The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

78210.gif Good Morning! We are having lovely weather here...too bad summer is so short.

I have one tart melting...Spiced Coffee Cake from Can-Do

I was in BBW yesterday and got some of the little teeny sample candles. Loving the Apple Crumble (very unique), Caramel Apple (oh my!) and Creamy Pumpkin. Can't wait to pick up a couple 3 wick candles next time they have a 2/$20 sale. Oh yeah, I spent $10, so I got a free shower gel with a coupon I had...Peach Citrus.

Have a great day friends!

[smilie=th_c55]

Good Morning CandleFind Friends!

I'm still enjoying Tara's P.S. I Luv U! this morning.

I changed out Blissful Moments from Soy Breeze, which was basically a no-throw. It didn't even get moved on to the bathroom burner. lol I don't get too many of those from that vendor, so IDK what happened.

[smilie=th_scratch]

So now I put in Dr. FeelGood, also from Soy Breeze, so we shall see!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning..Wow another HOT one today and with my HOT flashes not a good combo. [smilie=th_dd5]

Shelia, I also love LB Chergui and the tarts are to die for. If anyone knows of another source that has this scent in a tart, please let me know. Lathers and Lights has a very nice lotion and EDP in Chergui.

This morning I found a tart that was hiding in my stash. I have forgotten how good LOL Wood Coffee smells. It's been a long time since I have placed an order, so maybe it's time to check out their great scents again.

DH is taking off Friday and finally paining my dining room and kitchen. This project may be done by Christmas. I hope y'all are staying cool and I need to venture out side to make sure my babies have plenty of water. [smilie=th_catkiss]

The kitten pounced on my keyboard and sent me flying to some other screen. I don't know what button he pushed, but sheesh.

Good morning. Nothing melting this morning. We're still on the road. Last night I had my little travel stash out and was sniffing every precious tart. I feel the need for bakery scents.

I can't wait to get back down south where the air is cooler. This 102-104 has got to go! My Mom is staying at my house and keeps telling me about the afternoon storms I'm missing. ahhh. I'll never complain about the Florida heat again. Okay, so I probably will, but not for at least a week.

[smilie=th_yellow5] WOW Gail...that sure is a combo! If you say it's nice, I'll add it to my LSC next order list...when she opens back up. :)

Maggie, I don't know what made me order LSC Southern Comfort because it's, um, out of my comfort zone. But I LOVE it! Give it a try! It's not at all heavy or perfumey to my nose. It's bright and uplifting, if that's at all helpful. [smilie=th_roll]

Mpfand, welcome home! [smilie=th_wave] Sounds like you had a great vacation!

Laurie, are you loving most of your Soy Breeze wax? Sorry Blissful Moments was a bust for you.

Hi Christy! PhD purgatory must be no fun at all. [smilie=th_thsecret] I hope things are going well for you! How's your little kitty?

Jules, [smilie=th_c55]I've missed ya around here. Hope you're all having a good time!

I'm melting LSC Southern Comfort again today. Lots of life left in it and I need all the comfort I can get because today is a heavy cleaning day. [smilie=crap] I better get crackin'!

Gail

Gail...thanks...and I know what you mean...I've found some scents that I never would have ordered in a million years by sniffin' freebies! If it's good, it's good!!!

Hey Jules! [smilie=th_wave] Where are you off to...or coming back from? Enjoy!

Katz~ Stay cool!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] LOL

This morning it's:

Tomato Leaf from S&S...wonderful throw!

Tomato Leaf from Auntie Di...moderate throw.

Fresh Cut Grass from Auntie Di...lovely!

I'm all set for summer now... ;)

This morning we are remelting from late last nights tarts.

CCCC salsa and chips

LB honeyed pumpkin spice

You know you've got to run to the store and buy a candle lighter....when you have to light your candles and tealights on the kitchen stove. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Gail...thanks...and I know what you mean...I've found some scents that I never would have ordered in a million years by sniffin' freebies! If it's good, it's good!!!

Hey Jules! [smilie=th_wave] Where are you off to...or coming back from? Enjoy!

Katz~ Stay cool!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] LOL

This morning it's:

Tomato Leaf from S&S...wonderful throw!

