The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Changed it up -

Moved the remnants of Biolage (Tara's Candle Cottage) into the warmer with the remnants of Gain Island Fresh (CBV) which still had a little life in it! They're playing well together, probably because they're both doing the swan song.

Wild Currant & Sandalwood by Delightful Scents in my living room

Black Canyon from OMG still in my bedroom

Balanese Cascade from Nene's in my bath

Juicy Peach from YC in kids living room

It smells amazing in here, if I do say so myself.

Hotter than Hades outside.

[smilie=th_dd5]

Hi everyone-Sounds like everyone is melting some good ones. I am melting AMS Hello Sugar in 2 melters. Nice scent but not as strong as I would like it.

Thanks guys! My presentation went well, this is a pretty exciting time for us. I am the Director of Adoptions and Community Programs for our shelter.

Jenny's Song is awesome Maggie, hope you love it as much as I do. Right now I've got PI Pumpkin Pie going, another of my favorites.

Thanks guys! My presentation went well, this is a pretty exciting time for us. I am the Director of Adoptions and Community Programs for our shelter.

I'm assuming your'e talking about animal shelter?

:toppoints:

You rock, Dawn

Congratulations

I'm assuming your'e talking about animal shelter?

:toppoints:

You rock, Dawn

Congratulations

Oops! Yes, it's a no kill animal shelter. We just merged with a local low cost spay/neuter and veterinary wellness clinic. We're the first in the area to provide total life care for pets. We also hold the lost pet management contracts for 80% of the county, which makes 80% of our county no kill. Sorry if I ramble, I'm passionate about what I do!

Sorry if I ramble, I'm passionate about what I do!

Ramble on...your work is admirable and wonderful!!! [smilie=th_bb40]

Changing up the scents...

Shorties Hot Apple Pie all over. :)

Oops! Yes, it's a no kill animal shelter. We just merged with a local low cost spay/neuter and veterinary wellness clinic. We're the first in the area to provide total life care for pets. We also hold the lost pet management contracts for 80% of the county, which makes 80% of our county no kill. Sorry if I ramble, I'm passionate about what I do!

[smilie=th_00000020]

I think it's wonderful what you do and even moreso that you're passionate about it.

Lots of furry friend lovers here

[smilie=th_huganimal]

We have a pet thread down in the basement too.

Congrats, Dawn! Another animal lover chiming in, and the work you angels do is to be admired! :wub:

Tonite's melts:

Crosscreek Pink Kisses in the living room

LOL Candles American Dream in the bathroom

Soy Breeze Santa's Pipe in the bedroom

Hot and muggy tonite - hope everyone is keeping cool! :D

Dawn, [smilie=th_aa21] A big thank you for all you do!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm not melting anything yet. Heading out to the training yard to play with doggies before the heat peaks.

Happy Friday, buddies!

Gail

Love the Vanilla Shake Cake, Michele! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Today it's:

Hawaiian Wash Day from Dream Tarts...smells like fresh laundry.

Have a good one! :)

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation Dawn...Bless you for being so passionate about our animal friends and their needs. [smilie=th_catkiss]

This morning I am melting Thieves from Carol..I'm trying to go through some of my older melts to make way for the Fall haul.. Have a great Friday everyone.

Our beach house is positively gorgeous with views of the ocean from 3 sides. We found a candle here that we've been burning. It's Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie from Candle-Lite. Smells really good, though it could be a bit stronger.

Good Afternoon, everyone. My house is smelling amazing right now--I have on all Yankee--2 Christmas Cookie large jars plus a swirl of Black Cherry and Vanilla Cupcake, Cherry Berry Pie and Cherry--I am loving it. Hope everyone is having a good end to the week and will have a good weekend.

[smilie=thank_you] I really care very much about what I do. Thank you for caring too!

Got my Can-Do order today! [smilie=th_yahoo] Donna so totally rocks!!! Melting her pound cake right now, I love this scent.

Our beach house is positively gorgeous with views of the ocean from 3 sides. We found a candle here that we've been burning. It's Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie from Candle-Lite. Smells really good, though it could be a bit stronger.

Mpfand - you're giving me beach house envy....it sounds wonderful! [smilie=th_smilies-2] How are you going to make yourself leave? :blink:

Just put on CFTKR's French Vanilla Pound Cake. I luv getting orders from Carol, but it's hard deciding which one to melt first. :D

Love the Vanilla Shake Cake, Michele! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Today it's:

Hawaiian Wash Day from Dream Tarts...smells like fresh laundry.

Have a good one! :)

Maggie-The Vanilla Shake Bake is going almost 24 hours. GREAT-I love it!!

Switched the other melter to CFTKR Fresh Floral Honeydew. Very old tart so I will see how much life it has left.

Burning YC Sun & Sand, YC Cucumber & Cantaloupe and YC Sand Castles.

That's so odd...mine have never gone to Philly before and they always took 2 days. Mine says that it left Philly yesterday and today:

Depart Sort Facility, July 06, 2011, 4:39 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Depart Sort Facility, July 05, 2011, 11:10 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Accepted at origin sort facility, July 05, 2011, 11:04 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Processed through Sort Facility, July 05, 2011, 11:04 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

I wonder what's happening with that? [smilie=th_idontknow]

Hi everyone-Sounds like everyone is melting some good ones. I am melting AMS Hello Sugar in 2 melters. Nice scent but not as strong as I would like it.

I had that the other day and it was'nt strong at all in the kids bedroom. I am finding that I don't like that vendor. The tarts don't last long or they start with a punch and soon fizzle way to fast.My Carol order sat in PA for 5 days before doing anything. I know the post office gets swamped but that's their job to get priority where it needs to.

I'm melting LS Cake Batter Ice Cream. Delicious cakey, vanilla scent....yumm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I love that vendor and that scent. I don't know what would happen if something happend to one of my favorite vendors.

[smilie=thank_you] I really care very much about what I do. Thank you for caring too!

Got my Can-Do order today! [smilie=th_yahoo] Donna so totally rocks!!! Melting her pound cake right now, I love this scent.

I was cleaning out our tart drawers and I found a whole bunch that I apparantley forgot about.So I put cowboy coffee in the melter and smelled nothing. Then I tried another one and it started smelling like a completely different scent.I think that they are a lost cause. I guess they don't survive very long in the wild.

Currently melting amazing grace by lunableu and christmas cookies by crosscreek in the bathroom. Still burning blueberry scone and wild cherry by yc in the living room. I told the kids since we have so many christmas tarts we need to do christmas in july and only burn christmas lol.

Whew, busy day! I thought for awhile that I wouldn't get any melting in. Oh the horror!! :o But I saved the day with BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi. Man, is this good! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Night, everyone!

Gail

Mpfand - you're giving me beach house envy....it sounds wonderful! [smilie=th_smilies-2] How are you going to make yourself leave? :blink:

[smilie=th_yeahthat] It sounds beautiful Mpfand!!!

I luv getting orders from Carol, but it's hard deciding which one to melt first. :D

I totally agree with that!!!

I put on Harvest Zucchini Bread and I think this might be my FAVORITE ZB so far!!!! [smilie=th_Drglar]

I have myself yet another vendor that is not currently selling....sheesh! Anyone remember Bad Kitti? I have Spicy Bamboo melting.