The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Good Morning

:)

I'm a little bummed about my BHG Crisp Fall Leaves - one cube and it's scenting your whole house for 2 days Aria? I used almost 2 whole CLAMS in various melters through out the house, and I put it in around 10:00 am and by after school (3:30 pm) I couldn't smell it when I came in from outside. Do these need to cure or something? I had just bought it yesterday morning. ugh

:angry:

Anyway, last night I needed something else, so I put in Amish Quilt by Cozy Cottage and this morning everything is just re-warming until I decide what to change to.

Have a great day!!

:rolleyes:

Good Morning--we got an inch of rain last night which was most welcome. Nothing going right now as I am at Dad's place. He isn't feeling too good today but I am hoping he will improve as the day progresses. Yesterday I took him out of town for lunch and he really enjoyed it. I feel blessed to have these days with him.

Morning, CF friends. :)

Nancy ~ It's great that you are able to spend time with your dad like this. I'm sure it means the world to him.

It's a nice cool, rainy day here in New Mexico. Love these days because they remind me of my childhood in Chicago. Lit up my GC White Pumpkin candle again (third day in a row) and it is fantasic!

CFTKR Banana Zucchini Bread

HHS Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

HHS Ma Petie Cherie

HHS Coconut Hibiscus

HHS Toasted Marshmallow Bubble Gum

Homemade Downy Rose & Violet

My first YOCC order from July is FINALLY on its way!!! [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_aa20]

Have a good day! [smilie=th_balloons]

91.gifJust added CFTKR Pumpkin Caramel Cake to the mix...it's not throwing yet since I just turned the melter on. I'm normally not a big fan of strong caramel scents, but on cold sniff the caramel note in this one was very light so I'm hoping I like it.

Laurie, I just saw your post from last night on the BHG Crisp Fall Leaves. Let's see, I had one cube in a 25 watt Scentsationals bulb warmer and I felt the scent was strong to me. I did not melt it for 2 days straight. It was 2 evenings...4-5 hours each. What sort of melter did you use? Maybe the scent oil got burned off more quickly if it's a hotter temp melter. scratchinhead.gif

honey, great news on your YOCC order! Can't wait to hear how you like them! I am already plotting another order unbekannt.gif

Burning Slatkin Marshmallow fireside in kitchen/family room

Nene's Cherry flip cupcakes- upstairs in guest bedroom

Crosscreek Vanilla devotion- in master bedroom/bath

Trep... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] You definitely are!

Hey all...

Melting from a lovely waxie gift box I received recently....

Harvest End and Autumn Morn from CFTKR....Oh my goodness, I think I NEED more of these... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks!!!

Have a good night. :)

I have had so much going on, I have not been on the computer much lately.

Today I am melting, Pink Strawberry, Haley's Heavenly Scents (will be so glad when she reopens)

Also melting ScentSationals, Sweet Pea (very good)

I am melting one from a company I miss - Grandma's Home Brewed Tarts - the scent is American Grass Roots. It reminds me of Tide and it is sooooper strong!

Yesterday afternoon and today I have the same ones going:

- Ain't Misbehavin (Candle Dippers) - another strange but good CD tart...refreshing and nice throw!

- Rasberry Tomato Leaf (Candle Dippers) :)

- Noni Fruit (Candle Dippers) - smelled great cold but it is a little "off" for me when melting (Exotic fruit blend of asian pears, melon, lemon verbena and a hint of ginger)

- Heat Wave (CFTKR) - [smilie=th_00000020] as always

0005F5Fanimatedblinkiecoffeebear5Fb.gif

Melting two really great scents

Can-Do ~ Vanilla Pumpkin

Nene's ~ Cinnamon Vanilla

It's raining here this morning which is nice because it's been so dry lately. Boys are off to school and I want to crawl back into bed! Going to fight the temptation since I have a bunch of things I need to do today. Right now I'm doing laundry and changing bed linens. Grocery shopping in a little while!

Have a great day!

Morning! :)

Melting

Cabin on the Hill by 1803...a gift from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] This smells so AMAZING!

Maple Pumpkin Spice by WAHM....from my swap box. [smilie=th_teks0311] Delicious!

My house is smellin' [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Upstairs:

Moulin Rouge from TBG...love this scent!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning. Glad it's Friday. Melting Dulce De Leche from Scentsy. This is strong and yummy. No burnt smell, just a delicious creamy caramel.

It's a rainy Friday here and so I am layzeeeee........

I'm melting Can-Do Falling Leaves, TDC-Rustic Lodge, and Bergamot Spice.

We are actually mowing our grass again and it has recovered from the drought almost 90 %.

No new wedding news here but it's still 8 plus months away.

My youngest DS is back in classes at our community college and hoping to transfer after this semester. He's taking biology and this is his nemesis this semester.

I'm still easing back into my walking routine.

I hope all is well with everyone and Trep I hope your Dad gets to feeling better soon.

Happy Friday, Friends

This afternoon I cleaned out the warmers, and put DreamCatcher by CFTKR in all of them.

I love it, it's a beautiful scent.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

p.s. Katz - Is your Falling Leaves from Can-Do old? I don't see it on the list, I love fall scents!!

TGIF all. It has been just a lovely day for me. DH took the day off and we enjoyed lunch at Olive Garden and then bought matching dishes. What a wild day huh? (We got a couple sets of stoneware 6 years ago when we got married, but they are too bulky and heavy for everyday use, and this whole time we have been using hand-me-down Corelle dishes that are very practical but the design is very blah.) I found a striped Corelle design that has mini plates and mini bowls in addition to the usual sizes, and we use those a lot, plus have I mentioned THEY ALL MATCH?!? (Even all the bowls have the entire pattern on them. So often only the rim of the bowl is colored and it looks boring.) We are going to mix and match colors for the mugs and had to order some of the stuff online, but I am just finding myself unreasonably excited about new/matching dishes LONG after the whole bridal registry thing.

ANYWAY...what y'all are probably actually interested in is my scents: K's Kreations White Peach & Hibiscus in the living room, Nene's Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets in the bedroom. The weather is lovely so we've had the windows open all day. Yay.

Christy - I didn't know Corelle was still around - good to know. I have some Corelle dishes that are so old I think the cave men used em - those dishes last forever! I hope U use your stoneware set occasionally or they'll get sad sitting in the cupboard. ;)

I'm melting HRP's Olde Village Tavern frome a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] & it's soooo good! [smilie=th_LOVE] Hard to tell what scent it is from the name, huh? :D Here's the description: blend of Fuji apple, bergamot, lemon wedge, cinnamon stick, granulated sugar, zesty clove, hot apple cider, nutmeg and vanilla bean.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Boy, I sure enjoyed those scents earlier. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] But, after cookin' all day in the warmers it was time to change them up...

Spicy Pumpkin Cake from Dream Tarts....love this one! I am so happy to be melting the Fall scents but I will try to melt the summer ones too for the rest of the month.

:)