The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Eureka! I found Mimi's House!

http://www.thecatskillfarms.com/images/galleries/c81e728d9d4c2f6/275242719150_extra_large.jpg

Okay, in truth it's my fantasy of what her house would be like, but I can dream! [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria, Sweet, Denny, and everybody who wants to come, let's meet up at Aria's jumbo jet! When we arrive at Mimi's, she'll greet us with big ol' hugs and a huge basket of fragrant, delectable apples from her orchard out back. I can smell them - and her wooden floors - now. It's not hard because my Can-Do tart is still going strong. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Hey Denny, try yours out real soon and let us know what you think. I'm so curious to read your opinion.

Aw, thanks for the compliment on my scent reviews, Sharonana. :shock:

:oops: Thanks for all the fun! CF friends are the best! [smilie=group_hug]

Gail

Good Morning, all. Starting the day out with some candles--Yankee Autumn Fruit, Coconut Bay, Macintosh and Peach and Christmas Cookie. After the sun gets up I'll switch to an Autumn Fruit tart. I had to quit tarts earlier this year as they were affecting my son's sinuses. I think more than just melting a tart it was the huge stash I had scenting the house. I have gradually been melting one each day for about a week now and no problems and it feels SO good to be able to melt again. At any rate, that is the plan for me today. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Good morning.

Starting out with:

Flirtini - IoE. Nice and so cute!

Apple Snaps - Kreations by Kathie. Just starting.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning! I'm starting off this sunny Tuesday with Farmers Market from Carol. I'm also burning my YC Blueberry Muffin.

Tonight is Sandalwood and Bee Blossom by Candle Dippers.

Scent sleuths I need help! I am trying to remember who makes a tart called Twilight Dream - a lavender/smokey blend. :oops: Anyone remember seeing this before?

I found this one..."Lavender shadows creep across the sky, a touch of woody smoke hanging in the air. The last rays of the sun fade into dusk as you breathe deeply the sultry scent that is...TWILIGHT DREAM".

(Karin D., Lawrence,KS)

from http://southerngardenscents.com/ who sells the fragrance but I think it's wholesale for the candle makers. So I looked up the other scent description they had listed as

A wonderfully fresh aromatic blend of lavender, spruce and cedar enhanced by a citrus bouquet of lemon lime with a dry down of patchouli, sandalwood and oakmoss.

I found this site that sells the scent in a shave soap called Cabin in the Woods. http://mamabearssoaps.com/

This morning I'm scenting with:

CHS - Cinnamon Bun

CYS - Salem's Best

Good Morning!

Gail! You found Mimi's House! :oops: I love it...just like I imagined! Hope Mimi is ready for us!!!

I decided to melt Mimi's House today too! Great scent!

I've got to go grocery shopping in a bit and also stop at the country store for bird seed for our feeders. They are empty right now and the birds are tapfoot.gif

Have a great day everyone!

I'll be there too!! It really does kinda remind me of my granny and papa's home. ( A newer version). I bet Mimi is baking biscuits!!! This morning I 'm melting my newest candle from SGH-Autumn Lodge.

Wait for me! thcorvettewaving1.gif I wanna go to Mimi's house too!

tunisianswife...ITA about the noncommercialization of Thanksgiving. It's a day of family togetherness and love, and of course...turkey! Picture1-3.png

Barbita! Laughing_2.gif Love your little dancing smiley showing his err...ummm...rear.

Melting CCCC Vanilla Bean Noel...very nice and very sweet.

Invision-Board-France-548.gifHappy Tuesday!Invision-Board-France-548.gif

Good Morning!

I haven't had much melting going on these past few days. I have not really been home.

Today its back to normal and just started with LOL Apple Pumpkin Pie, LOL Butternut Pumpkins, and LOL Mischief Night Pumpkin Cake. It is smelling great here!

Everyone sounds like they are melting some great scents.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Hi everyone!We too are having a lovely sunny crisp day here in Michigan,it's just beautiful!

Today I'm melting LOL Fall Funnel Cake~so good

CFTKR Pumpkin Flapjacks

Slatkin Candle in Pumpkin Patch

Katz...I love your avatar.it's so pretty

:oops:

:oops: CF buddies,

Trep, I'm happy to hear you can melt again instead of just burn. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Jules, that's some great researchin' you did on Twilight Dream.:shock: I added your name to the flight list to Mimi's House. [smilie=th_31]

Katz and Sharonana, I added you guys too! [smilie=th_aa17] Isn't her house sooo pretty and welcoming though? Aria, I'm sure she'll be ready for us with all kinds of goodies and a bunch of overstuffed chairs. We'll sit around and have a lively discussion about our favorite vendors and scents. [smilie=group_hug]

Fleur, I hope you get your smeller back really soon! Colds are no fun when you're a scent addict! [smilie=th_Cry]

I'm melting LOL's Sugar Bits. It has a great throw and smells really tasty but I'm having a hard time picking out the ingredients except to say “bakery.” It's soft - in a good way - sort of like sponge cake, nice and sweet like the name says... Okay, I checked the description. Sugar cookie crumbs with caramel and brown sugar. I was in the general vicinity if not right in the ball park. :? I'm trying! DH would say, "Yep, danged trying sometimes!" :lol:

Enjoy a happy smellie day today, everybody!

Gail

I wanna go to Mimi's house, too. That is exactly what my dream house would look like.

As I get ready for work I'm melting Cinnamon Cider from Scentsy.

Good Afternoon!

Last night melt was YC Candy or Candied Apple. Very true scent, with a decent throw. I liked it.

What I don't like is when the right side of my screen looks cutoff when I'm ready the posts, WHY DOES THAT HAPPEN????

sillysmom, I get that too. I use the F12 key but it doesn't help. hmmm, must just be some kind of glitch.

cleaning house (got a late start) and decided to melt Carol's blueberry vanilla bomb. I love her blueberry scents; so strong.

in the bath still have GHBT doodlebug going, and switched over to Slatkin HFO sandalwood vanilla in the bedroom.

Thank you Skylar: Yours is beautiful Your tree reminds me of one that lined the drive way along the pond at my mom and dad's house. This afternoon i am melting Bella's -apple barrel. This is a wonderful, true apple scent, and my LR smells like an apple orchard.

CHS - Cinnamon Buns has been good today but now there's nothing left but cinnamon. I always let my cinnamon scents go too long, because that spice just lingers.

I'm ready for a change. Susan, that Blueberry sounds good. I'm going to copy.

CHS - Blueberry Muffins

YC - Pomegranate Fruit jar