The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Maggie - have you ordered again from DT since she reopened?

Sweet - no name, yet, for kitty...no one can agree! All we agree on is that is should be a little exotic due to her breed, though. We won't know about her "condition" unless she starts getting pudgy. (She is still cranky with the resident cats. :( That is taking some work.)

Cookie - is that Entenmanns as in coffeecakes and cookies? If so, where did you find the candle?

I have Raisin Spice Tea from Scentsy melting tonight.

Morning...

Aria...it is very yummy...just wish it was stronger!

Debra...no not yet....I have such a BIG stockpile from when she was closed! Bargain bin...

Today...

Plimoth Plantation from Salt Box Scents

Have a good one. :)

I am really happy with my Butterfly Lane melts! Today is BL Lick Me All Over. Interesting combo of fruit and flowers. A little bit perfumey and I really like it!

Starting out with Grandma's Kitchen from Back Road Hobbies. It rained alot yesterday and this morning it's a bit cooler with that just rained smell still in the air.

picking_apples.gif Hi there!

Today's melts are

Nene's ~ Amish Bakery

Scentsationals ~ Oatmeal Cookies

Have a good one

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Those all sound really good Michele!

I added Coconut Cream Cookies from BL. :wub: I love this scent so much and it's very warm here today so it's perfect. I really am hooked on these loaf melts that BL offers. They slice so easily and the texture of the wax makes me want to eat it. :shock: No kidding. [smilie=th_create]

I *splurged* this morning and bought 2 clams of BH&G Crisp Fall Leaves at Walmonster - I put them all over the house, and they smelled really good but didn't last at all. When I came back from picking the kids up from school I couldn't smell nuttin'.

:(

118-002d.gif

:angry:

LSC Scrumptious Vanilla Bread

LSC Sugar Custard Bread

Michele - You got your new LSC waxies! :thyay: Hope that means mine will be soon. [smilie=th_excited-1] I ordered both those scents - whatcha think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Just put VDC's Cinnamon & Sugar Doughnuts from a CF pal (TY! [smilie=The_Hi] ) into the melter. Cold sniff is yummy! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Sweet - no name, yet, for kitty...no one can agree! All we agree on is that is should be a little exotic due to her breed, though. We won't know about her "condition" unless she starts getting pudgy. (She is still cranky with the resident cats. :( That is taking some work.)

Cookie - is that Entenmanns as in coffeecakes and cookies? If so, where did you find the candle?

I have Raisin Spice Tea from Scentsy melting tonight.

Debra yes that entenmanns, I found it at CVS several months ago

burning a woodwick Cinnamon candle in office

Crosscreek- fruit loops in kitchen/family room (not much scent but tart is a little over a year old.)

Hi everyone--as you know I have been in Iowa this week--unfortunately what should have been a fun time with my dad instead was finding out on Thursday that he has terminal cancer. This has been quite a blow as in all other respects he is doing so much better than before. I am still trying to process it all. My husband and I will be briefly returning home this week to get some things done and then I imagine we will basically be living up here until the end. So I will only be on here sporadically for the foreseeable future.I

Nancy, I'm so sorry to read this devastating news. I'll be thinking of you. Check in as you can.

I pulled out last year's leftover Halloween melt stash, so I'm melting Vlad from Evening Eclipse. I think this one is closer to two years old. It smells like leather. I may switch it for something sweet.

Tonight melting Crisp Fall Leaves from BHG...second night for this one...one cube and I can smell it all over the house. Uber strong. This is the closest I've ever smelled to a dupe for YC Autumn Leaves.

I also have a candle burning...YC Cinnamon Sticks

Goodnight friends....bigbed.gif

Melting a new one from Scentsy- Apple Press. The description is "The smell of crisp fall days: crunchy apples, juicy pears and just a hint of the last full roses of the summer." I detect absolutely no rose in it at all, but I do get an "outdoorsy" smell, like you're walking through an apple orchard. This is probably the best apple scent I've ever melted.

Michele - You got your new LSC waxies! :thyay: Hope that means mine will be soon. [smilie=th_excited-1] I ordered both those scents - whatcha think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Sweet- My big order is coming after September 21. I couldn't wait so I snuck in a RTS order late last week. Both of these scents were great!! I really enjoyed them. I can't wait to get my huge order with all the other new Fall scents.

Mp - I am adding that one to my list! ^_^

I am melting one I would not recommend. I left all my tarts from Kim's together - Cinnamon Crunch Cake sitting on top of Nag Champa. Guess which one won out? So now it is another Nag Champa tart with a little hit of cinnamon! :wacko:

Maggie - I got a little carried away at the DT closing, too...

Cookie - thanks for the info!

Storms here last nite and still grey & rainy this morning - perfect for burning candles. I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcakes. If U like pumpkin - U hafta sniff this one - deeeeelish! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I agree...it is such a yummy scent! I'm burning it right now too.