The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Nene's- Vanilla sugared grapfruit in master bedroom

crosscreek- fruit loops in kitchen/family room

Both smell really good. the fruit loops is so stong I don't need to have a tart going upstairs.

I am melting Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters

Shortygal - I luv that scent from Nene's! I keep stalking her site waiting for her to put up the fall scents. [smilie=th_Whistle]

I'm melting a YC combo of Autumn Leaves+Autumn Wreath - smells like fall to me! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Trep, You and your family are in my prayers. You are a good daughter to be with your Dad. I know he values his time with you.

Tonight I am melting Thompson's Apple dumpling. I Love this I will definately get some more. I got this bag while I was in The Mast General store. I did not even know that they sold melties but I'm glad I found them.

Nancy, I am so sad about your father. He was doing so well, this must have been very hard news. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Tonight is Sharp Dressed Man - Scentsy. (I smell a lot of lime).

Sweet - Her fall scents are up!!

TY Shortygal! :confettistars: I checked em out & out of the kabillion scents she has (ok...I exaggerate a little :tongue: ) the one I luv'd from last fall isn't on her list :crysmiley1: , so I'll ask about it.

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake again - [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent!

Good morn, everyone. Melting: Lemon Biscotti by Palm Beach Candle Co, yummy

Burning Candles & votives

Honeysuckle

Bakery Cupcake by Woodwick

Gardenia by Pilgrim

Thank you all so very much for your kind thoughts, words and prayers. Yes, this was a terrible blow to all of us but I am trying to stay positive. My parents were older when they married and had my sister and I so I feel we have been blessed to have had him as long as we have. I am most concerned with keeping him as pain free as possible. I will be in touch as I can. Thanks again--it is great to have my candle family behind me. Nancy

Hi there...

Melting Country Fair Applesauce from CFTKR and Harvest Spice from Thompson's...smells very, very good in here!

trep, my heart sank and I gasped when I read your post about your Dad. I'll be thinking of him and praying for all of you. The Ginger Pumpkin from Scentsationals is a delightful fall scent...warm and spicy.

Have a nice afternoon everyone

So sorry to hear about your dad, Trep. We're all thinking of the two of you and the rest of your family.

I'm melting CYS Happy Birthday Cupcakes -- a favorite.

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Woke up to a terrible smell in the basement...thought we had some kind of a dead critter down there. Turned out that the downstairs refrigerator had broken and the steaks in the freeze were [smilie=th_puke] ...not a favorite way to start the morning for sure. :(

So...I put on

Appalachian Apple Butter from Grubby Hallow...love this blend...but might have to go for something even stronger... :o

Sweet...does that Autumn Wheat have a yeast/bread scent to it? Sounds interesting.

Have a Happy Monday. :)

Good Morning apple.png

Melting CFTKR French Vanilla Pound Cake and Thompson's Cinnamon

Maggie, ewww...

Off to take Ozzy for a walk...it's beautiful here with cool fall-like temps.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif It's a beautiful Fall like day her in Indy... and have lots I could be doing...I just need some motivation..I am keeping up with my walking so far and walking 3 miles or so at the mall 3 days a week now.

This morning am melting Can-Do Leaves Type...I love this scent and it's edgy blend.

Have a wonderful day candle buddies...th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Yuck, Maggie. Not the best way to start your week. <_< Hope you can find a tart that will help with the smell.

Melting Apple Butter Caramel from Back Road Hobbies.

Good Morning -

I've been busy cooking this morning, have a chicken dish in the crock pot and some applesauce bread in the bread machine ready to start up in a bit. Also gonna have some Pierogies (any fans?) and leftover succotash that I made over the weekend. It feels great to have dinner basically out of the way this early - love the crockpot!!

:hearts_tr:

Changed all the warmers to Cactus & Sea Salt from various vendors. I love this scent.

:confettistars:

Maggie - yuuuuk - that totally sucks - I'm sorry you lost your freezer goods. That hurts!

[smilie=damn]

Trep - I'm so very sorry to hear your sad news - wishing you strength and peace, my friend.

[smilie=th_empathy]

Katz - is that Leaves type from Can-Do old? I don't see it on their scent list - I'm starting to think about some good fall scents. . . it's actually a little cool here this morning!

:thyay:

Have a great day, everyone

Hello all :)

It is beautiful here today....sunny with a nice breeze and I think the high is 73 th_thumbs20up.gif I am melting BBW Creamy Pumpkin mini as a tart...smells ok, but not a strong thrower. I am hoping to find the fall scents in stock at Walmart today. I checked a few days ago and there was nothing, but I did see them putting some of the fall decor out.

Maggie - th_sorry_.gif I hope the stink clears out soon!