The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

I'm back home at last and settling in with OMG Juicy Pineapple. I'm going to enjoy this while I can because shortly I'll be baking liver brownies for my doggie students' graduation tomorrow. Love, love, love the doggies. Hate, hate, hate the liver. :D

Really hoping all of you are enjoying yourselves on this special day. [smilie=th_31]

Gail

There you are Jules! :hello: Haven't seen U here much - are the boys keeping U busy this summer?

My afternoon melt was HOS Apple Butter Pie (eh) and am ending the day with LSC Bedazzled. I tried to keep with a red, white & blue theme, but this mornings melt wasn't pure white. More of how freshly fallen snow starts out (white), then the dog goes outside. :tongue:

Thanks for posting Candlefan...always great to read! :)

This afternoon...

Melting:

Copa Cabana from Dream Tarts in LR

Tiffany-D from CBV in K

Day at the Spa from Crabby upstairs

Burning:

Beautiful Day from YC in LR

Indian Paitbrush from Bridgewater in K

Autumn Wreath from Nellie's Acres in FR

Hope everyone is enjoying their 4th...I'm tired of hamburgers and hotdogs so spaghetti it is! ;)

Hope you all had a fun day! I stuck around town because I didn't want to deal with beach traffic on the way to my Dad's house, and had a glamorous day of grocery shopping and laundry :lol: No traffic and the stores were empty - perfect!

Luna Bleu The Olive Branch type in the living room

Ecco Lights Pink Fairy Lips in the bedroom

Luna Bleu Black Keenum Tea in the bathroom

Happy 4th! I spent the day pruning, and snipping and ripping. Oh my!

Gail - liver brownies!! My dogs would be ecstatic. They hover around the stove when I'm making their dogfood. They *know*.

Sweet & Spicey - LOL!! I know about the snow problem. How do you like Bedazzled? I melted it the other day and cannot wait to get more.

Last night I melted LSC Pink Jellybeans and ahhhhh!!! I'm in love. I'm reordering this in tarts and a linen spray so my pillowcases can smell like pink jellybeans. It's like nodding off in candyland. Loooooove it.

Today I had Crosscreek's Carnival Cravings going most of the day, then switched over to LOL's Da Bomb Pop, which is good and strong. I've had some lightweights from them recently so this is a good thing.

Liver, Gail? Really? You are sooo good to your 4 legged friends! P-U! They owe you big!

Today I have melted Tiger Lily and Cantaloupe and Breathe from Essential Pleasures. Once again the vendor says "we are shut down temporarily".

:o Is it me?

Recent melts:

SSS - Pink Lemonade

CCCC - Banana Caramel Drizzle

FM - Lemon Pucker, Cherry Marshmalloe Meringue, Froot Cake

CYS - Peaches & Cream Eggnog

LOL - Boopers Marshmallow Cupcakes

It sounds like everyone had a nice holiday.

Gail-Hope you and DH had a wonderful anniversary.

I did burn some candles earlier today-YC Sun & Sand, YC Sandcastles, and YC Tahitian Tiare Flower.

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. This morning I am melting CBV French Quarter..I've been watching the Casey Anthony trial off and on..it sure does tear at my heart what this precious little girl went through.

I have one more room of window washing to go, so I hope to work on them today. Have a wonderful Tuesday y'all...

Starting out the morning burning YC Sun & Sand. I love this one!

Me too, Michele, one of my all-time faves!

Lotsa good dupes by other vendors on it too!

Just a quick thought, Iloveyummysmells:

All of us CBV fans have noticed that Victoria's candles get stronger and more true to scent the longer they cure. I've had some of her candles that just didn't impress me until a month or two later. And they seem to work best after sitting around for about six months. (Though most of her scents throw like crazy right away.)

Lemon Pound Cake is one scent I just didn't like at first, but now it throws beautifully and smells much more yummy and bakery-like. At first, it smelled like cleaner to me, not sure why, because my family didn't think so.

I haven't been melting this morning, but recent ones include Haley's Strawberry Shake, YC Clean Cotton and AMS Avocado Seasalt.

Thank you I guess I will pack them away for a while. Bummer as I wanted to burn baby burn with them. I actually heard that they were good to go from someone on here. Do you think the scent shots need that too? I only ordered 6.lol

On Crabby candles, I found the scents to be nice, but not overwhelmingly strong by any means. I have only tried the clams, no candles. I also tried a car scent thingie that didn't smell in my car AT ALL (even tho it needed to be in a sunlit window of the car to warm the wax and I live in FL - interior of my car gets plenty hot). CS is good, but I would probably not reorder, there are much stronger products to be had.

