The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Get well soon cookielady.

Today i've been melting

scentsy's cocoa clementine

scentsy'd sweetpea and vanilla

mystical friends rose-this was a nice rose scent to me, slightly perfumey. It lasted well in my tealight burner for 4 hours and filled my bedroom and landing. I did notice that it left a sort of lingering baby powder scent after the tealight had went out but I kind of liked that.

Susan...That sounds scary! I am glad you are home and hope you are feeling MUCH better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Another hug for you today Laurie. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Still thinking of you!

Gail...I never learned to sew properly with a machine but have made "oodles" of costumes for the kids over the years by hand. Good luck with your curtains! :)

I am in utter bliss smelling my house today...all LOL in Autumn Scents.

Pumpkin Pie Filling in the kitchen

Wooded Harvest from a lovely CF pal in the living rm [smilie=th_teks0311]

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread in the family rm

I just HAD to go order more of her Autumn scents last night!

Have a nice one. :)

Sweet...Donna has the Pumpkin chai scent listed in the Seasonal Favorites

[smilie=th_teks0311] Skylar! I got to their scent list using an old link and it didn't show the seasonal tarts on the left. As soon as I went to the home page - voila!...there it was. Duuuh. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Cookielady - Geeze...that sounds like excitement you would rather have done without! :blink: I'm glad you're back home and hope you're feeling much better! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting YC's Apple Pumpkin - good, but I'd like it a little stronger. [smilie=th_pardon]

Take care Susan! Trips to the ER are never fun!

I'm burning some fruity votives, melting LSC Pink Fruit Lupes, and cheering on my fantasy football team.

th_hello.gif

I am melting OLC Orange Chiffon th_FULL_O17.gif

cookielady - Oh no! I hope you are on the mend and feeling better asap!!

Laurie - *hugs* I am very sorry for your loss.

Started out today with Fireside (Candle Dippers) and hated it...changed to Plum Luscious (Candle Dippers) and it smelled odd at first (maybe some lingering Fireside) but turned out really nice and very strong throw!

ETA: Also have ScentSationals Citrus Cilantro in my bathroom...really good & fresh! Pretty good throw, too. Also, Morenci candle Honey Pear Cider :)

OMG, Cookielady! Sorry to hear that happened to you. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Ooooh, Sweet! Thanks for letting me know. I will definitely check that out. I also found out that Partylite sells a Pumpkin Spice Cheese Ball mix. I was planning on making my own with some Libby's Pumpkin, but now I have two other options. Thanks!

Put on some tarties for the day...

DT Autumn is Here (from a wonderfully thoughtful CF pal [smilie=th_slider_flirt] )

YOCC Lemon Lava Cake

YOCC Pink Sugar Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff

Swan Creek Lilac

Homemade Pine Cones

Homemade This Old House

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Laurie, my heart hurts for you and your family. It is such a difficult decision, but you have shown much compassion and love to help Tippi move on.

Cookie, I sure hope that you are on the mend now.

Tonight it is Asian Spice from Wickit Good.