The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

I'm starting the day off with some Morroccan Rose I dug out of the bottom of an old YC world journeys jar. This scent was too good to waste so i'm making sure i get every bit of scent out of it :).

th_smiley-yawn.gif Good morning!

I am melting YOCC Pink Sugar Birthday th_slider_flirt.gif It is going to be a windy and rainy day here today. I have to take my little guy for his checkup and immunizations. I always hate watching him get those. I hope everyone has a good Tuesday.

Jules - Creamy Caramel Coffee sounds good, how do you like it? I am just getting into coffee scents and am on the lookout for good ones.

Yesterday afternoon was nice:

- Black Pumpkin (Luna Bleu) - I just loved this one but it was very short-lived (Sweet Pumpkin, Black Vanilla & Mysore Sandalwood)...anyone know of a similar scent from another vendor? I think I am a sucker for anything with Black Vanilla (any other recs?? :) :) ?)

- Pumpkin Apple Strudel & Pumpkin Corn Bread (Kim's) - I changed my mind about these from yesterday's comments. I ended up using three tarts of each...the Strudel was fine but petered out suddenly after only a couple of hours. The Corn Bread was the opposite; after adding the third tart, the throw was really good and lasted all night (as I discovered this morning 'cuz I forgot to turn the melter off!). Really like this one now.

Just starting BH&G Crisp Fall Leaves in the kitchen and not sure what do melt in my office...decisions, decisions!

Good Morning!!

It is a rainy and dreary day here.

Melting-

LSC Creamy Pumpkin Milkshake

LSC Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai

BL Pumpkin Crunch Cake

I hope I can smell these because my allergies are really bad today.

A wet day here as well! :(

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Jason!

Good luck at the doctor's Shortygal! [smilie=yes]

Feel better Michele...I heard the allergies are wicked this year! [smilie=th_balloons]

Melting:

Apple & Pumpkin Pancakes from Distinctly Pink this morning...hope it throws well cause the cold sniff is [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Jules - Creamy Caramel Coffee sounds good, how do you like it? I am just getting into coffee scents and am on the lookout for good ones.

This one is heavy on the cream and caramel but it doesn't smell much like coffee. To me it's more of a creme brulee scent. It's good, but not in a coffee scent sort of way. Nene's Caramel Cinnamon Macchiato has a stronger coffee note.

Good luck at the doctor's Shortygal! [smilie=yes]

Melting:

Apple & Pumpkin Pancakes from Distinctly Pink this morning...hope it throws well cause the cold sniff is [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Thank you! I'm interested to hear how the the throw is, I've also heard mixed things.

Also, thank you Jules, good to know! :)

Morning! :)

Been busy around here lately and haven't been online much. I've been missing my CF friends. Had several pages to read to get caught up!

Michele ~ Sorry to hear you are dealing with allergies. My DH and DD#2 are both suffering miserably. I feel so bad for them.

Halo ~ I was excited to see you are from Ireland. :D My DH has to go there for work next month.

Doe & Debra ~ We have two Main Coons and a Ragdoll. One of the Main Coons, Zoe, is the gentlest giant at 26 lbs. She is the sweetest cat I have ever had...a bit heavy when she climbs on me each morning :blink: purring and snuggling...but sweet nonetheless.

FP Blueberry Candy Cane

FP Angie's Famous Cupcakes

FP Saturday Morning Farmers Market

HHS Blackberry Bread Pudding

HHS Toasted Caramel

Just started a GC Blueberry Cobbler candle this morning. Smells nice!

Have a good one!

We have had Maine Coons in the past and we now have two male Maine Coons (they are brothers) - one 13 lbs. and one 11 lbs that we got from a friend that does cat rescue. They are both black and such lovers. Our experience has been that Maine Coons love to be around people and are very affectionate.

Bathroom - Baby Powder (LOL)

Bedroom - Persephone (LOL)

Kitchen - Mango and Papaya (I think) (it's something fruity I put in before leaving for work)

Den - Amish Quilt (LOL)

I think I had 2 ferals that were Maine Coon mixes...Sadly they have both passed away. We only have one old soldier left from our feral colony.

