The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Sweet--I haven't been using my warmers much of late. As for what I prefer--I think overall I like the lamp best because you can see your candle and it is so pretty lit. But, if I am going to be in and out and want the scent for all day I prefer the crock. I guess it just boils down to they each have their place. Lately, I have just been burning them. I tend to go from one thing to the next and take turns at what I do. Ha!

TY for the feedback Trep! [smilie=th_aa21]

My afternoon melt was Carol's Vanilla Shake, a yummy scent, but lighter (those vanilla's! [smilie=th_pullhair] ). Just put on her Caramel Apple Pie.

Sweet dreams all! [smilie=th_goodnight]

I've seen the apricot party cake from cftkr several times in the past few days. Was it a sample? I didn't get that one,but I loved her apricot one I got over a year or so ago.

It sure is yummy! I got in a "New Cake" sampler when she reopened... ^_^

Tonight it's Pink Sugared Strawberry from PM upstairs

Red, White & Blue Cake from CCCC- so cute with the layers and smells so good!

Blackberry Croissant from S&S...:wub:

[smilie=thzzz003] Have a great night.

CFTKR Tarts:

Blackberry Jam Flapjacks

Lemon Summer Cake

Grandma's Cupboard

YcC Candles:

Grapevine & Oak

Apple Pie

Tea & Honey

I'm off on Mondays, so I'm all YAY! when most are all BOO! :lol: Hope Monday goes easy on all of you :wub:

Tonite's melts are:

Luna Bleu Chergui (Serge Lutens type). Hands down my fave scent for tarts and bath and body. I so wish another vendor would carry it in tart form due to her ridonkulous TAT. I buy Chergui lotion from Valerie's Uncommon Scents, thank God!

ANYWAY :lol:

Pink Flower Scents Arabie in the bathroom

Soy Breeze Brown Sugar & Fig in the bedroom

Sleep tight, all!

LLVV--could you give me a scent description of YC Grapevine & Oak when it is burning? I have heard conflicting reports on this one and would like to hear your take on it. Thanks Nancy

Starting what promises to be another day of record heat with Yankee Cucumber and Cantaloupe and Sweet Melon plus Candle-lite Tropical Fruit.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning All! Getting back from a vacation and trying to catch up on everything. Today I have melting YC Mandarin Cranberry and Can-Do Sugar Butt.

Have a great day!

It sure is yummy! I got in a "New Cake" sampler when she reopened... ^_^

Tonight it's Pink Sugared Strawberry from PM upstairs

Red, White & Blue Cake from CCCC- so cute with the layers and smells so good!

Blackberry Croissant from S&S...:wub:

[smilie=thzzz003] Have a great night.

ahh ha! you are one of the lucky ones,I kept trying to add it to my order and it was'nt happening for me..lol

CFTKR Tarts:

Blackberry Jam Flapjacks

Lemon Summer Cake

Grandma's Cupboard

YcC Candles:

Grapevine & Oak

Apple Pie

Tea & Honey

I know I asked this before,and please forgive me if you've answered me.I don't remember seeing an answer. But I noticed that you primarly only burn YC and melt CFTKR tarts. Is there a reason? Do you only use these two brands? I am just curious as it seems that you're very loyal to these companies.

I'm off on Mondays, so I'm all YAY! when most are all BOO! :lol: Hope Monday goes easy on all of you :wub:

Tonite's melts are:

Luna Bleu Chergui (Serge Lutens type). Hands down my fave scent for tarts and bath and body. I so wish another vendor would carry it in tart form due to her ridonkulous TAT. I buy Chergui lotion from Valerie's Uncommon Scents, thank God!

ANYWAY :lol:

Pink Flower Scents Arabie in the bathroom

Soy Breeze Brown Sugar & Fig in the bedroom

Sleep tight, all!

When did you order last? My turn around time last year was so awfull,that I thank God I bought a large amount. That way I don't have to wait in agony for an order to ship.I was worried about the longevity of her tarts as they are in the cupcake liners. Seems like over time the oils would seep out of them,but for now mine are still ok.

This morning:

YC Beach Walk and Sun & Sand candles going. Wishing I was at the beach right now. Might also throw on a coconut vanilla candle too.

Ilove, I really miss SSS too. :crysmiley1: Her stuff was so darned good!

Sheila, you're a poet - a funny one! :laugh: Happy Monday to ya!

Trep, I hope your weather cools off. Sheesh! [smilie=th_yellow5]

Twinsmom, welcome home! Did ya have a good vacation? Hope so!

Another insanely busy day around here but I'm not complaining. It's been a fun summer so far! Some of this [smilie=th_a056] and some of that [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Only down side is there's been less time for melting. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I'm sneaking in LSC Southern Comfort this morning. It's the perfect summer scent even though I normally hate florals. If anyone's interested, here's the description: "floral fruit combo, grapefruit, orange blossom, night blooming jasmine, lavender, begonia, peony and rose de Mai, green Tea with woody moss and touch of musk."

Have a terrific day, everybody!

Gail

[smilie=th_yellow5] WOW Gail...that sure is a combo! If you say it's nice, I'll add it to my LSC next order list...when she opens back up. :)

ilove~ I ordered from LB a couple of months ago...all my tarts arrived in oval cups so I think they are gonna last a while...I hope so!

Just got back from breakfast with the ladies...always fun and lots of laughs. :lol: So in went the melts...

Apple Lips from Dream Tarts all over.

Added Dreamy Cotton from Country Home upstaris.

Have a good one! [smilie=th_wave]

Maggie,I bought the ones that are called cupcake cuties or something like that from LB> Next time I would order cups most likely.

We added to the mix ocean water by yc in the bathroom and sugar britches by SSS in the kids room.

