all those steaks. That's a yucky smell to get rid of. [smilie=th_stink] Maybe U should all stay at the Holiday Inn until it leaves. Ya know....the one with the indoor pool and room service. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting CFTKR's Oak Barrel Cider - luv it! :wub: I haven't seen Carol list this scent lately, but have seen her Cider Barrel listed. Anyone know how these compare - R they similar? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Good evening...

Assortment of candles burning tonight

Slatkin ~ Creamy Pumpkin

Yankee ~ Cinnamon Stick

Yankee ~ Apple Cider

sweet, I have Oak Barrel Cider from YOCC and I am wondering if it's the same scent as the one you had from Carol. The one from YOCC is FAB!!! I've never tried Cider Barrel from Carol.

Hellooo! Sorry I have been a little MIA. I went to Phoenix with hubby last week for a few days and then wasn't feeling too well.

So sorry to hear about your father, Nancy. It's such a hard thing. My dad passed a way a couple of years ago and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. My heart goes out to you. [smilie=th_empathy]

Maggie ~ ICK on the smelly meat! Hope you can banish that smell!!! I have been using LSC's White Witch Aroma Mist out in our garage by the cat box. It lasts and lasts! [smilie=yes]

Melts for the day:

Partylite Spice Market ~ SO nice and lasting all day long

HHS Marshmallow Lime Cupcakes

HHS Jelly Glazed Donuts

Sugar & Spice Waffle Cones & Funnel Cakes ~ Wow! First one I melted from my order about 6 months ago. [smilie=th_laughing] YUMMO!

Homemade Christmas Hearth ~ lasted 2+ days!

Burning a GC Caramel Sticky Bun candle

Tomorrow I am doing my Fall decorating. Yipee!! [smilie=th_yay]

Have a good night. :)

Tonight has been Aunt Nena's Secret Wonderland. Actually the last day has been this one - it took a long time to give up.

Stray kitty is starting to be less hissy now. I suppose the shots and blood tests had pushed her to her limit.

The weather has been cool enough these past couple nights to open windows and actually use a blanket at night. Wonder of wonders.

I'm melting LSC Raspberry Preserves and LOL Spazztastic Citrus Salad.

Remembering all those lost 9-11

It doesn't matter how much time goes by...it always brings me back to that morning.

God Bless.

Sweet, thanks for the info on the Autumn Wheat...sounds interesting. And thanks about the stink... LOL...moving out sounds good but the smells seems to be moving out today! :)

Honeybear, Welcome back and I hope you are feeling better! [smilie=th_balloons] Are you lovin' S&S...I really [smilie=th_00000020] her stuff!! Thanks about the stink too...White Witch is a GREAT idea...I wish I thought of that!!!

Debra, Glad little kitty is calming down and settling in!

This morning:

Pumpkin Apple Strudel by CFTKR...love it!

Butter Brickle by CFTKR...from my SB...THANKS!!!

Trep, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Blessings to all of you.

I'm melting Can-Do's Vanilla Apples on this beautiful morning full of such sad recollections...

Gail

- Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread (Butterfly Lane) - super good and strong :)

- Gingerbread Applesauce (Cheryl's) - very nice scent, not very strong but travels and lingers very well

Nancy you and your family are in my prayers.

Burning Candle, and votives:

Apple Strudel 3 wick candle by Entenmann's

Pineapple Mango from BBW, mini candle

Orchid Sake from Colonial, votive

Hi everyone--thanks to all for your kind words. Dad is doing well, still--we talked with hospice yesterday but he is not quite ready for that and so we are going to hold off on that for now. He is taking it all quite well and so I am trying to be brave for him. DH is home getting things done there and will be back on Sunday. My sister went back home so I was able to melt a Scentsationals Sugar Cookie tart so that makes me feel more normal. Everyone take care and I will try to keep in touch. It is nice to have my candle friends behind me.

the jury is out about whether she is very early pregnant.

Debra - Glad kitty (have U given her a name?) is less hissy 4 U. How soon will U know if she's preggars? :blink:

sweet, I have Oak Barrel Cider from YOCC and I am wondering if it's the same scent as the one you had from Carol. The one from YOCC is FAB!!! I've never tried Cider Barrel from Carol.

Aria - Lots of vendors don't change the original FO name - I bet they're the same scent. [smilie=yes] Carol's is wonderful, too! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hellooo! Sorry I have been a little MIA. I went to Phoenix with hubby last week for a few days and then wasn't feeling too well.

Honeybear - Good that U had a little vacay w/your DH [smilie=th_yay] ...not so good that U weren't feeling great. :( Hope you're feeling better now!

Trep - Glad to hear you're melting waxies - always helps us feel better somehow. We're waving to U and your dad [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin - thanks for keeping in touch.

Yesterday I thought I was melting CFTKR's Oak Barrel Cider. It was 7:30 before I realized that I wasn't smelling anything. Yep....forgot to turn it on. [smilie=th_foolish1] Figured it was too late to start melting at that point, so I burned a mini Slatkin Apple Crumble candle from last fall. So....now I'm really melting Carol's Oak Barrel Cider and it's smelling [smilie=th_fabulous1] in here!

Yesterday I thought I was melting CFTKR's Oak Barrel Cider. It was 7:30 before I realized that I wasn't smelling anything. Yep....forgot to turn it on. [smilie=th_foolish1] Figured it was too late to start melting at that point, so I burned a mini Slatkin Apple Crumble candle from last fall. So....now I'm really melting Carol's Oak Barrel Cider and it's smelling [smilie=th_fabulous1] in here!

You silly girl [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Tonight I'm melting a new one I picked up at Wally World today...Crisp Fall Leaves. It's wonderful and I'd even dare to say it's a very, very good dupe of YC Autumn Leaves. Love it. :toppoints:

Maggie, your tart sounds like something I'd want to eat! [smilie=th_create]

Goodnight friends [smilie=th_offtobed]