[smilie=th_fear8]

Just my .02 - anyone else???

I was wondering about this place. I am cautious as to trying new to the scene vendors as I think they are still dipping there feet in the water with making things.

Yesterday's melts and burns:

GCC bday cake

carnival carmel corn

southern apple pie

blueberry zuch bread

Todays melts and burns going are:

CFTKR pink key lime pie

SSS key lime pie

SSS key lime pie/pink sugar custom mix

GCC bday cake candle-who should be dying today.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Well, my two melts from yesterday were still going strong today but I needed a change..Tiffany-D from CBV was so pretty and fruity and I loved it...a reorder for sure. Copa Cabana from Dream Tarts was another strong thrower and I am so impressed with them. For some reason I thought I heard that they weren't very good, but I am having wonderful luck with this vendor and can't wait to go back.

Today it's:

FP's Spice Eggnog Bread from a wonderful CF friend [smilie=th_bighug-1] ...I have been hoarding this one since I got it about 6 months ago and I finally decided to let it go...it's so YUMMY!!!

Shady Mountain Lemon Sugar Cookie...:)

Also...Lavender Berry from Almost Country upstairs.

Have a good one...I'm off to plot a FM order... [smilie=th_sign0162]

Michele, thank you for the anniversary wishes. We had a great day!

Oh lucky me, the liver smell is completely gone this morning. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 The pups will all go nuts for the brownies later today, well deserved rewards for eight weeks of training. [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm melting LSC Spearmint & Basil. It's so fantastic I can hardly express my ecstasy! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

I actually heard that they were good to go from someone on here. Do you think the scent shots need that too? I only ordered 6.lol

Ilove - that was me. You asked that question in the 'Pkg delivery' section. I thought you were referring to tarts, and that's how I answered your question - that they were good to go (the melts, that is [smilie=yes] ). I've never tried their candles, tho. Glad someone here could help you with your candle question.

I'm melting Busy Bee's Banana Nut Bread. Yummm! It was nice having Monday off, but that always throws me off. What day is this?? [smilie=th_scratch] I somehow doubt I'll have any trouble when Saturday arrives. ;)

Super hot today! Cranked up the AC when I got home from work and it's starting to do it's magic. I only put it on when it's totally gross out there, (much, much prefer open windows unless it's crazy hot) and today fit the bill 100% - shoulda put it on when I left late this morning - duh :lol:

Tonite's melts:

LOL Candles Rosemary Mint (lovely!) in the living room

Orchid Lake Dragon's Blood in the bathroom

AMS Balsam and Cedar in the bedroom

Have a great night, all!

Tonight is Jenny's Song from Crosscreek. IMO it's the best spiced orange scent around!

Had a long weekend but it's back to work for me tomorrow. May not be around much until the weekend again, my shelter just went through a merger so there's a lot of work to do right now! I have a 100 day plan to present tomorrow for all four of my programs, fingered crossed it goes well!

Dawn-Hope all goes well with your presentation!

It was such a beautiful day here. Melting LOL Spazztastic Melon Balls, LOL Tropical Vanilla Sugar and burning a BB YC Cucumber & Cantaloupe. This was just released as a treasure. Just lit so nothing yet.

Laurie-I just bought a perfume that smells exactly like Sun and Sand - Bobbi Brown Beach.

Yesterday was the white day of my red, white and blue weekend. I was worried all I had was coconut scents in white but I found some Clean Cotton tarts. I had Clean Cotton upstairs and Coppertone downstairs and together, it was great. Bother were from Cozy Cottage Scents.

Today, I'm melting tarts from a new to me etsy seller, Oh Soy Sweet. Maybe they needed to cure a little longer. The scent is good but they are on the light side. Enchanted Nights, kind of floral, upstairs and Orange Ginger.

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Comfy Home

Toffee Marshmallow

Blueberry Cheesecake

YC Candles:

Stars & Stripes

Pumpkin Pie

Kitchen Spice

Tea & Honey

Good evening! Sweet, I have no idea what day it is, either!

I melted one tonight that had no vendor label - Citus Linen. It smells like orange baby aspirin!

My better choice was Pomegranate Peach from Cheryl's.