The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

[smilie=th_Hello_]

I followed Gail's lead and started the day off with Pleasingly Pumpkin from my Haley's order.

Pretty good!

I made the remains of a goofy pumpkin into a votive and switched it out to a little gingerbread guy made of Autumn Lodge, also from my Haley's order. He was so cute, I hated to melt him!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend - it's winding down, but we only have 2 school daze next week and on to the holiday!

[smilie=th_31]

Oh, and a big, but belated

[smilie=th_congratulations]

to mpfand on your house - that is SO awesome

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

for you!!

I added some candles to the mix tonight.

Burning-

AMS Ho Ho Ho-this is the last burn for this

VC Chocolate Chip Cookie

SH Cookies for Santa

YC Maple writing jar in scent of Baking/Spices

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Jason!!

Today it's:

Beignets from Bathed & Infused...very light even with 2 melts going.

Caramel Apple from Sweetlove Candles...a freebie and smells nice.

Have a good one! :)

What are your overall thoughts on this vendor? I purchased quite a rather large order from her earlier this year. The melts said to wait for melting for them to cure. So I did that and then tried one out. Weak as can be. So I said something to the owner and she said to let them sit even longer.(basically store them away for awhile and then try them out) [smilie=th_anyminute] .She also mentioned getting a hotter throw for them since they are soy.

Fast forward to just recently,prior to my throwing them in the garbage can. I took out maple pancakes and out of its wrapper,all the tarts must have mingled. Tried the tart and it still smelled weak and like everything in the box. [smilie=th_puke] So I emailed her again and she said they should air out and they will be good to go. Then she also mentioned not to do a hotter throw by stacking a tea light. [smilie=th_gif] I told the vendor that is what I did and nothing changed.Never heard back from her. Would I order again? Most likely not.

Todays melts are:

FM pumpkin spice latte

LSC peppermint mocha

LB pumpkin bread

Scentsy vanilla oak

Candles for today are:

YC be thankfull

pumpkin buttercream

christmas cupcake

GCC sugar cookie

apple spice

]

Thanks, everyone for the well wishes and congrats regarding the new house. Today I worked on bathrooms and spent over 3 hours alone just cleaning the master bath. But, it sure sparkles now! Melting Apple Butter House from 1803 Candles.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning starting my day out with Wildberry Mouse Zucchini Bread from Shady Mountain. Have a great day all.

What are your overall thoughts on this vendor?

ilove, which vendor do you mean? Bathed & Infused or Sweetlove?

Today it's:

Tara's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]..love it!

Bridgewater's Welcome Home...great!

Try to have a happy Monday! ;)

Just poppin' in to say [smilie=th_Hello_] and live vicariously through your scents. I have a cold and can't smell anything. Woe is me <_< but lucky me that it's not the flu :) .

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Gail, who prefers the half full glass [smilie=th_sml29]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Blueberry Cheesecake by K's.

Melting: Purple Hooters by Scentual Magic Candles (smell like grape juice)

Burning: Christmas Cookies by YC. Have a great day.

Gail, I hope you feel better soon and get your sniffer back into tiptop shape! Get some rest.

Today I'm melting Can-Do's Spiced Pumpkin Custard for the second tealight. It's odd, I melted it with the first tealight last night and it was extremely strong and so wonderful that I declared that I would leave my partner and begin a serious relationship with this tart! But for tealight two? Almost nada! It was a weird, powerhouse one tealighter. Oh well...when it was good, it was reeeeeeeeeaaaaaal good! Anyway, I'm feeling silly today. Also finishing up a couple of YC fall jars. Almost time to break out the Christmas scents! Woohoo!

Today I'm melting Can-Do's Spiced Pumpkin Custard for the second tealight. It's odd, I melted it with the first tealight last night and it was extremely strong and so wonderful that I declared that I would leave my partner and begin a serious relationship with this tart! But for tealight two? Almost nada!

Gail-Feel better soon!

Jason-The same thing happens to me. Sometimes on the second go round a very strong smelling tart loses its power. I don't get it either.

My Melts-

CCCC Pink Sugar Cake

CCCC Pink Nilla Sugar

CCCC Pink Sugar Cookies

ilove, which vendor do you mean? Bathed & Infused or Sweetlove?

