The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

I'm having a tropical moment......so I'm melting one of my favorites. Haley's Hawaiian breeze.Aloha_by_ReyCalavera.gif

Puppylove - Mimi's house looks fantastic....love those porches! Ooo....oooo.....do U s'pose Mimi might have us all over for Thanksgiving? [smilie=th_bounce] I'll bring the table favors. Betcha can't guess what they'll be...... [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Fleur - glad you're feeling better. [smilie=th_clap1] Not being able to smell is no fun.

Melting Busy B's Apple Walnut. I'm picky about apple scents...and this excellent!

COUNT ME IN TOO !! I WOULD LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TO GO TO MIMI'S HOUSE.

Tonight I got home from work late so I am just remelting Cinnabuns from Gramma Frans. Now that I have a full time job, it is definetly cutting into my melting time, but it is also letting me buy more smellies. Now, I just have to find time to melt them all.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Count me in too to go to Mimi's House. This is one of my favorite scents from Can-do. I always have a bag or two at all times. It's one of those fragrances that makes me smile.

Yep, I would love to live in "Mimi's House" too...that house looks GREAT!

I finally changed out the Pumpkin Donuts and not because it was waning...just to start something new. They were my last ones.... :lol: and I'm still on lockdown so I won't be able to order more for a while...

Just put on Spiced Cranberry from Country Button so it's smelling alittle Christmas-ey in here.

Nite all! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I've got on a Spiced Cranberry tart tonight too, Maggie. I don't know the vendor, but it's nice. Also burning YC Autumn Wreath. I'll bring my famous green bean casserole for Thanksgiving at Mimi's House! It's the recipe right from the French's fried onion can, that's what makes it famous!

gosh, everyone's melts sound so good. lots of apples today!

finally switched out the blueberry for a freebie from Carol-Pinapple upside down cake. Just put it on and it's strong for sure. really smells like pineapple. in the bath-Slatkin Pineapple Orchid HFO.

Thanks for the info back there, jules! I am going to check it out. Sounds like a good one!

Today has been Cleopatra from Dew Drop.

(and gail, I live very close to an airport, so... if it is no problem...)

Gail, I'm glad you found Mimis' House. It's more beautiful than I imagined.

I just happen to be melting Mimi's House tonight and I love it. It's a wonderful unique scent. I smell the apples, a bit of spice and those wood floors. This is a must have scent!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm glad you're feeling better, Fleur.

Last melt for tonight: Riced Crispy Treats, AMS. I'm not smelling anything yet, but I just put it on.

Good Morning everyone. I am starting my day out with one of Huckleberry Layne's new winter scents--Winter Berries. It is just beginning to melt and I am already getting whiffs of wonderful scent. It smells like Christmas to me--cranberries and spice and a hint of bayberry. It is great!!!

Fleur--so glad you are feeling better. I hate having a stuffy nose.

Good Morning!

Trying to finish up my YC Boo! jar...not much left, so it won't be long.

I love everyone's avatars; so pretty. I had all good intentions of putting all 3 of mine in their Halloween costumes and taking a pic to use for the Oct. icon but never got around to it.

this morning starting out with nene's apple crisp. I now only have 1 melt left from Missy so hmmmm, I guess I should think about paying her a visit soon. lol

Denny, Mimi's house sounds wonderful, as does the winter berries, Trep.

have a good day, all.

Good morning!

Cranberry Chutney primitive wooden scoops - Ugly Duckling. Very cute melts but very little scent.

Butterscotch Brulee - Country Chunkie. Delicious.

Ruby Red - WnS. Very good grapefruit scent.

Good Morning all!

This morning I melted GHBT's Coffee with Grandma..not getting much out of this....think I will change for GG's Metro Man Latte.

Last night I melted EW's For the Love of Pumpkin.

Enjoy your day!