This morning I am melting TDC-Havana and Cedarwood Vanilla. It's smelling very woodsy, and exotic in my house today. th_slider_flirt.gif Fall is in the air today and I am ready!!..I hope everyone is doing well and your world is smelling th_fabulous1.gif

Hi all. It's back to fruity for a while -- I'm melting SH Dewberry and LOL Persephone's Ambrosia. Yesterday I played with my tart collection a bit and brought out some fall stuff. I have a little mini shelving unit that sort of serves as my "center of command" for day-to-day melting operations, and that little unit is a lot more crowded now. Lots of scents and scent categories to choose from!

Good afternoon! Today's scents are:

Tarts

Welcome Harvest-Yankee

Mountain Cabin Escape-BH&G

Candles

Frosted Pumpkin-Yankee

Moonlight Harvest-Yankee

It is a rainy day here, just want to lay around and watch movies.

CCCC- Vanilla Devotion in master bedroom smells good not much throw

Think I'll pull out some candles to burn later on after husband leaves for work.

I have a little mini shelving unit that sort of serves as my "center of command" for day-to-day melting operations, and that little unit is a lot more crowded now.

lol ! :) I have tarts strewn all over my desktop :).

I still have Crisp Fall Leaves going (BH&G)...I needed to use 3 cubes...nice scent! I smell some pine and a tiny bit of cinnamon.

I have also been melting Ambra- An i Profumi di Firenze Type (Candle Dippers) - sooo nice !

Hi everyone

I've got two scents melting right now

CFTKR ~ 7-Up Zucchini Bread

CFTKR ~ Leaves type

I also have a jar of YC Sparkling Cinnamon burning

Ozzy was outside and got caught in the rain, so it also smells a little like "eau de wet dog" in here...lol [smilie=th_sign0164]

trep, sounds like you are enjoying wonderful times with your Dad

Jason, hi there [smilie=th_wave]

Sweet&Cindy, have you ever smelled Kitchen Herb? Crosscreek had both Kitchen Spice and Kitchen Herb scent dupes and I couldn't remember which one (or both) I liked so I ordered a tart of each. Aren't they both BBW dupes?

Jules - Sorry, I haven't sniffed Kitchen Herb [smilie=th_pardon] - sounds good, tho! Both YC and B&BW have a Kitchen Spice scent and they're both good, but I like YC's better. Let us know what U think of CrossCreek's versions - k? [smilie=yes]

- Black Pumpkin (Luna Bleu) - I just loved this one but it was very short-lived (Sweet Pumpkin, Black Vanilla & Mysore Sandalwood)...anyone know of a similar scent from another vendor?

RoseRent - I've never tried theirs & it's just plain ol Black Vanilla, but Ten Digit carries that scent. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Halo ~ I was excited to see you are from Ireland. :D My DH has to go there for work next month.

Honeybear - Oooooo! Could U stow away in his luggage? [smilie=th_c032]

Ozzy was outside and got caught in the rain, so it also smells a little like "eau de wet dog" in here...lol [smilie=th_sign0164]

Aria - As you'll probably find out some day...'eau de wet clean dog' [smilie=th_thumbs20up] is a very different scent from 'eau de wet dirty dog'. [smilie=th_stink] :lol:

I'm melting a sample of Scentsy's Frosted Ginger Cookie. I thought the cold sniff was a little light, but now that it's melting, it's yummmmy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Finally went out to go clothes shopping with the twins...5 minutes after we got to the store, the power went off and the generator could not get going...they kicked us out and closed the store. [smilie=th_pullhair] This weather is crazy!!!!

Melting:

Victorian Cheesecake from VDC

Upstairs it's:

Black Vanilla from Can Do....Roserent...ya got me itching to put that one on! ;)

Good night. :)

Oh no, Maggie! What a disappointment!

It is neat to see so many Maine Coons - I was not familiar with the breed until a couple of years ago. Then I noticed my rescue kitty was growing big tufts of hair on the bottom of her feet and did my research...apparently they were declared almost extinct in 1950 according to Cat Fancier - and are now the 2nd most common breed registered with the association.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Tonight is Scentsy - Key Lime Tortilla. The weather has finally turned hot and stayed that way for a couple of weeks - it is hard to break out the pumpkin! B)

It's a pumpkin festival around here today. I got a Nene's pumpkin sampler this week so today I'm melting Candied Pumpkin and Pumpkin Cheesecake.