The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

I added some good scents to my YC Jelly Donut (love this one)

CFTKR Divine Cake and CFTKR Happy Birthday Vanilla Cupcake

It smells great here!!

Good morning everyone-

It's a beautiful morning out there, so I am hoping to get the bulldog out for a quick walk before the official roasting begins today! It is supposed to be over a hundred degrees all week...

Nothing started new this morning so melts are overnighters-

Olde England-Dreamsicle

LOL-Un Bois Vanille

Hope you all have a great day.

How is Olde Englands stuff? Strong?

Were melting Bellas thin mint something And burning YC white choc mint,spiced pumpking and melting yc fluffy towels.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hey Sillys! Welcome back!

Laurie, That's odd with SB...I've always had great luck with them too! On the other hand, TTMS took 6 months to throw for me!!! I stockpiled when I went to the store and then couldn't melt them till the next year... [smilie=th_help] ..I just can"t wait that long...

Today it's

Mexican Fried Ice Cream from Auntie Di

Waffle Cone from SH

:)

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hey Sillys! Welcome back!

Laurie, That's odd with SB...I've always had great luck with them too! On the other hand, TTMS took 6 months to throw for me!!! I stockpiled when I went to the store and then couldn't melt them till the next year... [smilie=th_help] ..I just can"t wait that long...

Today it's

Mexican Fried Ice Cream from Auntie Di

Waffle Cone from SH

:)

Your ice cream combo sounds very yummy! What is TTMS?

Laurie, That's odd with SB...I've always had great luck with them too! On the other hand, TTMS took 6 months to throw for me!!! I stockpiled when I went to the store and then couldn't melt them till the next year... ..I just can"t wait that long...

IKWYM

I'm gonna bury em for awhile tho and hope for the best.

Where's my game partner today, Maggie?!

Hi all,

I'm finally home for the day and the first order of business is the divine BH&G Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro. I've got my priorities right. [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] to all!

Gail

I am heading out of town for a couple day and so I spent the afternoon cleaning and preparing scents for the pet sitter! Please tell me I am not the only one that does that!?

Sorry Debra - you're the only one that does that. (I really have no idea, just thought I'd fool with ya... [smilie=th_gekkebek] )

Good to C U Sillys! [smilie=The_Hi] Your cruise sounds like fun!

I'm melting Can-Do's Bread Puddin. Yummmmm!

Where's my game partner today, Maggie?!

[smilie=th_anyminute] I know...where did the time go today? The twins had to go to the dentist and my DS had to get his wisdom teeth out...he was half-crocked and loopy. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I was jumping online when I could before...I think he's "down" now...I'm gonna try to play alittle soon.

[smilie=th_anyminute] I know...where did the time go today? The twins had to go to the dentist and my DS had to get his wisdom teeth out...he was half-crocked and loopy. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I was jumping online when I could before...I think he's "down" now...I'm gonna try to play alittle soon.

Awwwww! I hate to see them go thru dental stuff - I hope he's feeling better soon!

LOL, Sweet -

Actually what cleaning up for the pet sitter involves: hiding a whole lot of candles before she thinks I am a hoarder! Then, when I get home -tryng to find where I stashed them all! :blush:

Tonight is Amazon from Cheryl's.

It's positively Fall-like here today/tonite. I don't miss the heat and humidity at all, but...I don't want Fall to show up too soon either :lol:

Late night melts:

LSC Sapmoss in the living room

AMS White Tea in the bathroom

AMS Pink Coconut in the bedroom

Have a great night, wax fans! [smilie=th_yay]

Afternoon melts were OL cherry cola cake,CYS salems best,and haleys rootbeer float.We had to change out OL cherry cola cake for their bananan caramel cupcakes. I notived that OL starts out strong and then poof gone within a matter of time. I don't know what to think about them.

Good Morning!

Starting out the day with YC Kiwi Berries and K's Kreations Peaches and Cream

Have a great day everyone!

Michele, you're in tropical paradise today! [smilie=th_hema1] I love your scent choices!

I'm melting FP Orange & Cream Ice Cream. [smilie=th_cc15]

Gail

Thanks for all the welcome back wishes!

The cruise was great, I was a little worried about three 16 year old girls together hanging out, but they made a bunch of friends, and behaved, so all is good.

Last nights melt was YC Blueberry. Just plain Blueberry, I know I bought this tart not too long ago, but not sure if its an old or new scent. I have a load of YC tarts, but I haven't had a chance to get in the store to get the newest scents. I am actually trying to use up my stash, and try some new vendors, always sticking to my tried and true vendors, CFTKR, and Can-Do, but I wanna try some new stuff.

Have a wonderful day everyone!