The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

AH, Jules, so glad you are feeling better and enjoying that creat cup of coffee!!!! Your smellies sound good.

We are getting ready to take off for our football game and are staying overnight....darn, only one more after this..I love the short get-aways. So I am relishing the last of my overnight melts.

LR...Bella's Pink Lavender...I really like this and not usually big on lavender

Nellies...last Pillow Fight. But Cheryl has it as well and hers is very, very good.

Have a great weekend everyone...got to get these golden pipes in shape to yell my head off today.

Good Saturday Morning!

Jules-Glad you are smelling again!

This morning I've got going CCCC Pearamel, CCCC Pumpkin Apple Butter and CHS Caramel Apple.

It is a really chilly day here and I am off to Manhattan to visit DD this afternoon.

:lol:

good morning, all. splt, enjoy your weekend getaway. that sounds like fun!

Jules, glad the sniffer is getting better. YES, that is always the thing I miss the most is not being able to taste my coffee when I have a cold; that first cup back in the smelling world is the best, isn't it? oh dear, hubby has it now.

Sharon, that emoti is so fitting! and cute.

Denny, how is CCCC vanilla da bomb? I have that pegged for my next order.

LLVV, I've never been one to think that I'd like peppermint in a melt but I just might be a convert; don't know yet. I ordered a winterberry wreath from CHC that has a slight peppermint hint to it and it is nice. I also was the same way about chocolate but got a brownie au caramel from CHC and Carol sent a chocolate solstice and both on cold sniff are oh soooo good.

this morning melting candied yams from CHC in the LR. very nice scent; really like this one. spice is just right. it's from her old wax that she threw in my order as a freebie.

CCCC S*x on the beach in the bath, CHC lily of the valley in the BR. after just a few days, this is stronger than the first one. really nice scent. not too heavy but smells like the real deal. they are one of my fav. flowers.

beautiful day here but chilly. work tonight for me so not much planned.

have a great weekend all.

Burning a few Gold Canyon candles, and a bunch of melts. It's smells WONDERFUL in my house. GOld Canyon Candles that i am burning are Mulled Harvest and Butterscotch Caramel. Melting Can DO Pumpkin Crunch Cake and a few Yankee Pumpkin Pie tarts.....WOW :)

Becky - what was GC's Mulled Harvest like? Is it like Mulled Cider?

Melting LOL's Gingerbread Chai Latte. It's supposed to be warm today - mid 60's. Earlier this week I thought if it was nice this weekend, I'd wash windows and put the storm windows in. Well...of course, now I DW (don't wanna). [smilie=angry] Better take advantage of the nice weather, tho... :roll:

:lol:

Good morning. i am enjoying some tiramisu coffee this morning while I am doing some cleaning. It is beautiful here today and I plan to spend some time outdoors this afternoon. Most of our soft maple leaves have come down in the back yard, so i will need to supervise DH in that removal process. :lol: Sorry DH is feeling icky now, Jules. I'm glad you are on the mend. I hope everyone has a wonderful day doing what they are doing...

Ph yea, the purpose of my post; I'm burning SCH jar candles in autumn lodge and country bumpkin and Busy Bee wood wick - bayleaf and pepper.

Good Morning! I've been enjoying Toasted Caramel Sugar from Scentsy on this beautiful fall morning. Off to work now...

Happy weekend, CF buddies. [smilie=th_c61]

Great accomplishments, all you ladies who undertook covert smuggling operations!

LLVV, [smilie=th_laughing] In my book, you win the prize for funniest post ever! Men are definitely from another planet!

Sharonana, here's a prize for you too, for the bestest smilies! [smilie=th_Whistle] I so enjoy all your little emoties.

Jules, bummer about your DH being down now. How great that you're feeling better. Is the smeller fully operational today?

Slpit, what a cute post about how much you enjoy the football games. Have a wonderful time!

Sweet, DW. I love it! You are so witty and funny, girl!

You too, Katz. I can almost hear you saying, "Ph yea, the purpose of my post..." Boy, we have lots of talented writers here!

Ph yea (to copy from a friend :lol: ) I'm melting BG's Harvest Spice Cake. Fabutacular! [smilie=th_gekkebek] This one's strong, yummy to the max, and very authentic. I almost wrote that it smells exactly like the spice muffins at Mimi's Cafe, but I didn't want to bring up Mimi cuz we'd all be wanting to meet up for breakfast at her place. So I'm not sayin' anything. [smilie=typen] [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Gail

Good Morning everyone! I'm melting Can-Do Lessie's Cinnamon Buns. Strong and good, it's making me hungry.

