The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Found a large jar of BH&G Tropical Beach Coconut on sale at Wal Mart for $4 so bought it this morning and came home and lit it. It is already starting to throw and I think it is going to be good.

Aria--prayers for your DS's teacher. She sounds like a great person and a valued teacher and I pray she has a quick and complete recovery.

Aria, praying for a full recovery for your DS's teacher.

Today I'm melting Pink Flip Flops from Haley's and Sugar and White Sands, both from Scentsy. These are all in different rooms, but are mingling together for one fantastic smell!

Aria, prayers for DS's teacher.

Today it's LSC Watermelon Herb. This was a freebie in my last order and I'm enjoying it!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Hey :)

Today it's:

Lime Watermelon Cooler from LSC...a freebie and I LOVE IT!!!

Key Lime Ice Cream from Backroad Hobbies...great!

Lavender Fluff from Mookie Doodle still going non-stop for days now! :)

~~Didn't hear back from MD yet! :(

I wrote to her sometime ago and never did hear back from her. I wanted to try her too!

I haven't been in this thread for a long while, but I did see this today. I wanted to let you know that I did place a good sized order and I did hear from the owner a couple of times about the order. Then nothing. I ended up having to file a PP dispute, which I won. Just thought you guys should know.

I'm having a little trouble searching some things since it won't work with 3 letter words (tried to search Can Do because I know somebody just posted that theirs didn't age well)

Laurie, you can do a three letter word search by adding an asterik. Like for Can Do put in Can* - you will get more than you bargained for, but at least it is a work around for the 3-letter-search problem.

Right now I'm mixing in the living area - 2 of Marshmallow Caramel Apple Cake (Tara's CC) and 2 of Apple Dumpling Pudding (BRH). Both smell very good on their own but they smell fabulous together.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

My afternoon melt was Scentsy's Happy Birthday (smells like cake frosting to me - yummy!) and am ending the day with FP's Cherry Cola, which smells just like the real deal! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good evening all! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I haven't been in this thread for a long while, but I did see this today. I wanted to let you know that I did place a good sized order and I did hear from the owner a couple of times about the order. Then nothing. I ended up having to file a PP dispute, which I won. Just thought you guys should know.

Thanks Cyn! I'm glad you posted this...I wonder why her site is still up? In any event, It is not to be. I'm glad you won the dispute...I hate when it has to get to that! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Evening all! Starting to heat up here again - gah! :huh: Looks like it'll be grossly hot and humid allllllll week - thank God for AC!!

Tonite's melts:

Cheryl's Spearmint in the living room

Crosscreek Patchouli in the bathroom

Ecco Lights Werewolf in the bedroom

Hope you're all staying cool, and have a great Sunday!! :D

Cottage Hill's Vanilla Grapefruit is melting this evening.

It is still cold and rainy out west...I am ready for summer to start!

Gail, thanks for the link...I have it bookmarked.

trep, cmarie, mpfand....thanks so much for the prayers for DS's teacher...you are so thoughtful

I've had Carol's Cinnamon Crescent Rolls melting all morning and it smells wonderful in here.

Saw the last HP movie yesterday...very enjoyable.

Have a nice Sunday everyone....it's hot here....going to try to stay cool.

Just lookin thru my stash and trying to figure out what I hurriedly hid and didn't do a p0rn shoot on - man, I am a discombobulated mess and need organization!

[smilie=th_help]

Could someone point me to a thread (that I know exists) about how everyone stores their wax (i.e. sorted by vendor, scent-type, etc)?

I'm having a little trouble searching some things since it won't work with 3 letter words (tried to search Can Do because I know somebody just posted that theirs didn't age well)

Which brings me to why I'm here - what I'm melting! lol

I decided to work on some CanDo cause I think they're from Feb. (Valentine freebies is a hint - lol) and I swear somebody just said they go bad or co-mingle or something, soooooo

today is a Can-Do day!

Kiwi Sage & Ginger in the living room

SeaShells in my bedroom

Glow type in one bathroom

Vanilla Amber in another bathroom

Papaya Clafouti in the family room

and I fired up Windchimes in my DS room before he got up

Cactus & Seasalt from CFTKR retired to the hallway

That was me! All my Can-Dos smells have mingled all over the place.

Thanks Cyn! I'm glad you posted this...I wonder why her site is still up? In any event, It is not to be. I'm glad you won the dispute...I hate when it has to get to that! [smilie=th_pullhair]

well thank you Cyn for posting about that. I guess we will never get to try that place.

This morning while company is sleeping,I've got LOL candle in Cinnamon doughnuts burning.

Melting a classic today -- CYS Pink Satsuma. (although DH made coffee so the smells are mixing now, I prefer the CYS)

Enjoying Cappuccino from Scentsy this morning. Another beautiful day here; perfect for hiking! Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Happy Sunday! :)

The Shady Mountain Cinnamon ZB went on and on for hours and hours! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Today its:

Hippie Cake from OSS...so far I am very happy with throw.. ;)

Orange Crush from LSC... perfection of course!

Have a great day! [smilie=th_wave]

[smilie=th_c55]

I still have all my Can-Do waxies going from yesterday (see above), and they still Can-Do it!

I also lit one of my YC Jars, Beach Garden.

It's dark and drizzly all day here and it seems actually *cold* in the house! (76 deg) - I have a sweater on, my hand and feet are cold so I thought a candle might *warm* it up.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!!

I'm off to make a cup of tea

[smilie=th_blij51]

:hello: Peeps! Early this morning I was burning McCalls Country Store....luv! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Getting too hot for me to look at a flame now, so I've plopped LS' Apple Butter Poundcake into the melter and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !