The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Good morning all,

I hope that everyone that is sick, feels better soon, and all those that had a bad day , will have a better week.

I'm melting Haley's Honey Graham Cracker. I like the wonderful authentic scent and the strong throw.

Ohmygosh....mpfand....how scary! ER's are not my favorite place....too many yucky things.

Lana, I love the sappy old Christmas music too....I really don't care for all the newer renditions of the "classics". The old stuff reminds me of when I was a little girl.

I've got Carol's Pumpkin Apple Cake melting and it is so divine. Also threw on some Celtic Moonspice from Crosscreek....also divine.

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner....we are all tired of turkey.

Aw, thanks guys..you all are the best. I just had to share and get a load off my chest yesterday. I just could not beleive it! Well, hubby will repair the van, not too much damage since it just started smoking as pulled in front of the house. My son and I couldn't imagine what was happening when we saw dad tearing through the house to the kitchen and tearing back with the extinguisher!!! [smilie=th_confused3] It is our 3rd vehicle and not the one we drive on a regular basis. We use it to haul wood and large items so he will have time to tinker with it. As my daughter says "that is daddy's JUNK van"! LOL since mommy got the new one...As for the propane DH did good....up and running! As for the leak in the basement....most of the welding is complete but I forgot and turned on the hot water by accident in the bathroom [smilie=th_idontknow] and the fitting was sweating( it needs to set a little before water enters it) and wasn't holding so it was getting late and he will just finish up tonight after work. I feel so gross without a shower....kids loved it! And, thanks for all your good thoughts guys! It really means alot when you are going thru something!

mpfand, glad your daughter is doing better. That is very scary. My dd had hives a few years ago and they kept moving around her body but that was it. I was so scared she would have problems breathing but after a week they went away and we never did figure out what they were from.

I am melting EW's Swedish Ginger Cake..

Hi everyone- I hope everyone has a good week.

Anjoymom- I am glad you are having a better day than yesterday.

Mpfand-That was so scary about your DD. I am glad she is feeling better.

I had a busy morning driving DD back to school in PA. I am sad to see them all leave but I need to restore some sense of order here. I still have lots of decorating to do but I just need some time to relax.

It is a rainy and dreary day here. I am melting SSS Santa's Snacks and Haley's Sugar Cookies.

I am burning YC Christmas Cupcake, YC Buttercream and Slatkin Ginger Vanilla. It smells great in here! [smilie=th_confused3]

Mpfand, my DS had a similar allergic reaction to Amoxicillin when he was around 2 yrs. Hives that turned to bruises. So scary, and I felt so sad for him. He was positively pitiful. I'm very glad your DD is feeling better.[smilie=th_confused3]

I still have Autumn Song going. Been out most of the day doing holiday errands. I'm just about ready for a change now, plus I want to burn some wax too.

[smilie=th_idontknow] One more errand, then I'm home for the night.

Mpfand--so glad your daughter is alright. Nothing is scarier than your child having alarming symptoms.

I've been out all day so am now melting Yankee Welcome Christmas. Our Hallmark store has the tarts which you can't get at Yankee and it is really good. Very season appropriate.

HELLO Everyone [smilie=th_confused3] its been a while and last week was so busy I hope everyone is doing well and some are doing better lol!!

Anjoymom- seems when it rains it pours lol but things will get better hugs!!

Mpfand- the crazy things we get to go thru with our children just thankfully shes better

burning LOL - mint icecream cake (I think thats what its called) not sure how I feel bout it had to open the windows lol

Bellas- Mrs Clauses peppermint bark

Hi all. Sounds like several of you have had a very eventful day or two. I hope things go better for you! For the evening I'm melting LOL's Bayberry and burning YC Balsam & Cedar and Red Apple Wreath. Also about to light Ruby Red Holly Berries from For Everybody. Hope everyone has a great night!

126fs3281379.gifHelloooooooo to all the CF friends.

mpfand...so glad that your DD is okay. That must have given you quite a scare.

I'm being lazy now...playing on the laptop in bed and watching NCIS.character0114.gif Love this show!

Melting Nene's Eggnog...mmmmmmm...just need a shot of bourbon to go with it, but instead think I'll have a glass of wine. oregonian_winesmiley.gif

Hope you all had a good Monday. 3925.gif3925.gif3925.gif

ttmontes, so good to see you. hope your thanksgiving was a nice one.

mpfand, that had to be so scary for all of you. sounds like she was headed for that shocky thing. thank good for hospitals and drugs.

anjoy, so glad that all the housing kinks are getting fixed. aah I know it is awful not to have water. I too would feel so gross without the shower. that swedish cake sounds good.

sharonona, glad you like the nene's eggnog. lol@the shot of bourbon.

this eve, I'm melting Carol's blackberry butter cookie/creme brulee. yummy and strong and burning CBV red velvet cake. this is so good with a nice throw. I had my YC christmas cookie double wick burning all day and nada.

in the bath, I've got the Nene's spa-yep the tart that doesn't die. It went through the 5th tlight the other day and was strong so I'm going on a 6th just to see what I get. in the bedroom i'm burning CBV Peace. beautiful scent of the lush dupe olive branch. very light throw but am going to get this in the scent shots when this candle is gone, it is just such a beautifully clean fragrance.

Mpfand~ SO glad your DD is doing ok! [smilie=th_confused3] My two oldest are allergic to penicillin and when the hives started I thought they were getting the chicken pox! Scary!

Sweet~ I just love Pumpkin Cheesecake from CM&M...I wish I had a few left! I think I have some Hot Apple Cobbler and Hot Apple Pie, though!

Melting

Apple Cider Donuts from CYS...TOO YUMMY!!!

Autumn's Bounty from Candledippers...AMAZING!!!

DD is doing so much better today. Thank you for the kind words, everyone. [smilie=th_confused3]

slpit, I love both of those scents from Bella's. The Gobble, Gobble, Goodies lasted forever!

Home from work and all that's on the agenda for the evening is melting and relaxing! I think I'll go with Sugar Cookie from Scentsy and Orange Chiffon Cake from EW.

yes, Sharon. This is with candle-lite tlights with the white wick and I'm getting about 4.5-5 hrs burn time w/each. I swear, this one will not die. lol I checked the earlier and on the 6th light, it is still throwing. unbelievable. and I love the clean smell of this. it smells alot like YC version if you have ever tried that. very clean and great for a bath. I close the door to my bathroom because of the doggies(have one that for some reason goes for the rug in there, if you know what I mean). This is one that I even smell with the door closed, as I walk by. amazing.