The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Hi All!!

Been busy the last couple of days and not much time for posting or melting.

I try to burn some candles in the evening so it is YC Harvest Welcome tonight. The wax pool is just starting but it smells good already.

Melted all day my bread scents from yesterday.

Christy-I know how you feel about your new dishes-Enjoy!! As you get older little things like that make you so happy. I bought Corelle plates for my beach house 16 years ago and bought new dishes after the renovation.

I still use the Corelle dishes for everyday. They still look great like the day I got them.

Have a great evening everyone!!

Debra99 Sorry didn't see your post on the 6th

Doe - is your avatar your cat? Is is a Seal Pointe? I just took in a Siamese stray last night and am learning all about them.

Yes, that is my cat (Charlie Brown) he is a seal colorpoint Ragdoll.

We have 5 Ragdolls, love the breed.

Crosscreek- Honeydew pear in kitchen/family room - really nice scent

not very strong though.

Can-Do - Dads cucc cream- upstairs - love this scent

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Thanks, Doe - 5 cats? Wow, I am overwhelmed by 3! It is fun, though, seeing all the different personalities.

Tonight I am melting Peonies and Peaches from Huckleberry Layne.

I've been really disappointed with my Luna Bleu tarts...today was no exception. I'm melting Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake right now. The throw is not terribly strong and the scent is average. Yesterday I tried Honey I Washed the Kids Lush Type and the throw was almost ZERO (which was okay because I didn't like what I could smell of it anyway). These have cured for three months now. Too long? Not long enough? or just not great tarts? I've got quite a few more to melt & I haven't liked even one that I've tried so far :(.

In the kitchen is a winner, though: I tried Cheryl's Vanilla Pods but the throw was too light so I added Swan Creek Roasted Expresso. It's even a tiny bit better than Roasted Espresso alone :)

I hope U use your stoneware set occasionally or they'll get sad sitting in the cupboard. ;)

We are thinking of keeping a few and selling the rest. I'm not expecting people to beat down my door for used, discontinued dishes, though. We'll see if Craigslist generates any interest.

We have 5 Ragdolls, love the breed.

Charlie Brown is beautiful!! I love him!! :)

I've been really disappointed with my Luna Bleu tarts...today was no exception.

That's too bad, roserent. There seems to be no consensus here about LB's quality OR service. I've really enjoyed all of mine and the throws have been perfectly fine, but last night I melted a new LB scent, Toasted Marshmallows, and it really irritated my eyes. That's never happened to me with a tart or candle before. So even though the scent was really yummy and clearly didn't bother DH, I had to dump it and replace it with SH Froot Loop Cupcakes.

I've really enjoyed all of mine and the throws have been perfectly fine...

that's good go hear! There is hope for the rest :). Too bad about your toasted marshmallow one, though :(.

I dumped the cake one and now have finally found a good LB for me: Pink Flower Child! Good throw and I love the scent.

Hi everyone--things are still going good here--DH got back and we have moved in--having some of my usual stuff will make it easier being away from home. I have Oatmeal Cookie from Scentsationals going at the house and it is smelling good in there. Have a nice evening.

Debra99- yes they all have their own personalities but also fun cause its two moms plus their two sons plus the dad of one. So they all get along and hang out with each other all day. We used to breed ragdolls so those are the ones we kept when we closed in 2007.

cmarie- We think Charlie is beautiful also, he is a big boy at 27 pounds.

Went to wal-mart today and picked up some BH&G tarts and a night light plug in warmer.

So melting BH&G Sugared vanilla shortbread in master bedroom

and BH&G Candied caramel apple in family/kitchen- this smells so... good, at some points it smell like caramel apples other times like candy apple.

Evening..

Let DD#2 pick the scents tonight...

Amaretto Buttercream Cookie from LSC

Zucchini Bread by Fragrant Memories from my SB...Thanks! :)

Upstairs: Homemade Dandelion Pear from a talented CF pal! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Doe - Your Charlie Brown is beautiful! :wub: Or should I say handsome? :D I have a cat with the same name. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] A stray brought her kittens to my yard for food 7 years ago and I named them all before I knew who was what. Charlie Brown turned out to be a girl, so I changed it to Charly Brown & she's inside with me now.

I'm melting Pumpkin Chai from an unknown vendor & it's awesome! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Yup 27lbs The boys are really long also. The comment everyone makes when they see our cats for the first time is "those are the biggest cats I've ever seen" lol

Added a candle in tonight slatkin Vanilla bean Noel -Love this scent

Today i'm melting YC baby powder. I'm feeling a little sick and i find this scent comforting but clean.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Morning...

Halo- Feel Better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Melting:

Powdered Sugar Jelly Donuts from Spotted Hog

Creamy Orange &

Kumquat from Sweet Fixations

Smells like breakfast. :)

Have a good one. :)

Hi Halo [smilie=The_Hi] - Glad to C U posting - [smilie=th_smilies_welcome] Hope U feel better soon!

I'm burning B&BW's Cider Lane candle. Soooo good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I luv Philosophy's Caramel Apple shower gel scent :wub: & have been searching for a candle scent that's similar. This one is mighty close - :thyay: It's a cool, crisp morning here, down to 42 degrees [smilie=th_autumboy] , but nice & sunny.

Hello everyone, and WELCOME, Halo! [smilie=th_wave]

I'm melting Can-Do's Watermelon today. It's just getting started, but I'm sure it's gonna be good! [smilie=yes]

Gail

A 27 pound kitty?! And I thought my Tiger was hefty at 13 1/2 pounds!

On this gorgeous day, I am melting Sweetgrass & Cedar from TDC...luv, luv, luv!

Ozzy is snoozing and snoring...lol

Have a great Sunday afternoon friends.

- Pumpkin Souffle (Candle Dippers) - good throw & nice scent!

- Death By Pumpkin (Luna Bleu) - okay throw but I just don't like scents with graham crackers

- Sweet Pumpkin Marshmallows (Luna Bleu) - almost zero throw :(

- Fruity Rings (Butterfly Lane) - good throw and I really like it!

Hi, candle buddies! I'm officially melting my first fall scent of the season: CFTKR Amish Harvest. I love fall and this smells SO GOOD. It may be time to retire my tropical/fruity scents in the near future. In the bedroom is AMS Dancing Waters.