The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Happy November everyone!

Never did get much scent from that DC Bonfire tart last night...very weak with a slight hint of men's cologne.

This morning I am melting one of my last LOL tarts....Zucchini Bread.

Also have Glistening Snow from Carol melting in the mudroom. Love this scent.

good morning, all. hope everyone had a nice halloween.

re-melting a freebie from Nene-orange caramel crumble. pretty good. I had to turn it off before I went to work last night. going to put something yummy on in the bedroom when I go to bed this morning-Maybe Nene's Warm Vanilla Fudge. smells like a nice cozy comforting scent to drift off to sleep to.

have a good sunday

thHapppySunday.gif

Morning all! Hope everyone had a good night.

tunisianswife...I got that one from Nene as a freebie also. I really like it...think I'm gonna get a big bag of krumbles. thumbsupup.gif

I think fall has finally arrived in the south. It's cool this morning but sunny.06FDBC120.gif

Melting YC Autumn Leaves in the LR and CCCC Orange Juice Cake in the kitchen.

Autumn.gif

Have a great day.

First meltings of November....

LOL pumpkin zucchini bread (strong)

YC spiced pumpkin and pumpkin pie combined (strong)

Just Tarts baked apple pie (moderate)

Finally a little cooler...other than about five days, we've had a very warm fall!

This fine November morning I'm melting the last of my Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs from BG.

:P

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

I'm at a friends house trying to save her White Barn Cucumber Melon jar from tunneling. Her candles are all so abused. They need me. I'm trying Jason's tinfoil wrap idea.

Have a great extra hour today.

LOL's Z Bread from earlier has fizzled out and I don't know what to melt next, so I just lit a candle....Yoder Candle Co ~ Back Porch. I have been very impressed with this little 8 oz jar and can't wait to try the other jar I purchased from this vendor...Christmas Cheer. I want to place another order soon...very nice smelling and clean burning candles! I also like the country look of the jar.

Jules, bless your heart for taking care of that little candle! :P

Hugs and happy melting to everyone!

Jules, I hope you can save that poor little candle!

I'm about to start Green Apple Pucker from Blue Gecko.

Denny and Cyn--love your new avatars.

It is a beautiful fall day here. I have been sorting through candles and assorted items and have my stash area in pretty good order for once. I am melting a Yankee Simply Home votive in Vanilla Frosting. I just cut it in half, took out the wick and popped it in the melter. It smells wonderful. Also have on candles in Coconut Bay and Macintosh and Peach. I plan to blow those out later and light a bunch of votives for a change for the evening. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Hi Everyone and Happy November!

For today I'm melting

CFTKR Baked Apple

GG Naughty Pilgrim

GG Romp in the Orchard

Have a great day all!

Hi everyone! Melts currently are: Grandma's Kitchen from Tuscadero's (same as Mimi's House from Can-Do) and Cracklin' Birch from Cheryl's - which is SUPER strong.

Trep, thank you.

I'm a busy 170fs799081.gif today, but still able to melt. This afternoon it's Applesauce Cake from Can-Do. I'm smelling spices, but now sure what. Nice scent.

Happy November! I can feel the holidays quickly approaching.

Today I've melted -

CFTKR - Woodburning Fireplace and Pumpkin Cheesecake.

I also burned -

YC's Cider Donut. Sadly, that candle went into the garbage. The wick was horrible, horrible, horrible. I've read so many wonderful things about this particular scent so this was a big disappointment to me. I guess this is why I found it at the outlet.

Happy November everyone! Only 25 more days until we put up our Xmas tree and Black Friday! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

Took a trip to YC today, returned a couple of tarts that I didn't like to exchange and bought a bunch of Xmas scents. I have about 30 YC Xmas tarts now, and I orders a Santa Sampler from CYS with about 15 more, so I might need just a little more, and then I will be good to go.

Tonights melt is YC Autumn Leaves in the living room, a vanilla clamshell from Village candle in the bath, and I'm going to start Christmas Cupcake later in the bedroom, when I turn in.

Have a wonderful night everyone!