The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Hi there friends...thwazzup.gif

The boys started school yesterday and have a full day today. I've been so busy! It's amazing what I can get done when I have the whole house to myself!bf-swinging.gif

Right now, I'm melting Coffee Beans from CFTKR and Pumpkin Pie Spice from TBG (a couple cubes left from last fall).

Maggie, I'm a little sleepy right now too.yawn.gif

ilove, pickles? LOL! I once had a jar of pickles spill in back of the fridge and it was a big clean-up job to get rid of the smell of pickle juice! I swore that I'd never buy another jar of pickles again...lol.viannen_42.gif

It's so muggy and gross here today. The sun is shining right now, but we're expecting some storms this afternoon. Wish the humidity would just go away!

Off to finish some laundry-1.gif

Maggie and Aria, I've been sleepy all day. Not sure why. :unsure: No time for a nap so I think I'll try and head to bed early tonight. Melting Gooey Marshmallow S'more from BH&G and Toasted Caramel Sugar from Scentsy.

Happy Wednesday. I just changed out the melters this afternoon. I hope all of these scents play nicely together.

Sugarscents - Lavender in the bedroom

Yankee - Grapevine & Oak in the kitchen

Candledippers - Island Girl in the living room

Also a candle from Bluewick called Bahia. It smells like Jasmine.

So far all I smell is the YC Grapevine & Oak. I think I'm going to like this one.

Scentsationals iced carrot cake,is starting to sort of smell like dill pickles.(the tangyness of them)why? [smilie=th_gagme]

ilove - I've had that happen to me, 2, with some lemon scents. Weird, huh? [smilie=th_pardon]

Getting a really late start today and even wondered if I should bother since it would only be on a few hours. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Of course I should! [smilie=yes] I'm melting a few pieces of Thompson's Snickerdoodle. I like their crumbles and that U can choose the amount U want to melt. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I've been melting through my stash faster since DH and I decided to move in December. Today's scent is LOL Sweet Commotion. Love it!

In other news, today is the beginning of the NFL season, which, more importantly, is the beginning of the fantasy football season!!! Huzzah!! (my avatar here is my team logo for fantasy football, that's the connection) We don't have cable so I follow the games using a radio subscription plus ESPN live scoring. AWESOME.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up] [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Hi CandleFriends!

I had a harrowing day today, my dog went in for surgery and I thought she might not make it (we had agreed ahead of time that if they got in there and she was too ill, they would not wake her up), but luckily the surgery went well and the vet thinks he got the entire tumor.

I haven't been keeping up with much else - my melts today are:

Sinfully Hot (Haley's I think) in my son's room

Farmer's Market by Sniff My Tarts

Spicy Cinnamon Stick by BHG

smells pretty spicey and fall-ish in here.

Have a good night

the surgery went well and the vet thinks he got the entire tumor.

Laurie...that is great news!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Morning [smilie=th_316785e4] I went to bed early last night, so I feel "not so sleepy" today. Heading out for breakfast with a friend in a bit.

Put on Apple Harvest from LSC...don't see this on her list anymore but it smells wonderful and very FALL! :)

Hi everyone, hope your morning is getting off to a great start and stays that way! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Yesterday I was melting/burning Haley's Mid Summers Night, and then this morning I have a candle from Yankee lit up, Amber Sunset.

crosscreek- citrus linen H20- upstairs

Can-Do -sugar Butt - kitchen/family room

Nene's- vanilla sugared shortbread - master bedroom

Hope everyone has a good day!

my dog went in for surgery

Laurie - Is this your Tippi that had surgery? I'm so happy that U got a good report! [smilie=th_blij81]

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Spice Latte. I didn't smell much coffee on the cold sniff, but now that it's melting, I sure do...deeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting Apple Butter from Can-Do. This is from my swap box and it's fabulous! In my office I'm melting Brown Sugar and Fig from Back Road Hobbies.

That is really good news, Laurie!

Doe - is your avatar your cat? Is is a Seal Pointe? I just took in a Siamese stray last night and am learning all about them.

Tonight is a fall warm up - Amber Velvet from Dark Candles

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Good morning!

Thank you everyone who asked about Tippi, she's still doing well. I'm taking her this morning for another antibiotic shot, but so far so good, she's eating well and taking it easy - fingers (and paws) crossed that the cancer doesn't grow back and hasn't spread.

I am very lazy this morning, I only changed 1 warmer:

Balsam Sandalwood by Dream Tarts

the Spicy Cinnamon Stick SINGLE CUBE from BHG in both in my bedroom and my bathroom are STILL going! unreal

The rest will wait till I get back from grocery shopping and going to the vet.

[smilie=th_bb20]