The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Added Pink Marshmallow Madness from Haley's upstairs

Not feeling well...so I think I'm gonna take it easy today...have a great day everyone! :)

Hi!

OMG, it's soooo hot! I can't take this heat anymore. I'll take a snowstorm over this heat any day of the week. I do not function well when it gets hotter than 70. 90+ and I just melt into a bad mood. It doesn't help that yesterday I went outside and noticed that our beds look like a jungle. Hours later, in the heat, and 4 yards of mulch later the backyard has greatly improved! We finished up early this morning but this heat is just horrible.

CFTKR Tarts:

Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro

Strawberry Flapjacks

Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice

a caramel scent...maybe Creamy Caramel?

Candles:

Almond Cookie - YC

Woodland Berry - Slatkin

Midnight Oasis - YC

Over the River - YC (love the look, hate the scent)

Hi guys,

Today I am burning my YC Orange Dreamsicle and nothing else. I am very very pleased with this YC candle and would buy it again. Its hot and I am staying IN and catching u on laundry. Hope you all are staying cool and having a fantastic weekend.

th_justcuz_goodpost.gifLove Shark Week. th_WE1summer013.gif

MaggieMae - hope U feel better. [smilie=th_empathy] I can't take scent when I feel yucky...might be a good time for U to give your melter a break?

LLVV - Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro sounds interesting...what did U think? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I've changed to PS Vanilla Extract [smilie=th_LOVE] for the afternoon. Think it's time for a siesta (sounds SO much better than nap! [smilie=th_pardon] )

Hi buddies,

Sweet, thanks for your comments on dew point. I never knew what that meant, so your info was helpful. Summer humidity isn't terribly rare here but it's far from common. We're usually as dry as an old prune. [smilie=yes] Not today though. It's been thundering and raining all day. Our normal high is 99 now but today it's only 70. Give it time. The weather will soon be drastically different I suspect. [smilie=th_fear8] Hope those of you suffering in the heat will get some nice relief real soon.

Maggie, feel better quick!

I'm melting LSC Orange Sherbet. Lovely!

Gail

Many of my melts are not throwing worth a [smilie=crap] during this heat wave the past couple of weeks. [smilie=grrr] I am melting Grandpa's Pipe from County Line Candles and it is doing very well in my LR. I love this smell too..I've been watering outside flowers, but we just need a good soaking rain. I'm trying to muddle through this anniversary date of my Dad passing 4 years ago. He was just my buddy and I miss him more each year.

Maggie--hope you feel better soon.

Katz--my heart goes out to you--it is so hard to lose those we love.

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Kitchen Spice. I actually put out a few fall decorations today--maybe they will inspire the weather to cool off a bit.

This afternoon melting ScentSationals Winter Pine.

Katz, I'm so sorry - I can't even imagine.

Hope you feel better soon, Maggie.

Katz - sending you hugs buddy. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] My mom passed 6 years ago and I know how you feel. Some days are harder than others. I hope tomorrow is better for you. [smilie=th_friends]

Trep - if putting out fall deco's will help bring on the cool, count me in! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Puppy - luv your new avatar! :wub: I'm thinking U took the pic? What kind of bird is it?

The Vanilla Extract is still cranking out the scent, so I'll end the day with it.

Sweet dreams all! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Katz,I am sorry that your heart hurts during this time.

Pup - I wanna know, too - is it a hawk/merlin/kestral? I watch for those every morning as I drive to work, they sit up high on the utility poles. I figure if I see 3, it is going to be a lucky day! [smilie=th_pardon]

Today has been a B&BW mini Strawberry Patch candle-turned-melt, and BH&G Pineapple Cilantro

Ending the day with a candle from Little House Crafts...French Vanilla and it is quite yummy.

Katz, I know how you feel about your dad. Many times I wish my dad was still here if only to give me some moral support when life gets tough. Sometimes that would be all I need to halp me carry on....just know you are alone in the way you feel.

Have a good night all....

Hello from sunny southern CA! I brought a plug-in to use in the hotel and am melting my very last Citrus Linen H2O from Everyday Whims. It's bittersweet. Today we went to Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Walk of Fame. Then we drove around Beverly Hills and spotted the Playboy Mansion and Aaron Spellng's house and a few others. We think we saw Marc Anthony turning into the drive of one of the homes, but we couldn't be certain.

Katz, my heart goes out to you. [smilie=th_empathy] I find myself missing my grandparents even more the longer they're gone.

Katz~ I'm sorry you are feeling down about your Dad...like Sweet, my mother died 6 years ago and it still feels raw. On those rough days I just sit and look at pictures. Very bitter sweet. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Thank you Sweet, Gail, Trep and Lovescent for your kindness. Forunately, it is not affecting my nose...only my abdomen...so I can still melt! :) I am feeling very weak and suppose the doctor is in order for tomorrow.

I have been slacking but I did finally get on Autumn Wreath from Nellie's Acres. Not feeling very autumnish today but I liked the green color of the tart. ;)

Have a nice sleep all... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Gail...thanks...and I know what you mean...I've found some scents that I never would have ordered in a million years by sniffin' freebies! If it's good, it's good!!!

Hey Jules! [smilie=th_wave] Where are you off to...or coming back from? Enjoy!

Katz~ Stay cool!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] LOL

This morning it's:

Tomato Leaf from S&S...wonderful throw!

Tomato Leaf from Auntie Di...moderate throw.

Fresh Cut Grass from Auntie Di...lovely!

I'm all set for summer now... ;)

what is s&s, looking for tomato scent