The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Rained and stormed like hell while I was at work tonite. The rain is tapering off now, and the 11pm news said we got 1.5 inches in an hour - yikes! We need it though - haven't had a good soaking rain in weeks.

Tonite's smellies:

LSC Java Rose in the living room

Orchid Lake White Christmas in the bathroom

Pink Flower Scents Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in the bedroom

Have a great night, all! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Morning...afternoon... :)

Today it's:

CFTKR's...Lemon Meringue, Lemon Chiffon and Lemon Summer Cake.

Added K's Blue Sugar upstairs.

Have a great Saturday! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Mixin' it up here . . .

Started the day with Tuscan Melon & Apricot from Delightful Scents -

somehow it just wasn't gettin' it for me, so I mixed it in with the Juicy Peach from YC that's been in the kids' living room.

Replaced it with Crashing Waves from Cozy Cottage - very nice!

Threw Honeysuckle from Taras Candle cottage from last night in with the leftovers of Biolage in the hallway

Threw the waning Black Canyon (mmmmmm! good!) in with the waning Balanese Cascade (Nene's - also mmmmm good) in the bathroom and haven't picked out a replacement for the bedroom melter yet.

So far everything's playing nicely.

Have a great afternoon, CandleFind Friends!

My afternoon melt was Carol's Creamy Comfort. Good cold sniff, smelled to me like it had her Sweet Milk :wub: in it, but it didn't seem very strong when melted. I got it in the jumbo crescent roll and cut it in thirds, so maybe I should have cut it in half. Think I'll put the remaining 2/3 in for the next melt. I've now changed to Busy B's Dried Apple Wreath and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Howdy all!

Got my box from Carol today, and just popped in Ultimate Vanilla. My weekend starts today, so I have two glorious days off ahead!

Trep, where in MO are you? I'm in the Kansas City area.

Totally annoying night at work - good lord! Oh lovely tarts, take me away [smilie=th_lol22]

Orchid Lake Driftwood in the living room

Cheryl's Candles Green Apple in the bathroom

Cheryl's Candles Coconut Milk and Lavender in the bedroom

Have a great rest of your night, all! [smilie=yes]

Dawn--I am in Bolivar, MO--30 miles north of Springfield.

On this hot and steamy morning it is Yankee Tropical Cooler swirl, Bahama Breeze and Coconut Bay plus BBW's Pineapple Mango. Can you see I am matching my scents to the tropical weather we are having? Ha!! Have a great day everyone.

Trep - are you still using those jar warmers and liking them? Do you have a preference between the jar 'crockpot' (can't think of what it's called :lol: ) and the overhead lamp one? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting LS Creamy Chai Latte.

Recent melts:

FM - Lime Marshmallows

SSS - Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, Raspberry Guava, Marie's Pink Cookies, Watermelon Wine

LOL - Froot Loops

YC - Lemon Zest

Candles:

BBW - Fresh Bamboo, Pineapple Orchid

Hi wax buddies! :D

Busy times around here. My DD is home for two weeks so we're making up for lost time before she starts her new six month position at Stanford U. All that to say, not as much melting happening but right now I'm enjoying LSC Watermelon Lime Cooler.

Off to catch up on all your posts! [smilie=yes]

Gail

Sweet--I haven't been using my warmers much of late. As for what I prefer--I think overall I like the lamp best because you can see your candle and it is so pretty lit. But, if I am going to be in and out and want the scent for all day I prefer the crock. I guess it just boils down to they each have their place. Lately, I have just been burning them. I tend to go from one thing to the next and take turns at what I do. Ha!

I'm buried under paperwork and computer work, so I haven't really taken the time to do the melters -

[smilie=th_coffeespew]

I do have Southern Sunshine from Nene's in my bedroom (as of last night)

And it's time to change out Crashing Waves from Cozy Cottage. I can still smell something but it's not the way it started out. Has anyone else noticed a distinctive smell from Cozy Candle's tarts? Nothing bad, but just something unique to them, I can tell when I walk in the door if it's one of theirs melting.

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

Maybe I'm crazy. Quite possibly so!

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Recent melts:

FM - Lime Marshmallows

SSS - Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, Raspberry Guava, Marie's Pink Cookies, Watermelon Wine

LOL - Froot Loops

YC - Lemon Zest

Candles:

BBW - Fresh Bamboo, Pineapple Orchid

The good ole days of when SSS was in bussiness. I sure miss them. I am getting ready to put on summer breeze by sss. I had crushed raspberry last night. Do you still have a good stash of theirs? I have been using up mine for the past few months and sadly I only have a few small stacks left.

Hello! :)

Today it's a beauty again...

Melting:

Apricot Party Cake from CFTKR

Baked Apple Noel from CCCC

Have a good one! ;)

I've seen the apricot party cake from cftkr several times in the past few days. Was it a sample? I didn't get that one,but I loved her apricot one I got over a year or so ago.

I'm buried under paperwork and computer work, so I haven't really taken the time to do the melters -

[smilie=th_coffeespew]

I do have Southern Sunshine from Nene's in my bedroom (as of last night)

And it's time to change out Crashing Waves from Cozy Cottage. I can still smell something but it's not the way it started out. Has anyone else noticed a distinctive smell from Cozy Candle's tarts? Nothing bad, but just something unique to them, I can tell when I walk in the door if it's one of theirs melting.

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

Maybe I'm crazy. Quite possibly so!

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

I've never tried cozy cottages. But I have noticed this with Haleys. For some reason,I smell the scent but then I get a weird soap tone to it. Whether it be cup tarts or scallops,maybe the wax thats causing it? Maybe that is what's up with cozy cottage?

Shayz Scentz Clean Cotton is now in my living room where I'm at.

My DD has something Chai coming from her room or bathroom (not sure what) I noticed it when I went back to the washing machine.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

(its slipping awaaaaayyyyyyy - - - - ah - Monday is looming)

I've never tried cozy cottages. But I have noticed this with Haleys. For some reason,I smell the scent but then I get a weird soap tone to it. Whether it be cup tarts or scallops,maybe the wax thats causing it? Maybe that is what's up with cozy cottage?

Now that you mention it, it does have kind of a *soapy* ambiance.

I thought maybe it was the little sparkles or sprinkles they put in it

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Not a bad thing, I do love Cozy Cottage.

I never noticed that with Haley's tho. (Haley's Heavenly Scents, right? I think I saw another *Haleys* when I was lookin' around)

Maybe it's just our noses!

LOL

Now that you mention it, it does have kind of a *soapy* ambiance.

I thought maybe it was the little sparkles or sprinkles they put in it

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Not a bad thing, I do love Cozy Cottage.

I never noticed that with Haley's tho. (Haley's Heavenly Scents, right? I think I saw another *Haleys* when I was lookin' around)

Maybe it's just our noses!

LOL

With Haleys(yes heavenly scents) I requested a scent for my scallops in a combo I came up with. When I got them, I thought why do they smell like soap or something other then what I requested. So I melted one and holy cow,did it stink up the house. I kept smelling it,thinking ok,its just me. And I am afraid possibly that her tarts are'nt for me. I've tried her 3 times,and usually I don't give a vendor another chance.That's just the way I do it. I like to see the first impressions from customer service,scents,longevity,packaging,value for the money. Janet is such a sweetheart and it bothers me that her tarts don't get along with me with throws and the such.