The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Morning...

Oh Debra...now I'm gonna hafta head over to Pier One to sniff too! [smilie=snoopy]

Melting:

LSC Cinnamon Sugar Donuts all over.

:wub:

Happy Sunday!

Today's melts are YOCC Sugar Cookie and Can Do Honey I Scrubbed the Kids.

Maggie -The YC Outlet at 100 A at GSP is really great. I always find great things there.

It is overcast here today. I will be so sad to see the summer go. I will really miss being here at the beach. I will be back on weekends in September though.

Tuesday will be a tough does of reality. I have a busy week ahead.

Great title Trep! Love it!

Thanks, Michele--I am sure you will miss the beach--this year I am going to be glad to see the end of summer because of the extreme heat and drought--maybe it will be a warm and wet autumn which would be very nice for us.

I am trying to think of a candle to add with my Sugared Vanilla Shortbread tart. It smells so good, though, that maybe I will just let things be. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Trying to finish up my summer scents. Honeydew Melon from Can Do and Fresh Cut Cantaloupe from Scentsy- the last of both clams.

My afternoon melt was YC's Harvest Welcome. Eh <_< ...not terrible, but not a great one 4 my nose. Am ending the day with TDC's Sunday Morning (even tho it's Sunday evening [smilie=th_foolish1] ) and this is more to my liking ....yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good one peeps! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Scents from earlier are still going strong. Added Maui Mist from Scentsy to the powder room and my office. Another clam gone!

Good Evening!

Today I am melting Earthen Oak by CFTKR all over my house, love it.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

This evening I added a candle: Black Pepper & Bergamot by Slatkin

I have a house full of teen-agers (6 to be exact) hanging out.

[smilie=th_31]

We just finished a humongous bonfire in the backyard, complete with smores. (in the 90+ Florida humid weather - crazy, I know!)

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Enjoy your Sunday night

Aria - I have the 2 kinds of melts from P1 - the big clamshell says made in the US, the autumn shapes are not.

My kitties trapped an ittybitty mouse tonight! It was so cute and I am so glad they did not kill it. I scooped it up and let it out - hopefully it will survive. Now...are there others somewhere? :shock:

Tonight is Lavender and Linen from CFTKR

My first Luna Bleu tarts:

- Piment Extreme - don't like it...to me, this sort of smells like plastic and/or some kind of cleaner...not horrible, really but nothing like the description

- Blood Orange Cotton Candy - nice orange scent but nothing special and okay throw so far Edit: This has a plastic note :(

Good Morning friends...Happy Labor Day

Melting Butterfly Lane ~ Citrus Shake Zucchini

debra, I'm glad the Pier1 clams are made in the US! thflag.gif

We're going to the Detroit Tigers game this afternoon...Go Tigers!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good Morning! Happy Labor Day!!

Today 's melts same as yesterday-Honey I Scrubbed the Kids by Can Do and YOCC Sugar Cookie. Trying to finish up some candles today-YC Strawberry Buttercream and Simply Living Vanilla Cake.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Labor Day! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

We just finished a humongous bonfire in the backyard, complete with smores. (in the 90+ Florida humid weather - crazy, I know!)

Laurie - that sounds like fun! But...even thinking about a bonfire in that hot/humid weather breaks me out in a sweat. [smilie=th_a136]

My kitties trapped an ittybitty mouse tonight! Now...are there others somewhere?

Debra - [smilie=hijacked] I had a tiny mouse in my bathroom last week, 2. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Part of my brain thought 'awwww...it's kinda cute' and the other part thought 'EEEEEEEK!'. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc The Eeeek! part won and I ran out, shut the door and put 2 of my cats in to get it. I peeked in & they were playing with it. [smilie=th_roll] On to plan B...bring in the big guns. Out went my useless cats :lol: & I got a feral outside that's a mighty hunter (she's brought me many 'gifts') & put her in there. Poor thing has never been in a house and she was kinda freaked, 2, but she got the job done. Now, I'm thinking the same as U & hope momma & papa aren't looking for it.

Aria - have fun at the ballgame! Is that where Tiger got his name? :)

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival - luv this scent! :wub:

Happy Labor Day, friends! I hope there's very little Labor for everybody, but lots of Leisure and Fun!

Great thread title, Trep!

I'm melting a fall scent on this gorgeous, somewhat cool morning - Country Store from Can-Do. Fall scents are somehow sooooo satisfying! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

Afternoon all.

Went over to Pier One yesterday, but no wax tarts...yet. :(

This morning it's:

VDC Cotton Candy Milkshake...soft but very delicious. :)

Have great Labor Day!

This afternoon it is BH&G Ginger Spice Cake. I was going to do Oatmeal Cookie but there was just one cube left in the spice cake and I hate to leave one by itself for very long. Ha!! It is hot and humid here today--yuk. I am going to Iowa tomorrow for a few days to see my dad so I may be absent for a few days.