Tomato Leaf from Auntie Di...moderate throw.

Fresh Cut Grass from Auntie Di...lovely!

I'm all set for summer now... ;)

We're making our way back from a family reunion in Texas. It's been great, but I'm a wee bit homesick now.

This morning we are remelting from late last nights tarts.

CCCC salsa and chips

LB honeyed pumpkin spice

You know you've got to run to the store and buy a candle lighter....when you have to light your candles and tealights on the kitchen stove. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

That's hilarious! th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif Hey, how is that Salsa & Chips scent?

I melted a little Nene's - Cinnamon and Chestnuts today while I could.

Jules-Hope you are enjoying your trip.

It has been busy here. Yesterday I melted FM Citrus Poundcake-always a good one!

Melting Can Do Monkey Bubbles upstairs and have all Pink scents from Haleys downstairs-

Pink Marshmallow Madness

Fluffy Pink

Pink Sugar Cake

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!!

We're making our way back from a family reunion in Texas. It's been great, but I'm a wee bit homesick now.

That's hilarious! th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif Hey, how is that Salsa & Chips scent?

I melted a little Nene's - Cinnamon and Chestnuts today while I could.

Lets just put it this way. I ordered it I thought it was an odd sounding scent.Ive had it for almost a year and just now melted it. She does'nt carry it anymore,I wonder why.lol Its very interesting

I'm now melting CCCC Plum Pudding. It's one of my absolute faves from Deana. Oh happy day! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Well, except for ALL THIS CLEANING! [smilie=th_pullhair] Yes, I shouted. :unsure: Sorry.

Gail

I'm now melting CCCC Plum Pudding. It's one of my absolute faves from Deana. Oh happy day! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Well, except for ALL THIS CLEANING! [smilie=th_pullhair] Yes, I shouted. :unsure: Sorry.

Gail

Hey Gail we're cleaning and purging today too. Family is coming on Friday so its a must.

We changed out chips and salsa to humming bird cake from bellas.I am finally down to just a small quart ziplock of bella tarts.I've been burning and melting fallish scents for so long. It feels good to have a small amount and now they are packed away for fall. In the bathroom we changed it out to CFTKR apple pie.

Burning only Pink Cupcake on my stove from CBV. Pretty much too dang hot for much else. DH is putting in the AC's today, so I will be human again. Miss you guys. Just trying to get into summer mode and spending my day carting my 15 year old back and forth to work. Its ok though, good experience for him. Though we are starting to get a bit sick of McDonald's food...........LOL.

Placed a small order from Front Porch CandleCo. late last night. I was in a bakery and fall mood for some odd reason. Only ordered 10 little cups. I must manage my money a bit better lately.

Stay cool everyone. I hope to read back a few pages (weeks I mean) and catch up. Hope you are all well.

Hope everyone in this heat wave stays safe & is able to be at least semi-cool. Drink water...water...and more water! No...not this ----> [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

I'm melting Cheryl's Nostalgia and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] ! I'll be darned....I do have a few non-bakery scents. [smilie=th_foolish1]

So hot here still! No storms this afternoon (yay lol), so the humidity will continue until tomorrow. Hunkered down in the AC for the duration :D

Tonite's melts:

One cube of Cheryl's Banana and Soy Breeze Pink Sugar in each living room burner - yummy scent combo!

Soy Breeze Silver Bells in the bathroom

Ecco Lights Bamboo Butt in the bedroom

Have a great night all, and STAY COOL! [smilie=th_sml29]

After playing in the game room today and finding candy scents...I am ending the night with a sweet tooth:

S&S Jelly Donuts

[smilie=th_offtobed]

We're gonna need a dentist after today!

Trying another new etsy tart seller today, SunHarborScents. She had just a few sales but I like taking a chance. Tarts are relatively unexpensive and if they're a bust not much lost. I'm melting Wildberry Mousse and it's smells great but I got a bit of a wax note. Downstairs was Australian Bamboo Grass. I really like this scent. It was a light fragrance with good throw.

Good info, Ellie! Keep us posted.

No melting, too many irons in the fire tonight - but you all have some yummy stuff going and I am a wee bit envious! ^_^