Hi ilove! I always buy 2oz. cups from LB, but she only sold clams one order when I bought Chergui and a few other scents. Chergui has two cubes left, and I have 4 cubes of Mysore Sandalwood left as far as clam stock. They're pretty old (just checked - got them in October), but they still smell great with no lingering petroleum smell due to packaging. Her cups are hugely scented, and I've never had a problem with my really old ones either.

As for your ordering question, I placed it on 5/25 knowing full well that I won't see it until late this month - the order just goes *poof* from my head after I hit Pay Now so it's like Christmas Day when I get tracking :lol: She finally put 30 working days TAT on her site (6 weeks, of course), but my last two orders took more like 40. I really wish she'd get it together because her tarts/scents and bath & body products are to.die.for. for me. I don't see myself ordering again for quite some time due to stocking up, but the shine has certainly come off that apple in the last 6 months or so for me. Again, I go into it knowing how it's gonna play out, but yeah - it's totally out of hand :blink:

Happy Monday to ya!

Happy Monday to you too, Gail! :wub:

Sheila,

Lb was on my to try list for the longest time,before I commited to a purchase. When I bought last year around Oct I think it was. There was no long turn around times,things were really good. I think this is something new that is happening recently with LB.

It's almost like when a vendor has a sale and does'nt finish orders from the first sale before doing another one. kwim? Last year I waited 3 months for an AMS order. That left a very sour note for me. I will never ever order from her again. I called her on it. I am wondering if that is happening with LB? Or maybe not putting enough time into your business?

We arrived home last night. Had a wonderful time with our families, but it's good to be home. As much as I like getting away, there's just no place like home. It's a shock coming from the cool OR coast (50's and 60's) to the hot desert temps. We're already in the 90's. I'm melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy as I work my way through mounds of laundry. Hope everyone has a great day!

Jason--are you burning a large jar of Yankee Kitchen Spice? If so, how is it burning? I had a tealight of it and loved it but I thought the wicks on the regular jars looked kind of different so was afraid to buy one the other day. Thanks. It is over 100 here again today so I guess we are having the same awful weather.

Gail-- I hope this awful heat leaves soon but it doesn't sound like it will. Sigh.... [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

For the rest of the day it is YC Cucumber Cantaloupe, Sweet Melon and Christmas Cookie plus BBW Mango Cilantro and Pineapple Mango. At least it smells good in here.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

P.S. I Luv U! from Tara's Candle Cottage in the living room

It started out UBER strong - maybe a bit too much (never thought i'd say that - probably just the type of scent) but it has mellowed a bit and it's very nice!

Blissful Moments by Soy Breeze in my room, which is not blowing me away, we'll see how it is when I go back there for more than a minute or 2.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

It's about to storm here (which is good - my garden needs the rain, the lima beans and southern peas are just getting going)

[smilie=th_hema1]

Welcome back from vacay Twinsmom & Mpfand! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Cmarie - [smilie=The_Hi] haven't seen U in a while. Is school finished now?

I'm melting Haley's Pumpkin Crunch Zucchini Bread from a CF friend. I smell mostly ZB, but that's fine with me cuz I [smilie=th_00000020] ZB!

Cmarie - [smilie=The_Hi] haven't seen U in a while. Is school finished now?

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] That's a good one, sweet&spicey. No, I am in PhD purgatory and there is no end in sight. My recent absence was brought on by the hot weather. I just don't burn or even melt much in the summer. But I've resolved to fire up the melter more. Gotta work on that stash!

It's hot hot heat here today/tonite. I hear storms will roll through tomorrow to break it up, and I'm a complete baby when it comes to thunder and lightning :lol: It totally freaks me out, though I know most love conditions like that!

Tonite's melts:

LOL Candles Vanilla Patchouli in the living room

Pink Flower Scents Shampure in the bathroom

AMS Vanilla Extract in the bedroom

___

ilove - I've resisted the lure of her last two sales for that reason. I'm pretty sure she said on FB that she needs sales to keep afloat, but I'm like jeezy creezy lady - more sales are only making it worse. Close shop, take a breath, and get things out in a timely manner and/or figure out a way to do that. Her customers are dropping like flies due to insane TAT - can't blame them - and then what do you have? It's sad because her stuff is WONDERFUL :(

Thanks, Sweet! It's good to be back!

Just changed out a couple of melters to Coconut Macaroon from Scentsy.

It's hot hot heat here today/tonite. I hear storms will roll through tomorrow to break it up, and I'm a complete baby when it comes to thunder and lightning :lol: It totally freaks me out, though I know most love conditions like that!

Tonite's melts:

LOL Candles Vanilla Patchouli in the living room

Pink Flower Scents Shampure in the bathroom

AMS Vanilla Extract in the bedroom

___

ilove - I've resisted the lure of her last two sales for that reason. I'm pretty sure she said on FB that she needs sales to keep afloat, but I'm like jeezy creezy lady - more sales are only making it worse. Close shop, take a breath, and get things out in a timely manner and/or figure out a way to do that. Her customers are dropping like flies due to insane TAT - can't blame them - and then what do you have? It's sad because her stuff is WONDERFUL :(

Youre talking about the same one I am right,the one that made your vanilla extract? I told her it was'nt right to keep offering sales,when you can't produce the product. I see she has some RTS items,but in reality(and its not directed toward CFTKR),I really think those that are offering it,its a way of not working the business 100%.Almost like they are ready or should get out of the bussiness and they are hanging on. I didn't notice at one time people were posting on FB about where the heck orders were. And she was deleting the comments off to make herself look good. I saw that and asked,because at that time my order had'nt come yet. But orders from sales after mine were being delievered. After I said something to her,I got deleted from her friends list. Oh well,I would rather put my money in someone else's business.