Today it's:

Tara's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]..love it!

Bridgewater's Welcome Home...great!

Try to have a happy Monday! ;)

Hi Maggie, I meant B&I.

When I first started buying tarts I would always place a really small order. But on the few vendors that came so I highly recommended here I would splurge and take everyone's word for it and place a rather large order.

Otherwise I would hit my self for placing a tiny order during a sale and for falling in love with it.

With B&I they were having a too good to pass up sale and thought what the heck. I am sure to love them like LSC,CD,CCCC etc.

This morning were melting pumpkin spice latte from FM,blueberry cotton candy from CD,cinnamon brulee from LB.

Candles going are:

GCC apple spice

sugar cookie

YC be thankfull

christmas cupcake

pumpkin buttercream

2 yc votives in jack frost

So far on lock down I am doing really good. I am emptying plastic storage bins and regrouping things for a much smaller stash. Votive candles are almost all gone [smilie=th_sad2hz1].

I am almost all out of Luna Bleu, and Bella's tarts(Wouldn't order from again.

My poor hubby I am sending to YC tonight to exchange 4 candles for me.He said I should go do it. I don't want the temptation of being in the store period. 2 of the candles have wick issues,one smells like a hamster cage on fire(frosted cedar) and the other vanilla clouds is not what I thought it would be. What should I get? I love bakery,some fresh scents.

Gail--hope you feel better soon.

For this afternoon it is BBW Marshmallow Peppermint--I froze a mini and broke it up to make tarts.

Jason--one reason I don't like tealight melters as well as electric is because it often seemed the second tealight was wasted because the scent wouldn't be as strong. I always thought maybe it was all in my head, but I guess not.

Hi everyone! I'm so far behind - busy weekend at work! Happy Belated to Jason, congrats to mpfand on the house (yay!) and hope you feel better, Gail!! :)

Weekend melts were: Tara's Pink Coconut, Tara's Fluffy Pink Candy Apples, Tara's Pink Sheets, Front Porch Pink Coffee (pink weekend here :lol:) Shayz Cherry Orchard, and Cheryl's Grandpa's Pipe.

Heading out soon to run Monday errands, and I'll see you later on tonite! Have a great rest of your day, all! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I have a cold and can't smell anything. Woe is me <_< but lucky me that it's not the flu :) .

[smilie=th_balloons] Feel better soon Gail!!! Hope your sniffer returns to normal real quick!

Hi Maggie, I meant B&I.

Ilove, I only purchased 6 just to try them out...it seems I can't order B&B without throwing a couple melts in the basket! ;) The B&B is great...the melts not so much. I melted 1 in the bedroom and it did great...I melted 2 in melters downstairs...nothing much. [smilie=th_sign0164]

This afternoon it's:

Fried Cinnamon Dumplings from Spotted Hog...A BIG FAV!!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

[smilie=th_balloons] Feel better soon Gail!!! Hope your sniffer returns to normal real quick!

Ilove, I only purchased 6 just to try them out...it seems I can't order B&B without throwing a couple melts in the basket! ;) The B&B is great...the melts not so much. I melted 1 in the bedroom and it did great...I melted 2 in melters downstairs...nothing much. [smilie=th_sign0164]

This afternoon it's:

See Maggie,I've heard things about their bath and body so I thought the tarts must be good.wrong.... I just can't believe the vendor,told me one thing,so I did that and then she said otherwise..Oh well,Im sure the garbage dump liked them. I thought maybe it was my luck that I just couldn't get throws from them. Then I thought of selling them to recoupe the money but then I thought nah [smilie=th_baaaaa] I couldn't do that. Now I know why others dont talk about them on here.

This afternoon it's:

See Maggie,I've heard things about their bath and body so I thought the tarts must be good.wrong.... I just can't believe the vendor,told me one thing,so I did that and then she said otherwise..Oh well,Im sure the garbage dump liked them. I thought maybe it was my luck that I just couldn't get throws from them. Then I thought of selling them to recoupe the money but then I thought nah [smilie=th_baaaaa] I couldn't do that. Now I know why others dont talk about them on here. Based on my customer service,I wouldn't give them a second chance.