The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Good morning! I sooo love it here...

Mpfand, isn’t Mimi’s House wonderful? Meet us for the plane ride! You too, Lovetopuzzle! Hey Sweet, I feel the same way about her porches. Gimme, gimme! Right on with the table favors! Twinsmom, before I was even out of bed this morning, I had the exact same thought that I must have a bag or two of this scent at all times. I’ll definitely order more, more, more! I’m glad you are coming with us on the plane. You too, Maggie! Ha, Jason! So glad you’re bringing green bean casserole to the celebration. Funny post, Mister Comedian! Debra, we’ll see you at the airport! Hey Denny, thanks for your review of Mimi’s House. It’s so fantastic, isn’t it? Barbara, we’ll see you there too! What fun this has been. Who said it? Jules, I think? Mimi is going to be surprised! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks for joining the little fantasy, everyone. [smilie=group_hug]

Fleur, glad your smeller is working and you’re feeling better.

No melting going on here right now. I’m headed out to play with dogs and friends for several hours. We always have such a great time. All training is play and all play is training! :oops:

Have a super smelly day, everybody!

Gail

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting Lessie's~Prim Wishes by Can Do.

I just popped it in the melter, and already I can tell it is going to be a good one!happy-051.gif

Great avatars everybody.

Hi Cookielady. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Susan, I like that you check in even if you can't melt anything right now.

I'm smelling:

CHS - Candy Corn

no name - Blue Sugar

Now I'm trying to decide if I have more errands to run this morning or if I have time to light a few candles.

Good morning! This morning's melts are:

EW - Orange Chiffon Cake (love this scent!)

EW - Maple Cinnamon Twist

EW - Sin City

Burning:

YC - Rhubarb Plum

YC - Farmer's Market

Hey everyone.. I'm melting Vanilla Apple Bean from Bella's. My DH office gal sent it home to me. She's been ordering from several of our forum vendors. It's a gloomy day here in Indy, so I hope it clears off later. Have a great morning.

Today I am having a delayed Halloween thing-

Can Do-Lessie's Haunted House

Cleanse Your Soul-Black Vanilla

LOL-Fall Festival

Jolie Bella-Fireside

Have a good afternoon.

I just put on my Nene's Spiked Eggnog I received today in 2 melters. I hope these don't need to cure. I am also burning a GC candle in Spiced Eggnog.

Michele - I'm sooooo curious....how's GC's Spiced Eggnog? How does it compare to Nene's?

Melting BG's Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs. Yummmmers! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Still melting the same as last night! (Spiced Cranberry) I think Cranberry is one of those scents that keeps on going....and going....and going!

Also have burning:

Woodwick Peppercorn candle, YC Pur-chouli candle, YC Trick or Treat candle and Cheryl's Melon & VBN swirl candle.

Jules, I hope you're feeling better soon. wubpink.gif

Gail, I do agree that Mimi's House is fantastic! rollingf.gif

Cindy, I love Pumpkin Bread Puddin' from Can-Do too. 16.gif

Tonight's melt is YC - Farmer's Market