Good Morning All!

Lots of nice weather around it seems....enjoy!

Jules, I am glad your feeling better....get well wishes to the DH though....I know sometimes that's tougher than "you" being sick! They want the TLC. [smilie=typen]

Got one of my combos going from Primitive Kountry...Hansel & Gretels House, Vanilla & Grandma's Kitchen...love the mix but tooooooo soft! I wish there was a way to higher the "VOLUME".....YKWIM?

Good Saturday morning, everyone! Currently melting Can-Do's Applesauce Cake. Heading out for basketball day (last game then awards/pizza) then off to help a friend celebrate a birthday tonight. I'm looking forward to a grown-up night! [smilie=typen]

I almost wrote that it smells exactly like the spice muffins at Mimi's Cafe, but I didn't want to bring up Mimi cuz we'd all be wanting to meet up for breakfast at her place. So I'm not sayin' anything. [smilie=typen] [smilie=th_gekkebek]

Gail

So....Mimi's attorney tracked ya down, huh? [smilie=th_laughing]

Have changed to YC's Autumn Spiced Wreath (Autumn Wreath+Mulling Spices). Luv this one. [smilie=th_smilies-2] Still haven't done the windows. [smilie=th_Whistle] Got the ladder out, tho, which is a step in the right direction... [smilie=th_c61]

Denny, how is CCCC vanilla da bomb? I have that pegged for my next order.

Crosscreek's Vanilla da Bomb is a warm rich vanilla scent IMO. The strength is moderate-strong and the throw is good enough to fill my living room/dining room combo with high ceilings. I will order it again. Hope that helps.

This morning's melt is YC's - Pomegranate Cider which I'm enjoying over a cup of hot tea. food-smiley-010.gif

[smilie=typen]

What a beautiful fall afternoon!

I'm melting Nene's Sock It To Me Cake...cold sniff is good, although I do smell some caramel which I am not a HUGE fan of. I can take small amounts of caramel scented tarts...the caramel note has to be subtle. Too many caramel scents are way too powerful for me.

Okay, just went and looked at Nene's description - "Yellow cake, brown sugar, chopped nuts, cinnamon, and a hint of vanilla pudding. Dig in :)"

Must be the brown sugar I am smelling....lol

Going outside to enjoy the sun and warm temps.

Beautiful weather here too. I took off Nene's Country Market Spice and put on GHBT Dandelion Pear.

Thanks to mpfand for a package in the mail today!! :lol:

Happy days are here again. :lol: [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_snoopy]

My nose at last is clear again...

Tonight's melts are:

CFTKR - Blueberry Cheesecake

CHS - Berry Hotcakes

I had to put the candles out because it's breezy here and all of the windows are opened. It is a decent trade off. I can't complain.

I'm off to the spooky movies tonight.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. It sure was nice weather around here.

For the evening-

Lemon Noel Cookies-Crosscreek(I think)

Black Friday-Evening Eclipse(very nice)

Apple Cellar-Can Do

Have a great night!

Happy days are here again. :lol: [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_snoopy]

My nose at last is clear again...

Tonight's melts are:

CFTKR - Blueberry Cheesecake

CHS - Berry Hotcakes

I had to put the candles out because it's breezy here and all of the windows are opened. It is a decent trade off. I can't complain.

I'm off to the spooky movies tonight.

Jueltones,

Thats funny!lol-045.gif

I'm happy that you NOSE IS CLEAR AGAIN!

Jules, I'm glad you're sniffer's back in working order!

I've got a lot going on tonight! I'm burning Slatkin Leaves 3 wick, Yankee McIntosh 2 wick, Old Virginia Farm Grown Caramel Apple (these are discon and I miss them), Valerie Parr Hill (Caramel Apple Spice 4 wick cake candle from QVC, and an unknown brand Raspberry Bar soy candle. I'm also melting CFTKR Holiday Relish, LOL Raspberry Praline Bars, CHS Blueberry Muffin, and Can-Do Cinnamon Sugared Cranberries. They are spread throughout the main floor and it smells like like a yummy bakery in here!

Once it gets cold outside and DST ends I tend to burn lots of candles, and I'm trying to use up my stash. So that I can buy more!

Aria, I agree about the caramel - and a lot of autumn scents seem to have it

I have been cleaning and cleaning...even vacuuming stairs!! Now I am getting ready to make suet cakes for the birds. I feel so industrious!

Tonight I am melting Spotted Hog's Spicy Gingerbread and Crazy for Candles' Harvest Moon.