The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Morning all. :)

Laurie~ Sounds like a great night! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD!!!

My house still smells great but I'm changing it up for the morning...

Pumpkin Chai & Coffee from unnamed vendor

Marshmallow Smoothie Coffee from a CF pal! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Upstairs:

Still deciding... [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a good one. :)

... [smilie=The_Hi] Hi back at ya, Aria!!!

Morning all, I woke up to the smell of scentsy's camu camu as still me forgot to switch the warmer off last night. Nice smell to wake up to though :).

Debra & Laurie - [smilie=th_teks0311] for the info. That's the exact site I found doing a search. Laurie - Bear couldn't get the other collar off? Kippy's claws are so sharp, I wonder if he would deflate it? Happy (belated) birthday to Ciarra! [smilie=th_blij40]

MaggieMae - Thanks for the heads up on that pumpkin spread - will be looking for it! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm burning B&BW's Leaves candle. I've been wanting to try this scent for a while & am so glad I finally did - it's wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] A very cool morning here and the furnace came on again. It came on for the first time last week in the middle of the nite & I woke up & thought 'darn....missed that good first furnace sniff'. :lol:

Today:

- The Raven (Luna Bleu) - nice throw and lovely scent...smells a lot like "Sigh" from Cocoa Pink (bath & body place :)). I am now trying the Luna Bleus in a smaller room and the throw seems much better...hope it continues!

- Champagne Pomegranate (Candle Dippers) - nice but not a huge throw

- Citrus Shake (Butterfly Lane) - okay...I like other citrus better...really good throw, though.

- Lemon Zucchini Cake (Butterfly Lane) - LOVE THIS!!!!!!! Super good throw, too!

Melting LSC Caramel Apple Epanadas-3rd. tealight. This is one wonderful, drool worthy scent if you are the bakery type. th_fabulous1.gif I'm also melting in my bathroom Universal Voodoo Folklore. This is taking care of the guy skank nicely...

It's a beautiful, Fall day and our Colts are ahead 7-3...life is good in Indy.

Darn! I posted last night and it's not here. Must have only hit the "review" bottom. :angry:

Sweet ~ Sorry to hear about kitty's injury. Hope it isn't a major ordeal for either of you! Our Yorkie had to wear one of those after she was attacked by a hawk a few years ago. Also, looks like I am going to have to make my own pumpkin cream cheese. We don't have a Giant Eagle here.

Been melting from my recent YOCC order.

Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Pink Kaleidoscope

Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Blackberry French Toast

Sweet Tooth Temptation

All totally drool worthy! YUM! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a good Sunday!

cmarie, those pumpkin donuts sound delicious! I printed the recipe and am definitley going to make them as soon as our weather cools off. I think I'll even invest in the donut pans because they're just more fun than muffins. lol

Melting Soft Cashmere Amber from BH&G in my office, Vanilla Bean from ScentSationals in the loft, Mandarin Moon from Scentsy in the kitchen and family room and Ocean in the powder room, also from Scentsy.

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting A Thankful Harvest from BHG th_dancing_smile.gif My Walmart finally stocked the other fall scents.

I am with everyone who enjoys all things pumpkin. I just had a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer th_slider_flirt.gif

Aria - Sweet Potato Marshmallow Pie sounds fabulous. I'll keep that one in mind next time I order from there. The Pumpkin Spice Coffeemate is available here! Hope you can find it soon :)

Good Evening....

Always forget about my lovely McCalls tarts cause they are decorating my kitchen...but melting downstairs...

McCalls Country Store

Upstairs...

Pink Orange Chiffon from VDC

Have a good night. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Evening, CandleFind Friends!

:hello:

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Winding it down here with a RAOW gift from a very sweet CF Pal, thank you

[smilie=th_bomb]

Old Colonial Hearth by CFTKR, this smells amazing!

[smilie=cloud_9]

Sweet, the blow up collar I used on Bear had a very heavy vinyl covering over it, but I'm not sure how it would hold up on a cat's claws, which are much more pointy and sharp than Bear's. He is a mellow old guy, and did not even attempt to take the donut off, he just gave me the sad eye and went on about his business (naps). lol If you have a very active kitty, it might be much more difficult. I hope you find a good solution soon!

[smilie=th_bounce]

Christy, thank you so much for that delicious sounding recipe link. Now I need some donut trays! Yummmmo I need to go hunt down some good pumpkin stuff!

[smilie=th_jay]

Enjoy the last of your Sunday.

Darn! I posted last night and it's not here. Must have only hit the "review" bottom.

Honeybear - IDK - I've had more than a few posts eaten by the forum before I could post it. :wacko:

I am melting A Thankful Harvest from BHG. My Walmart finally stocked the other fall scents.

Shortygal - I found a few fall scents in Wallyworld yesterday, but not all the ones I've seen posted here. They didn't have that one either....what's it smell like?

Always forget about my lovely McCalls tarts cause they are decorating my kitchen.

MaggieMae - I tend to overlook mine, too. Don't want to make them sad. :) I recently saw a poll on their FB page about their button tarts - if they were to offer them in smaller amounts (right now U can only get a box of 36), what everyone thought. So....maybe they're thinking of doing that? Kinda surprised, especially since they came out with the bars. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting BH&G's Spiced Apple Citrus, another winner! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Thanks for the kind words about Kippy. It's a real challenge to figure out how to get him food & water. It's also hard to NOT call him Kippy Konehead. [smilie=th_giggle]

Shortygal - I found a few fall scents in Wallyworld yesterday, but not all the ones I've seen posted here. They didn't have that one either....what's it smell like?

I wish they would put descriptions on the packages like Scentsationals. I always stand there sniffing for a while in the store trying to figure out what it is haha. To my nose, it is like a sweet pumpkin type scent with some spice. I like it th_200912104451.gif

Baking donuts would be so much better for my waistline!

Today has been BH&G - Pomegranate Passion Fruit. I need to go ck for the fall scents, but it is a bit of a drive to WM...

Afternoon all,

This morning I melted YC pink sands. Overall I really liked this scent, it fill the whole downstairs of my small house nicely. Yankee put this in there fresh category but I'd describe it as a more relaxing warm spa scent. Would definitly be nice any time of the day. I used a tealight burner.

Upstairs I'm burning scentsys flutter. I love this scent, its my fav scentsy scent so far, sweet but not sicking, perfumy but doesn't give me a headache. Theres a note in it, think it might be marshmallow i'm not sure, but it really brings it to life. Its a softer scent (i only use one cube in a scentsy warmer) but it fills my bedroom and the hall nicely..

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning been a long last week where is fall its not in Oklahoma.. melting peppermint from csfh today maybe that will make me feel cool. have a great day all

The rest of today's melts:

- Minty Pink (Shayz) - really nice! (BBW Marshmallow Peppermint type??)

- Sugar Mint (Candle Dippers) - really nice! I tried this in the powder room a while back and didn't love it. Today it is in a larger room and I really like it now.

I am really picky about mint...these two are winners,though! I like the mint to be toned-down and that is how these are. Will re-order.