The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

I did what I could for the little candle, but I'm back home now with my own scents. Ahhhhh. It's good to be home. I'm remelting whatever was going on Saturday morning. Meh. I'll start fresh tomorrow.

We made a little jaunt to the Hallmark store where I got to sniff and compare YC's new Christmas Cupcake against their Christmas Cookie. The Cupcake scent smelled twice as strong in the jars. I think I'm going to like the new Christmas Cupcake scent.

Has anyone heard from Berriechan lately? I miss her posts.

Tonight I'm melting YC's Almond Cookie. It's good enough to eat! 91.gif

Jules, I am a fan of Christmas Cupcake too. It's a winner!

Tonight we are enjoying Aspen Winter from Crosscreek.

Late night melts are:

Alternative Breeding - Ever After (moderate)

CHS - Cran-Apple Marmalade (strong)

Rosa's - Pink Gingerbread (moderate)

Good night All!

Jules, I love your avatar! Only melt going now is CYS dancing barefoot (moderate).

I've added YC beware...this is a pretty weak patchouli. It was weak in candle form also.

Nancy, that scent sounds really nice actually :shock:

Hope everyone is doing well today! Continuing to burn my Vanilla Pumpkin candle this morning while working and then heading out for the morning.

We're back up to 90 degrees here again....GRRR. I don't know who ordered this warm weather in November but it makes me cranky. It's one of the reasons I love scented wax so much - it's about the only way I can be 'in' the season when I live in such a seasonless part of the country.

Thank you, Dabba. :shock:

Trep, that's an interesting combo. Let us know how you like it.

momuvtwo, I completely agree with you. Well said.

I'm so excited to be home and starting all new scents this morning, but now I can't decide which ones to put on.

Crosscreek - Pearamel to begin with I think.

Thanks, Trep!

Morning everyone - Sugar & Spice day today.

Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk (love this one)

Bear Claw (new to me, just starting)

Amber Romance (ditto)

I hope everyone has a good day today.

Good morning!

I'm still melting Carol's Icebox Sugar Cookies and just started Boo Berry (OMG, I love this scent). Have a great Monday!

1sm331monday.gif

Good morning everyone!

Jules love your avatar...sooooooo cute and I like CCCC Pearamel. I ordered 2 bags of the cookie tarts. I should be receiving them today.

Melting Pure Scents Coconut Milk and Lavender in the LR and Nene's Luxor Linen in the kitchen.

Have a good day all!

good morning, all. I love all the new avatars.

starting out with Nene's pumpkin spice this morning.

LLVV, I will have to try the icebox cookies. Is the boo berry one that has a blueberry oil in it? I have loved all of Carol's blueberry scents; so strong and nice.

Jules, I have made a mental note of Pearamel in my next order with Deana. I read someone else say how great it is. I've been trying to be so good but I know my fingers will soon be doing some walking around here. still waiting for my GG and CHC orders.

hope everyone has a good Monday. it's beautiful here.

Good morning..

This morning i am burning SCH-Witch Hour candle. This has been a very nice burning candle and it being an 8 oz. really scent my living room very well. I think we may have sunshine today, so I need to get out side for some Vit. D. I hope everyone is having a good Monday, so far.

Happy Monday everyone! 37319.gif

Shaping up to be a nice autumn day here.....the moon was beautiful last night.

Melting a nice chunkie cup from Nene's...Caramel Apple Pie....OH MY! :shock:

sweet&spicy, I just love your YC scent combos! Fun!

I've been eyeing Nene's new seasonal scents and I've also been browsing the HL website...I am thinking of ordering a couple of their candles.

Have a great Monday and happy melting!

Good Afternoon!

Melted the Christmas Cupcake last night, nice and strong, very authentic scent, to me smells almost exactly like Christmas Cookie, so it could be the same, but this isn't my type of scent. I like Vanilla, but this is just waaaay too sweet for me.

Have a great afternoon!