The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Hi everybody,

Jules, glad to hear you're feeling better. Your sense of smell can't be far behind!

Maggie, happy you're improved also. Yay for being able to smell!

Anjoymom, your post wasn't boring at all. Nope. It was kind of funny, actually, and pretty useful too!

LLVV, good luck with the smuggling. Too bad Halloween's over. I can see you in a pirate costume!

I'm melting LOL's Juicy Peach Ice Cream. It's mouth watering and authentic, just too light. Would be a good one for house guests, I'm sure.

Gail

Melting Can-Do Blackberry Croissanteating-bread-09.gifVery strong and Yummie!

That sounds delicious!

I just started melting CFTKR's Pears & Berries. This is from 1 or 2 years ago and I forgot how great it smells! It smells like pears mixed with blueberries, which I absolutely love!

I sitting here waiting for Mr. UPS to show up so I can run downstairs before he rings the bell. I need to smuggle in the tarts before DH sees them coming in.

LLVV,

I had to smuggle my Haley's order yesterday before DH came home. LOLlol-022.gif

Macadamia Nut Cake & Sweet Ripe Banana - Bizzy B. Love this one.

Mood Sweet Cravings - AMS.

Spiced Cranberries - Melissa's Primitive Wicks.

Hey there gang!

Count me among the smugglers....I smuggled in a jar of YC Jack Frost I got at HomeGoods today. Waited until DH was busy doing something and then snuck out to the car and brought it in. hehehe

LLVV, I loved the snowmen accesories also! In fact, the only stuff I wasn't really crazy about was the beach-y themed items. I don't associate the beach with Santa or Christmas at all. I've been a Northern girl all my life. Christmas means cold weather and snow!

Just lit my YC Boo! candle for what seems the millionth time...the scent has gotten stronger towards the bottom of the jar for some reason. lol

I am thinking of lighting a new YC Be Thankful jar I've had stashed away for at least a month or two.

laughing @the smugglers, as well as Jule's picture box camoflauge the smellies. I just put them all out in crystal candy dishes and wicker baskets. Hubby doesn't even ask what they are. LOL I want to find a bombay style treasure box like Gail has. I have one by the door but that camos the dog leashes, doggie diaper bag, and all the rest of the paraphernalia; bought it years and years ago @Big Lots and I love it. why do I always digress in this thread?

that blackberry croissant sounds wonderful!

just started Homecoming from carol, smells nice on cold sniff. I looked for cracklin birch in her store last night but didn't see it doing a search. that's amazing that a 2-3 yr old tart still smells great.

everyone enjoy your night. I'm going to try to be good and not peruse any sites and not load up any shopping carts. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Hellooooooo!smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Everyone's melts sound so yummy! smiley_yummy.gif

I hope that everyone that is/has been sick is feeling much better.love.gif

Still melting Pearamel from CCCC. I put one small cookie in my 24 watt combo last night...left it on all night and all day today. I could still smell it when I walked in the back door. Wow.gif

Aria...we love Jeff-fa-fa! That's why I have this nic. My husband calls me that, and I call him Grantata. Laughing_2.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend! smiley-cheers.gif

I also am drooling over the YC accessories - the nutrcracker rat king tart warmer is tooo cute!

I am melting one called Eggnog Ice Cream from an unmarked vendor - but I have to say it smells more like Pralines and Cream!

Hello!

Tarts have been successfully smuggled in. :lol: I slid them in right under DH's nose...not that he'd ever notice a scent (at least not one that he didn't create...bleh [smilie=angry] ).

We just got home from dinner so I didn't have time to throw on a new tart before we left. I just started Carol's Peppermint Bark. DD and I almost passed out when we smelled how good it was in the bag. I can't wait for this baby to start melting. I'm also burning YC's Mandarin Cranberry.

I slid them in right under DH's nose...not that he'd ever notice a scent (at least not one that he didn't create...bleh :roll: ).

[smilie=angry] :lol: You are hysterical LLVV!!!! Your DH sounds just like my DH!!!!!

I'm also burning YC's Mandarin Cranberry.

I love that scent!!!!

Put on some Grandma's Secret Recipe from Can-do tonight....SIL loved it!!!

My late night melt is CFTKR - Coffee Cake & Spice. This is a favorite of mine. Just love it!

I guess it's my bedtime. putertired.gif

Good morning! Recent melts:

YC Harvest (doubled up and it's still weak)

GHBT sweet potato pie (moderate)

NeNe's apple coffee cake (moderate)

unknown vendor caramel pecan pie (very strong)

Good Saturday Morning! eatdrink059.gif

sharonana, love that little smiley....resistance is futile! I agree! My fave characters are Walter and Achmed. Peanut is also hysterical! We watch faithfully every Thursday!

I've got Debbie's Peppermint Twist from Can-Do melting. I love this scent.

Good morning! It's currently 28 degrees outside (YIKES!!) [smilie=angry]

Just starting:

Nene's - Stella Type

BG - Spiced Caramel Latte in 2 melters

Burning YC Spiced Pumpkin.

:lol:

Good morning.

I'm way better today, but now DH is getting sick. :roll:

YC - Pomegranate Fruit jar

no name - Lime Margarita melt

SC - Southern Peach Cobbler melt (last one)

Sharon, that's a cute emoti.

HGTV is on and they are distressing a perfectly good wood floor by beating it with the claw part of a hammer. It was hard to watch. There is no way I would intentionally distress wood flooring. :lol:

p.s. the coffee tastes go-oo-oood this morning. [smilie=angry]