The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

This morning I'm melting Universal Voodoo Beaten Path..Scent notes are heirloom apple, white birch, bayberry, orange peel, clove. This is a unique and wonderful scent. I love it when I find a new vendor with that scent that is just a little different from some of the rest.

This morning I'm melting Universal Voodoo Beaten Path..Scent notes are heirloom apple, white birch, bayberry, orange peel, clove. This is a unique and wonderful scent.

Thanks for reporting...this is on my wish list :)

The rest of my day has been:

- Grapefruit Jasmine (Candle Dippers) - very nice!

- Rock the Stars Rock Star Lush Type (Kim's) - very good throw and pretty good scent

- Creamy Candy (Luna Bleu) - I really liked this...good throw but only lasted a few hours

I started the day off with a woodwick currant melt, boy did that little thing pack a punch, it was very zesty and citrus and i could only leave it on an hour before i had to shut it off as it was causing a headache. I've kept the wax and will give it a go another day hopfully it won't be as strong secong time around.

In the afternoon I melted YC's red velvet. This was so yummy, perfect cakey smell with undertones of vanilla, which is good as i'm not a straight vanilla lover and only like it when balancing out other scents. This could be a runner for my favourite fall scent and i'll be stocking up aswell as checking out other venders red velvet.

Tonight i'm gonna burn scentsy blueberry cheesecake again. I quite like this one as its the second time i've burned it this week. Its strong without being overpowering the only gripe i have is i wish it had more of a cheescake aroma.

Happy melting all :).

Melting CFTKR Cinnamon Spice Cake and Simply Home in Sugared Pumpkin

Candlelove thanks for letting us know about the GC candle at Home Goods,I love Goose Creek Cider,I'll have make a trip to my Home Goods soon and hope they have one in stock.

Candlelove thanks for letting us know about the GC candle at Home Goods,I love Goose Creek Cider,I'll have make a trip to my Home Goods soon and hope they have one in stock.

This fragrance is not like apple cider. The name is misleading. It is absolutely fantastic. Giant wax pool and excellent throw. I am thinking of going back tomorrow to see what other ones they had. There were quite a few of the Halloween collection. I am burning two Yankees at the same time. This candle has them beat.

Fragrance Description:

This heartwarming blend of spice and citrus begins with bitter orange peel, tangerine, apple and sweet peach. The heart blend cinnamon cider and clove leading to a delightful vanilla spice.

Trying to use up my crosscreek order from March 2011. Some of the scent are still strong others not so much. Today was a not so much day.

CCCC- Tropical Coconut in kitchen/family room

CCCC- Citrus Linen H20 master bathroom

Sweet, that sounds like a good one! Love Nene's fall scents! [smilie=snoopy]

Michele, that Wicked Cider sounds wonderful...going shopping... :ssshopping:

Zucchini Pear Cake from Distinctly Pink

Key Lime Pie from VDC...which was overpowering everything so I turned it off for a bit...will put it back on later.

Have a good night.

Michele, I had just vowed no more trips to Home Goods for awhile...sigh...so much for that plan. ^_^

I am melting Coconut VBN from Haley's.

Last night i melted YC camomile tea in my bedroom. I didn't have much hope for this just from the name as I never thought anything with the word tea in the title could be strong, boy was I wrong. It was a nice enough scent, definitly filled my room but was quite perfumy almost. I had to shut it off after an hour as was giving me a headache but over all was a nice scent and hopefully will be better on second melt.

This morning I burned scentsy camu camu, it was a nice light fresh fruity scent. Lovely to melt and a pleasure to have in the room, i've been very sensitive to scents lately and alot have been giving me headaches but this one didn't.

You said it Becky!!!! [smilie=th_ahaaha] Happy Friday!!!

Starting my day with oldies...

CYS Cinnamon Apple Funnel Cake &

CYS Caramelized Praline Pear Cake....wish these were stronger cause they are so delicious. Might try CYS again to see what's what with the throw these days! :)

TGIF everyone! I've been melting a friend's OMG Olive, LSC Cinnamon Twist, and Can-Do Amber Desire.

Loving the cooler weather these days!

Today has been a busy day. My sister is here and we took Dad out to eat. I had to get some things at the local Wal Mart and they had the Halloween Scentsationals scents to I picked up Boo Berry and Vanilla I-Scream. I have been melting Scenttsationals Oatmeal Cookie today. I also got my hair cut and she did a great job so that was a relief. I have had the same hairdresser for 17 yrs so I think you all know how tense it can be finding someone new.

Goose Creek Wicked Cider -Got this at Homegoods today for $7.99 large jar

Michele - TY for your review of that scent, it sounds wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Any bets the Home Goods stores are going to see lots of candle sales soon? :D

Loving the cooler weather these days!

Me too Christy! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I have had the same hairdresser for 17 yrs so I think you all know how tense it can be finding someone new.

Trep - U iz a brave woman! :lol: I'm so glad your hair turned out nice!

Too late to put on a tart now, so I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake. Deeelish...luv's me some pumpkin! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=hijacked] Aria - I found the Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Spice bread and also the Thomas' Pumpkin Spice bagels in the grocery store today. And what goes with bagels? Off to the dairy aisle I went for cream cheese and U know what I found? Yep....pumpkin cream cheese! [smilie=snoopy]

Off to the dairy aisle I went for cream cheese and U know what I found? Yep....pumpkin cream cheese! [smilie=snoopy]

Did I read that right, Sweet?! Pumpkin Cream Cheese?! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I am definitely looking for that next time I go to the store. Sounds delish!!!

Ugh...I thought I posted yesterday, but guess I forgot to hit the post buttom. :rolleyes:

I have been melting my YOCC tarts from my delivery the other day...

Pink Birthday Cake

Pink Sugar Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff

Key Lime Pie

Strawberry White Cake

Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Black Forest Cake

and

LSC Pumpkin Roll

Really enjoying the YOCC tarts. :) The Key Lime Pie was pretty light, but the rest have been great. Next time, I'll just put it in a smaller room.

Have a good night!